Yuri's stories

Game Generation

Choa smiled,"Welcome,Hyoyeon and Mrs.Yuri."Then she placed their dinning in front of them.Hyoyeon looked at Yuri and asked,"Where's your parents and siblings?"Yuri said,"Ah..Seohyun and YoonA is at a club and mom and dad is at a family party."Hyoyeon nodded.Then Yuri said,"I have a few...Details of Jessica..."Hyoyeon stared at her and said,"Tell me..."Yuri said,"This all happened when I was a child..... even when mom was going to have YoonA...."

 

FLASHBACK (Yuri's pov)

                                                 5 Years old 

"Mommy!" I shouted.Taeyeon runs towards me and notices that I was wet.Taeyeon worried,"What happened?!"She hugged me and then held me in her arms.I said,"There was a women that pushed me in the river...Mommy,she kept saying you were her twin."Taeyeon looked at me and it looked like she was going to cry.She said,"Honey...Go get Choa and she will give you a bath...I will talk to your father..."I nodded and then I looked for Choa.She was cooking and then I heard singing "Sesangeseo naboda yeppeun,sesangeseo naboda chakhan,yeojaneun manchiman jeoldae ne geon anya,babo baboya wae geugeol moreuni" I said,"Choa-unnie...You sounded amazing!"She jumped and blushed.She said,"Yuri-ah....Why are you wet?"I laughed nervously and said,"I got pushed by a women...."She frowns and then held my hand,she take me to the bath room and showered me.

                       7 years old

I was walking to school and saw my best friends Hyorin,Bora,Dasom,and SoYul.I smiled,"Hello!"The four looked at me and said,"Yah ! Yuri! Some weird lady wants to talk to you!"I looked confused and so then they pointed at a women who pushed me when I was 5.I shouted,"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"The women smiled,"I wanna.....Ask you about Taeyeon......"I looked at her like she was insane.She laughed like she was normal."Like why would I tell you about my mother? Who are you?"I said.The women laughed and then that's when she started.......Being creepy."Well I'm your mothers,twin sister..Your grandma gave birth to me and her...We love each other then she had to marry that DISGUSTING,MESSY, PRINCE.I HATE HIM.I HATE YOU.You may be my lovely sister daughter but in my eyes,you are the devil...You are the reason why SHE STAYS with Baekhyun....I wish....I just WISH I can stab you,shoot you,even behead you....YOU ARE INSANE.....YOU ARE A DISGRACE...."She shouted.Then all my friends walked away.Then all of the sudden....I saw a knife in her hands...I panicked so I ran to my castle.She follows me.I was tired but I didn't stop for one millisecond. I unlock the gates and then once I was in,I locked them.Choa and Seolhyun saw me,then saw blood....I didn't noticed she stabbed me in the back....

FLASHBLACK END

Yuri cried.Hyoyeon said,"May I see..Your back...."Yuri nodded and then turned so Hyoyeon can see her scar.Hyoyeon eyes widen.It was large! It's a miracle she was still alive! Yuri cried,"It hurt...It hurts so much...YoonA and Seohyun still doesn't know,so promise me...You won't tell them."Hyoyeon nodded.