Kidnapped!!

Game Generation

Taeyeon stared at her husbands side of the bed..She said sadly,"Oh Baekhyun,why'd you have to disappear?Im lonely,the girls miss you,I miss you."She changed her clothes into a long orange-white dress and she did her makeup so the maids weren't.Then one of her servants,Seolhyun said,"Mrs.Taeyeon breakfast is ready."Taeyeon nodded and then said,"I will be there in five minutes."Seolhyun nodded and then bowed.

Seohyun said,"Unnie?"YoonA looked at her and said,"What?"Seohyun said,"Mom didn't,smile since dad disappear.Yuri,why?Why dad disappear?"Yuri stared at her younger sisters eyes.And said sadly,"I don't know but...Hopefully he is alive."They ate their breakfast,then Taeyeon walked in the room and said coldly,"Choa,did the girls slept in their right times?"Choa stared at her and said,"Sorry girls,Mrs.Taeyeon they did not..."Taeyeon shouted,"CHOA! This is the fifth time this happened? Wait wait!!"The girls looked down.Taeyeon said while walking to Yuri,"Yuri,you are the eldest daughter.Where did YoonA went?"Yuri stared at YoonA and cried,"She went to a club-"Taeyeon screamed and grabbed one of the plates and thrown them down,making them break into pieces.Yuri mouthed to YoonA "I'm sorry YoonA."YoonA nodded and hugged her.Taeyeon said,"I noticed YoonA hair color changed!It was brown NOT blonde."Seohyun stood up and said coldly,"Mother! Stop this...Yuri,YoonA let's go to our rooms."The two nodded and followed Seohyun.Taeyeon looked at her daughters.And then cried,"I've became a terrible mother.Why!! Why Baekhyun.."Choa said,"Mrs.Taeyeon....I shall get the bath ready for you."She ran to the bath.

 

The night soon came.The girls were asleep.Taeyeon was crying and hugging Baekhyun's crown.Then all of the sudden...She noticed,a man in orange going into Seohyun's room.She stared at this,and then saw Seohyun being held and then the man got out of the window with Seohyun.Taeyeon eyes widen.Then all of a sudden a man in red and green goes to YoonA and Yuri's room and also went out of the window.Taeyeon ran and then she felt a hand on her shoulder,she turned and saw a man in black smiling,"Queen Jessica misses you."He hit her on the head and then she fallen asleep.

 

Sooyoung said,"Fany!!"Tiffany said,"Yeah?" Sooyoung showed her a piece of paper.Tiffany stared at it with eyes so wide,her eyes was as big as the sun.It was a letter from the kingdom.It was about,the royal family all kidnapped.Tiffany shouted,"EVERYONE!" The team went to Tiffany and asked many questions.Tiffany smiled,"Sooyoung help us get a job! The royal family got kidnapped,we will solve everything to save them."Sunny nodded and smiled,"Well everyone get packed and let's ask questions around the castle."Hyoyeon grabbed her bag and said,"Sunny I already finished."Sunny finally relies.Sooyoung said sadly,"We've been in the business for a decade.And this is our first job,everyone try your hardest."Everyone nodded and they all started running towards the kingdom.