I'm Sorry,Taeyeon

Game Generation

Jessica stared at her clothes in the mirror.She said,"Um...Now I'm more better as a person....Sungmin can you take me to Taeyeon and Baekhyun's place?I would like to apologize."Sungmin nodded.

 

----

Sunny and Sooyoung was looking around the town.Hyoyeon gave them 400 dollars to buy some things.Sooyoung pointed at the new noddles store.Then Sunny said,"Noo! Let's get stuffs from the new clothes shop!"Sooyoung rolled her eyes and all of a sudden she saw a boy who looks like Luhan....She said while pointing,"Hey,Sunny-ah....Isn't that Luhan with a girl? Who's not Fany?"Sunny stared and then her eyes widen.She grabbed Sooyoung's hand and ran towards 'Luhan' and a random girl.Sunny shouted,"YAH! Luhan! Why are you cheating on Tiffany?!"Sooyoung shouted,"SHE LOVED YOU."The man said,"Huh? I'm not Luhan I'm Sehun."The two growled and then Sunny kicked him in the face.Sooyoung grabbed him by the collar and said,"If I see you 'Sehun' again I will freaking murder you.You better run,run devil run...."She said the last six words while backing away.Then the girl said,"Yah! His name IS Sehun! You must've been talking about his best friend Luhan!"Sunny and Sooyoung hit themselves and bowed."Sorry."The two walked away.

 

----

Jessica and Sungmin walked towards the castle with stares of the townspeople.Jessica said,"Sungmin....I'm sorry...."Sungmin smiled,"No problem Mrs.Jessica."Jessica looked down at her shoes and smiled.

 

FLASHBACK(Jessica POV)

Today was cold,rainy,and sad.So today is the last day of school.And today is the last day me and Taeyeon will see each other.

I changed,brush my teeth,did my hair,and walked out of the house.My dad was quiet all day,he finally wore a suit,finally looked like a real man.Instead of a poor overweight loser.I smiled at him and said,"Goodbye daddy!"He smiled back."That's the first time I heard you call me daddy!"He ran towards me and cried.Hugging me.Krystal saw this and joined.Krystal said,"Daddy! Give your youngest daughter some love!"I heard her aegyo voice.For the first time...I laughed.He said,"My two daughters called me daddy for the first time! Ahhhh! I'm crying!"Both of us smiled at him and walked to school saying to him,"Bye daddy!"

Yes it's true...We never called him daddy since we were kids.The reason,he never was like a real dad.He drinks beer,get drunk,even went to jail.I can't accept a person like that as a father.Taeyeon is in the same place as I am.Instead her dad tried and tried he never given up.But my father gave up all the time.Thats the reason mom left,she wanted us to have a better life so she moved to the USA getting a job,sending us money,and we haven't seen her in years."Jessica!!Ow! Ow! I fell on my ! Jeez how did anyone left a bike here,and on the ground?!"I heard Taeyeon said.I looked at her and smiled.She is still dorky.Taeyeon said,"Unnie! I know who passed and who didn't! We passed!!"I said,"For real? Yay!"I hugged her tightly,I noticed I was crying.Then she noticed.She said worriedly,"Sica-ah...What's wrong?!"I said while wipping my tears away,"My dad finally got a job...It's in the USA...."Never once I saw Taeyeon's eyes like those.It was widen,it was all black.Then she started crying.My eyes widen and I hugged her tightly.She screamed,"WHY?! Sica we were suppose to get married the same day,we were suppose to go to college together,we were-"I saw Baekhyun behind her,looking at her sadly.I said,"Kim Taeyeon...Stop crying...This doesn't mean we can't do those things together.I will live in the USA until I'm older.I will move to Korea once again and we will do everything together."Taeyeon looked at me and said,"Promise me you would never forget me."I nodded.Taeyeon grabbed my pinky and put it on her pinky.She said,"You promise? Right? We will forever be sisters.Not blood sisters of course."I nodded.She turned around and hugged Baekhyun.He gave her a worried look and then kissed her cheeks.

 

And that's how...I think,that's how I became a monster.After all those things I did we Taeyeon.Like the Christmas Day we spent together,or the time I surprised her on her birthday,or how we went on our first roller coasters together,or the time when we had our first fight....

"JESSICA !!" Taeyeon shouted.I looked at her and shouted,"WHAT?!"Taeyeon said,"Did you just offended my grandmother?! Why?!"I said,"Because she gave me that old lady look!"Taeyeon rolled her eyes and then pushed me.I shouted,"What the hell?! All I asked 'How was the B.C's years?'"Taeyeon shouted,"You ALSO said when will she die?! She only 67 years old!"I rolled my eyes and pushed her,"67 year olds normally die!Of heart attacks,or maybe old age!"Taeyeon pushed me again.Then I pushed her again.Then we started punching,kicking,and shouting...

"I'm sorry."I said.She said,"I'm sorry for pushing you."I laughed.Then she laughed.

 

 

FLASHBACK ENDED

------

the series is close to ending! This will be the chapter before the final one! Bye bye