Questions

Game Generation

Hyoyeon,Sooyoung,and Suho ran towards a room with many cameras.Hyoyeon noticed a chair turned back away from the door.Suho said,"M-m-mrs Jessica?"Jessica turned around and with a devil smile,"Yes? Suho? Ah,I know about Key telling you three.So....When you were gone and I asked someone to take care of him..."Sooyoung looked around the room,it's what a room where a horror movie would have.She said,"Jessica.Please let us get Tiffany,Sunny,and the royal family.We will leave as soon as we get them."Jessica slam her hand down on her desk and said,"No~ Taeyeon will be here with me forever and ever and ever..."Sooyoung shouted,"LET THEM OUT."Jessica stared at her with a displease look.She stand up and walked towards a door and smiled,"Why don't you....Leave~ I will get them."Hyoyeon grabbed Jessica's hand and said,"I'm coming,you aren't trusted."Suho nodded while folding his arms.

 

Tiffany smiled,"Sulli! Are we ready?"Sulli nodded and clapped.Amber said,"Ok everyone-"A big slam was heard.Tiffany looked and saw Key laying there.She ran towards him and said,"Sunny!"Sunny ran to her and helped her get Key.Key woke up and said,"Huh? Where am I?"Sunny said,"Some colorful jailhouse.Jessica puts us here...But luckily we found a way to escape!"She grabbed Key's hand and ran to the hole.Tiffany followed.Amber said,"Everyone please be as quiet as you can be.I saw a guard and he looked very very violent."Everyone nodded and then Amber lead them out of the room.

 

Taeyeon smiled,"Finally we are out!!"Then Krystal shh her and whispered,"I questioned why Jessica thinks-"Then in front of her was the guard.He said,"Huh? What do we have here,Shindong?"Shindong ran to Kyuhyun.Shindong pushed Kyuhyun aside and smiled.Kyuhyun said,"Hello Seohyun..."Seohyun looked at him,curiously and said,"Who are you?"Shindong laughed.Kyuhyun frowns,"Your aunt told me that I will be marrying you."Taeyeon shouted,"YAH! I'm her mother and I will allow her to date whoever she wants."Kyuhyun stared at Taeyeon and smirked,"And Jessica said I would be marrying Seohyun."Seohyun hugged Yuri in fear.Yuri said,"Whoever you are,you are NOT marrying my little sister.Get away!"Shindong laughed even harder.Then Sunny whispered,"Everyone run now!!"They all ran into a door that leads them to freedom.Leaving Shindong laughing to death and Kyuhyun confused.

 

Jessica opened a small door and walked in,Hyoyeon followed.Then she screamed.Jessica said in shock,"THERES A HOLE.SHINDONG,KYUHYUN!!!!"She looked for Taeyeon and Baekhyun.She screamed,"WHY?!"Hyoyeon smiled.Then she sneaked out and told Suho and Sooyoung to go outside of the kingdom.Everyone walked out and saw the group talking.Hyoyeon and Sooyoung ran towards Sunny and Tiffany hugging them.Sunny said,"Please let me-b-b-breath!"The two let go.Tiffany smiled,"We found Hyorin's friends,we found the royal family,and all we need to do is to-"The girls turned around and saw Jessica's castle falling down in pieces.Hyoyeon said,"Girls...Save anyone you see ok?And find Jessica!"Everyone nodded and ran into the castle.Sunny got Minx,Yura,and Aliee.Hyoyeon got SHINee.And Sooyoung and Tiffany got nobody.Sooyoung said,"We couldn't find Jessica!"Hyoyeon said,"She must've done this on purpose."Then Jungkook ran toward the girls and said,panicking"Did you guys found 6 other guys?!"Everyone shook their heads.Jungkook panicked,"Oh no! V,Rap Monster,Suga-"Suho screamed.Everyone looked at him and he was shaking and crying.Luhan relies what happened and then he cried.Suho said,"D.O.....Sehun.....Kai.....LUHAN! We lost our friends!!"Luhan cried,"Sehun....Where are you..."Yura smiled,"Jessica has them...She says so."Jungkook,Luhan,and Suho looked at Yura in hope.Yura smiled,"Jessica has Minah and the others.She says so before she ran away.Don't worry."

 

Sooyoung walked to Taeyeon.She laughed,"Jessica is a messed up twin right?"Taeyeon looked at her and said,"Twin? No no no,we were just best friends.Her sister is Krystal."Sooyoung looked at her and said,"What do you mean?"Taeyeon scratch her head and said," Plus we haven't seen each other since we turned 19.She came into my life once again after me and Baekhyun had Yuri.And when she meet Baekhyun she bring another man named Leetuek and said I was married to him.I have no idea who he was.She told me Baekhyun is a prevert and showed me a photo of him hugging me.It was a photo when me and him got married.We HAVENT seen each other and she went to my wedding?And I promised I watch all our wedding videos and she was not in any...It was like she was stalking me....She even knew Yuri's name BEFORE she meet her."Sooyoung eyes and mouth widen.She ran to Sunny and told her everything.