And the Results...

Student Council

Rumours scattered across the school once again. Some saying that I was trying to take over Student Council for myself; others say that I’m trying to break up the Council so that I could have Jungkook for myself (ridiculous); and the worst ones were saying that I was turning the school into a dictatorship… WHAT?!

After that day I was bullied by the senior girls and Jungkook stood up for me, I hadn’t been directly bullied but it’s not like the rumours don’t hurt. Soyeon, Sumin and I decided to hide from the rumour mill by eating lunch on the roof. “Maybe Suga-Oppa will be elected as an official member,” Sumin swooned as Soyeon pushed her aside. “Do you really think a new council is going to be elected? And how did you manage to pull something like this off? There’s never been a Student Council election in this school!” she said. “I made a deal with the devil,” I said dramatically as they both threw a grape at me, “Okay, okay! Jungkook kept bugging me about being the Platinum so I told him that for me to be the Platinum, he has to do this poll.”

They both gasped both in amazement but apprehension and I suddenly understood how I just shook up the stability of this school…

After a long day at school, I waited as the ballots were counted. I waited in the Student Council room with all six members of Council along with Yoongi-sunbae. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the head teacher walked in to inform us of the results, “We stopped counting two-thirds of the way through all the ballots because all the votes said that they were satisfied with their Council representative and did not wish for an election.” He said monotonously and gave me a knowing look. I shrank into my chair as Jungkook sat beside me, “and now, you are the Platinum. Satisfied?” he smirked. I can’t play along with him right now. For some reason, I was so scared that I had ruined the school, the relief overcame me and shock froze my face.

“Jungkookie, cut her some slack for a bit,” Jimin-sunbae kneeled in front of me. I could see him but for some reason, I couldn’t process him. Honestly, the thought of ruining the school didn’t cross my mind until just a few moments ago. “Hey, Euijin! Platinum-sshi!” Jimin waved his front of my face and I finally snapped out of my daze, “Are you okay?” he asked. Jungkook also took a knee in front of me and looked into my eyes. “I’m fine… I just blanked for a moment.” I rushed to leave the room, toppling both of them over.

I thought we would be the only ones left at school but apparently, most of the students had stayed to find out the results of the poll. My search for solace was lost in the crowd of whispering. I managed to jar the door of the music room loose from its lock and hid. My few moments of solitude were ruined when I was cornered by the same girls that vandalized my desk a few months ago. “Stupid girl, did you really think you could have Jungkook AND Student Council to yourself?” the leader cackled. “Who do you think you are? You’re nothing but some charity case the school picked up off the streets.” Another girl laughed as she kicked at my shoes. I tried to get up and run away but they pushed me back in my chair and continued berating me with their words. “Go back to the hole you crawled out of.” The third girl smiled as the other two highfived her.

As I was on the verge of tears, the door slammed open. “I WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES A LIVING HELL!” Jungkook screamed into the room, scaring me and my bullies, as the rest of the Student Council filed into the room. Taehyung and Jimin sunbaes both put a hand on Jungkook's shoulders, trying to calm him. “Jungkook-sshi, we were just telling how pretty Euijin-sshi was today, that’s all,” the leader tried to play it off. “Then why does she look like she’s on the verge of tears?” Jimin-sunbae yelled and standing strongly alongside Jungkook.

Once again, the girls tried sweet talking their way out of the room until finally, Seokjin-sunbae blew up, “STOP WITH YOUR BULL! You girls might think you’re nice and pretty but in reality, you are the ugliest humans I’ve ever seen.” He said as the leader stopped her excuses, frozen with fear. “Get out of our sites.” Namjoon-sunbae said calmly but again, he seemed to have that look in which he was ready to kill them with his own two hands. Why did it seem like all of them had this look down? After swallowing their fear, the girls ran out of the room while avoiding eye contact with any of them as Suga-sunbae held the door open for them.

The moment their presences disappeared, they all softened up again. Jungkook leapt at me and stopped the tears from wetting my cheeks. “We’ll always protect you, Euijin. That’s a privilege of being Platinum.” He engulfed me in his embrace while the rest of them nodded.


A/N: Jungkook to the rescue once again! I'm sure this time, Euijin will appreciate it. Thanks for the love and support! xoxo