Charm

Game Generation

Sooyoung said,"Well....Go fake-fainting."Luhan says,"We can't we have to be knocked out for real-"Hyoyeon grabbed a lamb and hit Luhan before he could finish.Then she looked at Jungkook and said,"Night night..."She hit him with a another lamb.Suho said,"Hyo...You think that was a little extreme?"Hyoyeon said,"I right now REALLY want to hit you with this so shut up."Suho nodded with shakes.Then Sooyoung screamed,"HELP!!!"Minx came back and picked up the two.

-----

Jungkook groaned and then notices Tiffany's legs.He said,"Fany!"Tiffany looked at him and said,"Oh...You are alive."She ran towards Luhan and hugged him.Luhan woke up and smiled,"Hey."Then she grabbed his hand and said,"Go go! We've made a escape!!"Jungkook then said,"Tiffany...Do you really love him?"Tiffany shouted,"WE HAVE TO GO."Then she grabbed Jungkook's hand and ran away with the two to a hole.

 

-----

Jiyoo smiled,"So girls have you heard??"Su-A shook her head.JiYoo smiled,"Siwon-oppa is free!"Dami said,"Ok...So what is it to us?"JiYoo rolled her eyes and said,"Siyeon,you can DATE him."Siyeon clapped her hands in excitement.Yoohyeon asked,"How about Rap Monster and Suga? And V,and-Well you know what I mean.The others?"JiYoo frowns,"Jimin is still there meaning BTS is still gone.....I miss him~"Su-A said,"Wait so you confessed to him?!"Dami smiled,"Please JiYoo say yes!"JiYoo pouted,"I couldn't...Instead HE confessed!"Everyone said,"Oh my gosh!!"- Sooyoung,Hyoyeon,and Suho sneak behind them.Sooyoung whispered,"A-are they serious?"Suho nodded.Then Hyoyeon whispered,"Ok they went to a left.And then a right....!AH!"There was Tiffany's and Sunny's head.Suho said,"Oh GAWD I'm going to be sick!"He thrown up.Then Key walks in and smiled,"My...Jessica knows about your plans.I wonder who told her."He chuckled.Hyoyeon said,"Su-Su-Sunny! Tiffany?! Why?!"Sooyoung said,"Hyo...This isn't them.."Hyoyeon smiled,"Thank goodness."Suho touched the heads and laughed his head off.He chuckled,"It's really a fake head! B-but...That means she DOES know...."Then a very girly voice with the common 'Well,well' was heard.Everyone turned around and saw Yoohyeon smirking."What do we have here?"Su-A said.Suho shouted,"RUN!"Key smiled,"Don't run...Come here girls."Yoohyeon eyes turned pink,then everyone else's in Minx's too.They fangirled,"KEY-OPPA!!"Key smirked.And then winked.And then something that made Minx faint...Lipbitting...Key said,"Go guys!"The three ran away.

"Wow,I never knew SHINee has that type of charm."Suho said with a huge smile.

 

 

----                        

I know this update ,but I'm tired....And normally I'm tired in 3:00AM,well that kinda is a wake up call...Bye bye~