Hidden

Game Generation

Tiffany and Sunny woken up in a large room that looked colorful.It looked like what a room that everyone dreams of having when they were kids.Tiffany said,"Sunny,where you think we are in?"Sunny rubbed her head and said,"I don't know but hopefully we will live."The two got up and then they saw three sisters smiling and giggling.Sunny said,"It's the Princesses!!"The two ran towards the sisters.Yuri said,"Huh? Who are you?"Sunny said,"We are looking for you guys,you were kidnapped!!"YoonA said,"Nooo! We are in heaven!"Tiffany said,"Noo! You were k-i-d-n-a-p-p-e-d!! KIDNAPPED."Seohyun looked at the girls and shook her head,"Then whys dad here?"Sunny said,"He was kidnapped too!"The three looked at their father and mother hugging in a distance.Seohyun said,"No way...We were kidnapped...So how are we going to get out?"Sunny and Tiffany gave each other looks and said in the same time,"WE DONT KNOW,we were knocked out!"YoonA said,"Ok,then we should maybe get those guys here."

MEANWHILE WITH HYO,SOO,LU,SUHO,KOOKIE

Sooyoung said,"Ok everyone let's get a plan..."Hyoyeon said,"I already have the WHOLE plan.Ok so what we will do is act like a fainted and that's when the maids will take us,I'm sure they took Bun and Fany somewhere.That will help us finish.Then the others will have to try to look for Jessica's room-"Jungkook said,"Sica's room is the hardest to look for only those girls or 'Minx' and five guys or 'Shinee' knows where she is..."Then five guys walked inside and said,"We will tell you where's her office."It was Key,Taemin,Onew,Jonghyun,and Minho.Key said,"But here's the thing,last week F(x) did so and they disappeared.They told a person and since then...Jessica changed her rooms each hour...I will give you a clue."Taemin nodded.Sooyoung said,"Ok first who will faint?"Hyoyeon said,"It should be-"Luhan and Jungkook raised their hands up.Sooyoung said,"Wait why?! Aren't you working for her?"Jungkook smiled,"Because anyone who fainted gets taken.So...Me and Luhan will go."Everyone gave each other looks.Hyoyeon nodded.Sooyoung said,"But make sure you look like your eyes aren't open."Hyoyeon said,"Before you do so,here's a camera...Sunny made it to record live and we will see what's going on."She gave them two cameras.Sooyoung said,"But place them somewhere so none of them can see."They nodded.

 

MEANWHILE WITH SUN,FANY,YOON,YURI,SEO,TAE,BACON

Yuri smiled,"Meet Bora,SoYul,and Dasom."The three bowed.Sunny said,"Wait Tiffany remember Hyorin?!"Tiffany nodded and then said,"It's them!!"The three looked sad,tired.Just like Hyorin.Tiffany said,"Girls do you know Hyorin??"The three nodded and with tears.Sunny smiled,"She misses you guys! We will get you all out of here."Bora smiled,"Thank you,thank you so much! It's a living hell with Hyorin."Dasom said,"It worst-er than hell.Its just terrible."SoYul said,"We aren't used to being three or two...."Then five girls walks towards everyone.One said,"Taeyeon...When will we go?"Taeyeon said,"Don't worry Krystal...Don't worry."She hugged Taeyeon.

 

MEANWHILE WITH JESSICA

Jessica smiled,"Taeyeon...We are forever together twins-sisters-best friends.You are smiling again...I'm happy,I'm hap-"She then cried and cried.She screamed,"TAEYEON...WHY ARE YOU HAPPY WITH HIM?! WHY?!"She wipe her eyes and said,"I wanted to save you from that hell-guy he isn't right for you!!"Then Heechul said,"Jessica please stop crying..."She slapped him and said,"DONT TALK TO ME...TAEYEON!!!"She lay on the floor and asked,"Shindong,what am I doing? What am I doing to my pathetic life?"Shindong looked down.And said quietly,"Please get up."Siwon nodded."It's not 'healthy'?"Jessica said.Jessica got up and said,"Kyuhyun & Leeteuk? Am I crazy? Am I insane?"Leeteuk said with a weak smile,"N-no..."Kyuhyun nodded.Jessica said,"Taeyeon WAS suppose to marry you,but that poor,molester won her over..I'm so sorry Leeteuk..."Leeteuk said,"It's ok..."Siwon said,"Mrs.Jessica I don't think Baekhyun was a molester that night was a misunderstandment."Jessica screamed,"SHUT UP,SHUT UP.GO TO HELL DEVILS GO."Everyone was silent.Jessica shake her body and said,"I-I-I-I'm insane....I'm sorry...."

 

-----

While I kinda made Jessica insane...Literally...Well if you haven't noticed the little,reference when Jessica screamed...Super Junior just made their comeback in midnight(12:something) and I wanted to make SuJu's appearances in the story as Devils...Even if the story SEEMS it will end soon,there's a few questions that haven't been answered so it won't end soon.So bye bye~~