Final

Game Generation

Jessica stared at the castel and then opened it.There was Taeyeon and Baekhyun talking.Jessica said,"Taeyeon...."Taeyeon looked up and said,"What do YOU need?"Jessica back away and said,"I'm here to say sorry....."Then she heard four voices behind her.She looked behind her and saw Hyoyeon,Sunny,Tiffany,and Sooyoung.Jessica bowed and said,"I'm deeply sorry."Then she heard voices next to her,she turned at saw Yuri,Seohyun,and YoonA looking at her with shame.She said," I'm sorry..."Then she heard voices on the other side.She turned and saw everyone she locked up,forced to work for her.V said,"You are trying to act like you are innocent? We were locked in your hell cage more than 7 years!"SoJin said,"I could've lived a better life!"Sulli said,"You locked your own SISTER! Do you know how screwed up is that?!"Jessica stared at everyone with tears.She said,"I'm sorry....I'm Jungkook,Hyeri,Jonghyun,and everyone else!"Krystal walked towards Jessica and slapped her.

 

"You are my own sister and yet you did what you did? Treat me like a slave. No wonder dad didn't worried about you.You gave him the cold shoulder,for years.You didn't even NOTICED what he did for you,I just didn't call him daddy.But I at least called him 'My Dad' 'My father' the person who help my mom to have me and my older sister."Jessica stared at her and cried.She wiped her eyes and said,"I'm sorry Hyorin...I'm sorry Kris for not telling you wheres your brother..."Kris pushed her aside and walked towards Baekhyun then hugged him.Jessica said,"I'm sorry my own sister,Krystal.I'm sorry Minah,I'm sorry Chanyeol,I'm sorry Lay...I'm so so sorry Luhan and Suho....I'm sorry" she kept saying sorry to everyone even Taeyeon and 'Game Generation'.She stared at her hands and said,"Kim Taeyeon...Why didn't you invited me to your wedding? Why didn't you call me?"Taeyeon looked at her and felt guilty.Jessica said,"Game Generation....You did your work,saving them and me.All the anger and jealousy I had,created 13 devils whom became my personal helpers."Sungmin smiled at everyone,waving.Jessica said,"I'm sorry for the pain and more...."Baekhyun said,"I accept your sorry's."Then Boa said,"Aish,so I'm outta of business.Greattt!"Sunny smiled,"We can have more people in our company,we only have four members right now."BoA eyes had hope in them.Sunny nodded,"Anyone is allowed to join."

 

Jungkook walks towards Tiffany and said,"Now can we be together?"Tiffany looked down and said,"Kookie I'm sorry but  my heart now belongs to Luhan."Jungkook nodded and smile,"Ok! I'm happy when you are happy!"He walked away with his six other friends.He said,"I'm so glad you guys are alive! I cried and cried!"JHope laughed,"We are bulletproof Kookie! Why would we ever die?"Rap Monster nodded while chuckling at Jungkook.Tiffany smiled.Then she felt two hands on her shoulders.She turns and saw Luhan.She said while hugging him,"I love you Lulu."Luhan said,"I love you too.You know at first I liked you for your looks."Tiffany laughed,"Me too! I guess later we really fallen in love."Luhan nodded while laughing.

 

Jessica walks towards Krystal and said,"Krystal...."Krystal stared at her and smiled,"Jessica....."The two hugged each other.Krystal said," Unnie just promise me you won't get crazy."Jessica nodded while laughing.

 

Jessica looked around and noticed all her little devils started to disappear one by one.She smiled," I guess that dark me is gone."She touched her heart and then turned.She saw Taeyeon,Sunny,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Yuri,YoonA,and Seohyun telling her to join them in a picture.She nodded and ran towards the girls.They all made poses while the cameraman taken pictures.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

"And they lived happily,after ever."Taeyeon said.Jessica pouts,"Why did I had to be the evil one?" Taeyeon said,"I have literally no clue."Sunny smiled,"That was great!"Tiffany said while laughing,"It was sure long.Like we found the castel.In a short time,but somehow it had more chapters."Hyoyeon said,"Maybe the author likes making long stories?"Yuri nodded and then said,"Isn't it weird I want to read more?"Sooyoung shook her head,"I want to read more also.But we can't."YoonA said,"Is there a season two?!"Seohyun frowned,"Noo....."YoonA pouts.Everyone stared at Taeyeon and then she said," Hey! Stop staring at me as if I made the story!"Everyone giggled.

-------

Annyeonghaseyo! The story just ended...With a crappy ending.In reality I made a mistake with Game Generation,Suho and Luhan finding the castel early....Aish,anyone can hit me.So I made it longer,and enjoyed it! Thank you readers and thank you everyone who subscribed and voted.Thank you! I will keep on making SOSHI fanfics like this,just made a new story call 'Girls Generation Mini Stories'.And planning on another story with Kpop being in famous fairy tales.It was planned I think a month in half ago but haven't kept going because of me forgetting a few fairy tales stories.So I will learned them once again! 

If you want a season two I'm planning on it,but not sure it will go though.You can always request but me always being on hiatus,it will be a miracle for me to make a new version of this story.Maybe a oneshot or full fanfic.So bye bye! 

-love,

KpopAndJpopLove (I'm pretty sure I need to change that name..Hehe...)