Finally Noticed

Game Generation

Jessica walked out of the kingdom with tears.She then saw Siwon and Shindong waiting for her.She said,"I will be walking home..."She walked and walked and then cried even more.Then Jessica saw a stew restaurant.She whispered,"Remember Taeyeon?"

FLASHBACK(Jessica's pov)

"Yah!! Haha!"I laughed.Taeyeon and I was making food for our class,because we had the worst grade and this is our punishment.Taeyeon said,"Huh? What-Oh no!! I got tteok on my face!"She wipe it off with her sleeve.She looked at me and laughed,"You ALSO got it on your face!"I touched my face but nothing was there.Then Taeyeon put some on my nose.We laughed and laughed.I looked at the time and said,"Taeyeon!! We have to finish in one minute!"She and I panicked.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Jessica walked away from the place and then saw couples kissing and hugging.She cried,"This...Taeyeon...."

FLASHBACK(Jessica pov)

I looked at Taeyeon.She was wearing a blue sparkly dress.She looked so beautiful.I looked at my pink dress and smiled.Today was a ball in the royal family kingdom.We were invited because their only child,Baekhyun is in need of a bride or girlfriend.I don't like him....We walked to the party because Taeyeon's parents couldn't afford anything,I understand...Taeyeon's family isn't rich while mines...I don't know! Once we were at the party i saw Baekhyun running out of the castle angered.He shouted,"I DONT WANT A PARTY NOR A BRIDE."Then he accidentally fall down on Taeyeon.He said,"Ah! I'm sorry..."Then Taeyeon replied,"No no,I'm sorry...I wasn't looking where I was going and..."Baekhyun stared at Taeyeon and blushed.I shouted,"YAH! Get off of Taeyeon!"He got up and did a 90 degrees bow.He smiled,"Well...Taeyeon you are beautiful."Taeyeon smiled with a blush,"Thank you."I stared at the two,they look madly in love! No no! I pushed aside Baekhyun and said,"Let's go home Taeyeon."Taeyeon smiled,"Well bye Baekhyun!"Baekhyun said,"What's your full name?"Taeyeon said nervously,"Kim Taeyeon!"

FLASHBACK END

Jessica growled and then shook her head.Then she reliesed....Taeyeon was happy.