Jessica's Palace

Game Generation

The van soon got to the castle,one girl walked towards the car and smiled,"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Siyeon.Mrs.Jessica is here waiting."Everyone got out and then Suho saw Chen with Hoshi and Jeonghan.Suho waved,"HEYYYYYYYYYY!"Chen said,"Ohmygod! Suho!!!"The two hugged each other and then a girl walked towards the best friends and punched the two in the head and said,"YAH!"Chen said,"Yura-unnie~~~!"Yura pushed down Chen and walked away.Suho frowns,"Why is she so mean?"Yura shouted,"I HEARD THAT!"She ran back and punched down Suho like a WWE wrestler.

 

Siyeon smiled,"Girls please sleep in this room.And Suho,Luhan sleep in your usual room."Everyone nodded.Then before Tiffany could walk inside to her room she heard a voice 

"Hey Siyeon-noona where's Xiumin? He owes me money."Tiffany looked back and said,"Jungkook?"Jungkook looked at her and said,"Um do I know you?"Tiffany said in hope,"It's me,Tiffany Hwang!"Jungkook stared at her and said,"Who the hell are you?"Tiffany stared at him with a sadden face.Luhan saw this and frowns to himself.

 

The girls walked inside their room,it was huge...It could be its own mansion.A mansion in a mansion.Tiffany said with a few tears,"Girls talk about the mission,I'm just going to wash my face..."She ran to the bathroom.Sooyoung said sadly,"Tiffany,it might be not Jungkook-"Sunny signed and said,"Just talk about the mission...We don't need to deal with this drama."Then Hyoyeon said,"But before that...Check EVERYWHERE for cameras,you may not know if Jessica will be watching us."Everyone went around the room looking for a camera but there was no camera.Sunny said,"I don't believe this is the real place....It can be a lie,Luhan and Suho might've lied to us!"Hyoyeon shook her head and said,"It doesn't add up..."Sooyoung nodded.She later said,"Let's visit Jungkook's room.He must remember Fany's name."Everyone stared at her then nodded with a sign.

 

Jungkook smiled,"Yura-unnie,Aliee! Look!"He was shaking a very adorable dance.Yura smiled,"Hahaha!"Aliee said,"Let's all argee to show her!"Yura nodded.Jungkook clapped his hands and went in his room.SunHyoSoo followed.

 

The three went in his room while he was was using the bathroom.They hid somewhere with a tap recorder.Jungkook got out and then the door opened,a girl in her early 20s  is the one who did so.She smiled,"J-j-Jungkook I love you!"She hugged him.Then he pushed her away and he said,"Stop...I don't love you,I love Tiffany....I-I haven't seen her in decades...It feels like 1000 centuries."The girl cried,"That's how you feel?! You don't love ME?!"She ran away,crying.Jungkook said,"This random girl told me she was Tiffany....No way."Then Hyoyeon and Sooyoung shouted,"YAH!"Sunny said,"Kookie! That IS Tiffany!"Jungoook stared at everyone and said,"Wait,what-"Sooyoung said,"She can't move on,she misses you!"Jungkook smiled.

 

Tiffany walked out of her room and went into Luhan's room.She said,"Luhan...I need to confess.."Luhan smiled,"Yes?!"Tiffany said,"I will become your girl friend....Jungkook doesn't remember me so...Oh well."The two hugged.

 

Jungkook and the three ran towards the room and saw Tiffany smiling.Jungkook ran toward her and said,"Tiffany!"Tiffany looked up and said,"Too late Kookie,I meet another.....I'm sorry."She walked towards the bathroom then all of the sudden fainted.Hyoyeon said,"What?! LUHAN!!! SUHO!!!"The two ran inside and saw Tiffany laying on the ground.Then Sunny said,"I feel,kinda of.....Tired-"She fainted also.Suho said,"What the hell is going on?!"Sooyoung shook Sunny but she wouldn't move.Then Siyeon walks inside and said,"Ah,don't worry we will take care of them."

 

She shouted,"C'MON GIRLS!!"Dami,Yoohyeon,Su-A,and JiYoo walked in and get Sunny and Tiffany giggling to each other.

 

Yoohyeon said,"Mrs.Jessica!! We have more~"Jessica smiled,"Thank you."