Flashbacks

Game Generation

Taeyeon smiled,"I'm back home! You are back home!"She hugged Baekhyun,tightly.And then kissed him.He laughed,"Taeyeon...I missed you...I missed the girls...."Taeyeon cried with a smile.YoonA ran towards her parents and hugged them.Taeyeon said,"Ah....I remember when you was inside of my stomach..."YoonA said with a nervous smile,"Mind telling me?"Taeyeon and Baekhyun looked at each other and nodded.

 

Flashback

Taeyeon screamed in pain.She shouted,"I NEED MOOOOOREEE."Yuri looked at her mother and then resume her homework.Baekhyun smiled,"Choa can you cook pancakes for Taeyeon,Yuri,and our child?"Choa nodded with a blush.She thought,"Ah...I wish Baekhyun notices me more...."She walked into the kitchen and cooked.Yuri said,"Mother,father today at school me and Nauen was learning music.She and me joked how Mr.SooMan wore makeup."Taeyeon laughed.Yuri smiled,"Wanna see the photo mom?"Taeyeon nodded with excitement.Yuri showed a picture of Mr.SooMan,her music teacher at her private school with makeup that Taeyeon would wear.Taeyeon laughed hard.Then Yuri chuckled,"He also slipped on paper and he did a backflip!"Taeyeon smiled and then hugged Yuri.Baekhyun smiled,"Oh my,you had a awesome school day Yuri."Then Taeyeon said,"Uh oh."Choa said in a worried voice,"Mrs.Taeyeon are you ok?"Taeyeon laughed nervously,"Well right now I peed and I'm sure my water broke.Meaning I will give birth any second now."She screamed in pain.

The doctor shouted,"PUSH!!PUSHHHHHHHH! I SAY PUSH WOMEN!"Taeyeon screamed,"BACON WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!"Baekhyun held her hand and stared at her eyes laughing.Yuri was sitting,watching this smiling to herself.She said,"I'm glad I won't be a only child."Then her shoulder was touch and she looked at the person,it was Jessica.She smiled,"Hello Yuri...Taeyeon is giving birth.."Then Choa walked toward Jessica and said,"Who are you,who let you in?!"Jessica smiled with a crooked smile,"I'm Taeyeon's twin."Choa looked at her and paused for a moment.Yuri walked away and sat somewhere else,viewing the birth of her sister or brother.The doctor smiled,"It's a girl!"Everyone cheered."She is so so adorable!"Jessica said.Taeyeon smiled,"Ah,hi Jessica.Who let you in?"Jessica laughed,"It was one of your servants! I TOTALLY didn't break your bedroom window and smelled your clothes.Totally."Everyone was silent.Then Taeyeon laughed.Jessica said to herself,"All I want to do,is to see my sister smile."The doctor walked towards Taeyeon with the baby girl in his arms.He placed her on Taeyeon's open arms.Taeyeon said,"Baekhyun...What will her name be?"Baekhyun smiled widely,"YoonA."Yuri and Taeyeon looked at him and smiled.

FLASHBACK ENDED

YoonA smiled,"So dad is the one who wanted my name to be YoonA."Baekhyun nodded while hugging Yuri who was next to him.Yuri said,"And I was the one who named Seohyun."Seohyun smiled.Taeyeon said,"And I named you Yuri."The family hugged.And then a knock was heard.Choa ran towards the door and saw Jessica.Choa said,"Why are you here?!"Then Jessica kicked Choa out of the way and smiled,"I'm here for my twin sister."She walked to Taeyeon and said,"Let's go,sis."Taeyeon shouted,"IM NOT YOUR SISTER JESSICA JUNG."Jessica smiled,"You ARE my sister."Yuri stood up and shouted,"LEAVE JESSICA.NOW.IM DONE WITH YOU TRYING THE RUIN OUR FAMILY.IM DONE."She then walked towards Jessica and slapped her.Leaving a very dark red mark.Then Jessica fall to the ground and cried,"W-why this had to happen?"

 

FLASHBACK(Jessica pov)

I looked at myself in the mirror smiling.Today is the first day of middle school.I did my hair,I put on lipstick,I brushed my teeth,and my uniform is clean.I walked into the living room of my house and saw my dad.He was a dumb guy,never had a job,never cared.While on the other hand,Mom is in a different county trying to find a job.I have a younger sister named Krystal.I love her with all my heart....

I walked out of the house and walked to my school.There was so so sooo much attractive guys here! It's impossible! Then a girl walked towards me and smiled,"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim Taeyeon and you are?"I said with a nervous voice."Jessica Jung..."I looked at her,shyly.Taeyeon smiled,"Nice to meet you Sica!Lets be friends!"I looked at her with a confused face."Aren't you popular?"I said.Taeyeon looked at me with a confused face.I said,"You are a beautiful person! I'm ugly! My dad didn't finish the first grade,I think.And-"Taeyeon shouted,"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! You look like one of those models on magazines! I look ugly!"I blushed.Taeyeon smiled,"I look like a piece of crap."We both laughed.

~~~And that's how....We meet~~~

FLASHBACK ENDDED

Jessica walked out of the room crying.