Cheater

Game Generation

Sunny said,"AND DONT EVER DO THAT WITHOUT KNOCKING!"Hyoyeon nodded while her arms in her chest.Luhan bowed and said,"I'm sorry I just miss,Fany..."Tiffany walks towards him and grabbed his nose.Sooyoung said,"Well Hyo got the reward money.How much was it?"Hyoyeon said,"19 million!"Sunny smiled and then high five everyone.She said,"Now we can all get our own rooms,better food,maybe stairs!Oh oh! Our own workshop so it will be more neater!"Everyone nodded.Hyoyeon said,"Well right now we must have to sleep."

----

Seohyun said,"Seolhyun.....Why there's only you and Choa?"Seolhyun looked at her and chuckled,"There's more,coming tomorrow!"Seohyun paused for a moment and then speak,"What do you mean?"Seolhyun said with her finger in the air,"Since the kidnapping Baekhyun had been scared he or his family will get kidnapped once again.We will get guards,more maids,a butler,and a cooker."Seohyun said,"And you will stay?"Seolhyun nodded and grabbed Seohyun's hand,and look in her eyes then said,"I will stay here until I'm dead."Seohyun smiled.

----

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Chanmi."One of the maids said,and another "My name is Mina" "My name is Jimin."and more.Yuri bowed at each one.Then their bodyguard walks to them and said,"Hello my name is Veron."The other said,"I'm Woozi."Then another maid,"I'm Pyeonji."

 

 

"Pyeonji?"Choa asked.The girl nodded.Seolhyun said,"W-we must inform the master!"Baekhyun already knows.She is here.Pyeonji smiled,"Ah,Baekhyun my boyfriend must've told you."Baekhyun walk to her and said,"I'm sorry Pyeonji,I'm happily married to Kim Taeyeon we have three lovely children.Yuri,YoonA,and Seohyun.We were over,and we are still."Pyeonji stared at him and kissed his cheeks."I know you still love me."She walks away smiling.Baekhyun felt his heart beating.He shook his head and said,"I'm in love with Taeyeon.Not her..."He walks away.

 

Taeyeon smiled, "Baekhyun I'm going to visit 'Game Generation'."Baekhyun nodded.Seohyun,Yuri,and YoonA were at school,the workers were working,and Pyeonji was there next to him.Baekhyun looked at her and said,"Pyeonji,I right now accept your love.I want to be in a relationship with you.Not Taeyeon anymore."Pyeonji smiled.Then she grabbed his hand and went into the bedrooms.

 

Taeyeon walked inside the kingdom and then walked inside the bedrooms.Then saw the two.She stared at them and then she walked away silently,not making a noise.She covered and then she shook her head.She walked into the room and said,"Yah.Baekhyun......Pyeonji..........."The two looked at her and then they let go of each other.Baekhyun said,"Huh?! Tae-Taeyeon why are you here?!"Taeyeon walked away and said,"I guess all those.....you cheated.We have kids,we got married,you-"Baekhyun shouted,"I DID ALL OF THAT TO FORGET HER."Taeyeon looked away,then Pyeonji smiled,"Well I'm now his,and you- work for us."Baekhyun laughed and nodded.Taeyeon throw her stuff down and then jumped on the bed and started to shout,"SO ALL THOSE THINGS YOU DID FOR ME,WAS NOTHING?!"She slapped him and then whispered,"You are a terrible person."

 

FLASHBACK(TAEYEON POV)

"Yah!! Bacon!"I shouted.Baekhyun only laughed,he then grabbed my cheeks and said,"Aish,why are you so dorky?"I laughed,"I dunno."Baekhyun gave me a kiss on the cheeks.He said while getting on one knee,"So will Kim Taeyeon,become mines?"I nodded excitedly.He smiled and then kissed me once again but this time on the forehead.

 

WEDDDING DAY

"Mom!"I said while she was  putting makeup on me."What Taegoo?"I said,"Just put on blush,I will do the rest."She nodded.

I walked down with my father to my 'future husband' .He smiled brightly at me and then after that.....I was Baekhyun's wife.

FLASHBACK END

Taeyeon looked in his eyes and frowned.She walks away and said,"Bye........."Baekhyun felt something in his heart,and brain.It was like that night again,with Kris.He is shaking his head 'No'.Baekhyun looked at Pyeonji an all he seen is Taeyeon.Pyeonji grabbed his hand,wait Taeyeon grabbed his hand? He then relies Pyeonji isn't the one,Kris knew Taeyeon was the one.He let go of Pyeonji's hand,he grabbed a towel and look for Taeyeon.He found her in front of the door about to leave,then Baekhyun ran to her and grabbed her hand.He said,"I'm sorry,Taeyeon! Please forgive me,please please!"He started crying,why did I do this,he kept thinking in his mind.Taeyeon looked at him with her heart beating,and her brain telling her to say "I love you. I forgive you."She said the same thing.And then Baekhyun thrown himself on Taeyeon and kissed her over and over again on the lips.She said,"Please promise me,this won't happen again..."He nodded and he said,"I started seeing you everywhere and on the night we meet my brother Kris knew you were the one for me.Kim Taeyeon,I'm yours."

Pyeonji looked down and pouts.

----

Soo much drama,I know this ...oh well.Thank you for reading!