Change of heart

Game Generation

Jessica stared at Siwon and Shindong.She said,"Please....Make me beef.N-o-w."The two rolled their eyes and then cooked.Donghae smiled,"Mrs.Jessica your bath is ready."Jessica smile back at him.She said,"Well at least one of you devils are good."Donghae nodded and then gave her a white trowel.Jessica walked to the bath room.

 

Jessica washed herself but then memories of Taeyeon and her kept showing up.

 

FLASHBACK

"Yah!"Taeyeon shouted when Jessica finished her homework.Taeyeon frowns,"How are you so so sooo smart?!" Jessica stared at her and then giggled.Krystal walked inside the room and said,"Sica-ah.Dad said go to sleep before 11."Jessica stared at her and then nodded.Then she said,"Krystal-unnie why don't you join us? You can help Taegoo."Krystal nodded while smiling.She sat down and then helped Taeyeon.

Krystal said,"I have to go..Y'know,night school!" She walked out of the house.Taeyeon asked,"Why is she going to...Night school?"Jessica frowns,"Because she wanna get a reaction outta of dad.He place her in day school like me,but she left the school and joined a night school without him knowing!He thinks she is going to a friends house."Taeyeon mouth was open and then she giggled.Jessica said,"She is smart!She even asked one of her friends to copy the emails from the school dad made her attend then send it to him!" Taeyeon nodded.Then Taeyeon said,"Soo.Unnie,you remember when we went to that ball? And Baekhyun and I meet?"Jessica nodded while trying to distract herself."Baekhyun and I are dating!"Taeyeon said.Jessica looked at her and then she said,"Aren't you sure? He isn't just using you?"Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"WAKE UPPPPPPP!" Krystal shouted while shaking Jessica and Taeyeon.The two relies it's morning and then Taeyeon saw the time.She screamed,"WE ARE LATEEEEE!" The two jumped and then quickly changed,brushed their hair,and brush their teeths.Krystal smiled,"And in only 59 seconds."The two ran out of the house.Then they stopped.Many girls that were either from school or not were staring at a boy.The boy,was Baekhyun.Baekhyun said nervously,"Sorry...I'm just here to see my girlfriend."One girl thrown herself on Baekhyun,and said,"Am I your girlfriend Bacon?!"He shook his head and then saw Taeyeon,he ran to her and kissed her cheeks.All the girls were frowning.

"Her? She looks...Ugly!"

"Baekhyun! You deserve better!"

​"What the hell?!I'm -IER!"

Then Jessica screamed,"SHUT UP FANGIRLS.KIM TAEYEON  IS BEAUTIFUL,SHE IS TALENTED,SHE IS DORKY,SHE IS THE QUEEN.KIM TAEYEON ALWAYS HAVE ANYONES BACK! KIM TAEYEON IS MY BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE,KIM TAEYEON IS A SWEET HEART,KIM TAEYEON IS MY IDOL,KIM TAEYEON IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL YOU PEOPLE!" All the fangirls mouths were widen.Then they all walked away,not making any sound.Taeyeon smiled with tears.Taeyeon said,"Sica! Is what you say,is true?"Jessica nodded with tears and her face was all red.Taeyeon hugged her tightly and said,"You are my best friend.I idolize you!"Jessica smiled.

 

FLASHBACK ENDED

Jessica stared at her hand and then cried.She said,"DONGHAE! SHINDONG! ANYONE release everyone!"

Then Minah and Hyeri shouted,"THANK YOU MRS.JESSICA!"Jimin and Jin high five each other and everyone started running out.