Best Friends

Game Generation

Suho drove and then he looked next to him.There was a sleeping Sunny.He blushed and then he noticed,the gas was going down.He frowns and then said,"Luhan.Luhan.Luhan.Luhan.Luhan.....ARE YOU SLEEPING?!"He woke up everyone.Luhan yawned,"Yah~~~ we were sleeping~~"Sunny stared at Suho and asked,"Why did you scream?"Suho answered,"Because we didn't have gas and do anyone have some money.I have a dollar.Thats all."Sunny gave him 10 and said,"Don't scream."She went back to sleeping.Hyoyeon said,"Sunny GAVE YOU THE FREAKING MONEY, DRIVE."Suho laughed nervously and said,"We don't have any gas..."Sooyoung stood up and shouted,"CALL SOMEONE!"Then Suho grabbed his phone but get on dropping it because of Sooyoung.He called a man.

He said,"Kris!"Kris said,"What? I just got in bed with babe."Then in the background Suho heard Hyorin groaning.He said,"So how's Hyorin-unnie?"Kris said,"She's fine,but recently her best friends were kidnapped by some weird weeaboo.He kept talking wrong Japanese like when he said 'Moshi Moshi' it sounded like 'Mo Mo' like what the hell."Suho shouted in his phone,"THAT DOESNT MEAN HE IS A WEEABOO KRIS! Soo the reason why I called is because I don't have any gas and I am close to your place,I think.I have four hotties and one guy-girl."Kris laughed,"Fine fine.Ps lemme guess the guy-girl is Luhan because he looks like a girl?"Suho laughed,"Yes!!"Then Luhan shouted,"YAH!"

 

Kris said,"Hello~~ who's single!who's not?"Hyoyeon gave him a glare.And said,"We are all single but Tiffany."Luhan smiled,"Is it because of me?"Hyoyeon said,"Noo~ she is having a break with a boy because he....Ahhhh crap.SunBun I figured it it I know where's Jessica's castle."Sooyoung said,"Ah! Hyo you are right!"Sunny smiled,"Where is it?! And how does Kookie related to any of this?"Hyoyeon said,"Sooyoung?"Sooyoung smiled,"Because Jungkook disappeared and also because the castle is right there in front of us.We will just need to go though that road and there we are!"Sunny turned around and said,"WOW!"Suho frowns.He said,"Well...Kris..."Kris said,"I'm bringing Hyorin."He ran away to get her.Luhan frowned,"Fany you already have a boyfriend?"Tiffany said sadly,"He disappeared after years,we only were 5 when we dated it doesn't really matter anymore.He disappeared when we were 10..."

 

Kris smiled,"Here's my girl friend of 2 in a half years,Hyorin."Hyorin looked tired,sadden.She said quietly,"Hello..."Kris hugged her tightly and said,"Her three best friends were all kidnapped.By a weird guy."Hyorin stared at him and cried,"How can you be so carefree? You dated all three of them once,oh my god...Please Soyul,Dasom,and Bora be alive."Hyoyeon stared at her with sad eyes.She walked toward her and hugged her.Sooyoung asked,"When did you four meet?"Hyorin smiled as she remembered all four of them,"We went to the same elementary school.We all liked this guy here but we hated each other then Bora dated Kris and everyone was jealous of her.Then we wanted to fight but when it was the time of the fight all four of us relies we are dumb and then we hugged and became Besties! In middle school Kris broken up with Bora,he dated Dasom.But they broken up because of a small issue.Then SoYul dated him in high school the two were always together making out.But then...They had a fight and Kris right now is my boyfriend since the last months of college.Each of us didn't mind if he dated any of us.But when we went to a dark ally because Kris was there waiting...A guy kidnapped them..."Sooyoung stared at Sunny,Hyoyeon,and Tiffany and cried.She said ,"We've been friends since birth..."Hyorin looked at them and smiled.

 

Kris gave the guys gas and they went.

Luhan stared at Tiffany.Then they were stopped by a guy.Luhan said,"It's Key!"Key smiled,"Hey Suho and Lulu,who's those girls. "He pointed at both Sunny and Tiffany.They said their names.He smiled,"I like you guys...."He grabbed Sunny and kissed her on the cheeks and then Tiffany in the lips.He said,"Seeya."He walked away.Sunny said,"Why'd he kissed you on the lips? That's bullcrap!"