She's A Gangster

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

Jimin smirked and stepped closer. "And now, so are you." Jimin stated.

===

Jihyun gave him a bewildered look, "What?"

Rap Monster sighed, "Sorry Jihyun, but Jimin's right, for once."

Leader Taeyeon stepped forward, "Welcome Jihyun. I heard how you stood up to Jimin. We like you already. I'm glad you've got some spice in you."

Jihyun was beyond confused, "Again I repeat, what? I'm not a gangster,”

"Didn't you hear me? I said now you are," Jimin emphasized, "you know too much, even if it's just that we're gangsters. You're going to become one of us.”

What the heck did I get myself into? Jihyun said in her head. "Hey, it's not that bad JiJi Noona!" Jungkook let his inner little boy come out.

Oops. I said that out loud. But... JiJi Noona? "Come on, let's take her to our hideout. It's not safe here. Plus, she should know where it is." Jessica said.

"What about my parents? They'll be worried about me, and they sure as heck won't allow me to be a freaking gangster!" The cold girl fumed.

"Your parents aren't in Seoul. They're in Japan, and you've been living alone since you were 15, of course it's okay since your parents have given you permission. You're now 16, born August 21st." Yuri and Suga were busily typing on their phones, comparing information on Jihyun.

"." Jihyun cursed under her breath.

"Well, now that's settled, let's go." Jin clapped his hands and they head to BTS and SNSD's hideout.

===

J-Hope entered the code and the whole group shuffled inside. From the outside, it looked like an abandoned warehouse. But from the inside, it looked like a clean and spacious home. Everyone walked to the living room so Jihyun naturally followed.  The two groups situated themselves in order and looked nervous while doing it. Jihyun had this intimidating aura around her and it wasn’t helping them too much. “Okay I guess we’ll start,” Rap Mon coughed, “Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtansonyeondan!” The Bulletproof Boy Scouts chorused.

Jihyun nodded and turned her attention toward the girls. Taeyeon lead the introduction, “Annyeonhaseyo! Sonyeoshidae-imnida!”

Jihyun nodded to them also, knowing it was her turn. “Annyeonghaseyo, Min Jihyun-imnida.”

===

“Okay, well I guess we should tell you our responsibilities,” Suga, or Yoongi suggested, “Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, J-Hope and I are the technical team. We specialize in finding the information we need.”

“Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, Jimin and I are the distraction team. We, obviously, distract our opponent.” Jin spoke up next.

"Jessica, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Rap Monster, Taehyung, and I are the fighting team. We do most of the field missions. Although everyone can defend themselves properly." Jungkook finished.

"YAH!" Everyone from the fighting team exclaimed at the youngest boy.

"What happned to 'Noona' and 'Hyung'?" Hyoyeon stared into Jungkook's soul.

Jungkook shrugged, "Jin Hyung didn't do it,"

"Tsk. Brat." Tiffany scolded.

Jihyun then burst out laughing making everyone stare in shock.

-Jimin's POV-

Damn.That laugh though! She should smile more often. It makes her look even more beautiful than she already is... Wait, what? I'm thinking crazy things again. Did J-Hope put something in my drink again? Last time, he put some type of drug he picked up from one of our jobs that makes you laugh for half an hour straight. Maybe he put something that makes you think stupid things. So pretty...

Rap Monster snapped his finges in front of my face. "Dude. You're spacing out. Are you okay?" He asked.

-End Of Jimin's POV-

Jimin shook his head and nodded.

"So, what team will I be in?" Jihyun questioned.

"You accept?" Yoona yelled, startling everyone.

"Yah. Shut up please," Taeyeon told Yoona.

"Yeah," Jihyun sighed, "I'm pretty sure I don't have a choice anyways. The tech team will probably track me down, the distraction team will distract me, and the fighting team will either kidnap me, or kill me." Jihyun guessed.

Everyone besides Jihyun's eyebrows rose at her assumptions. "We don't know what you're good at, so we'll have to figure that out over time. We'll all train you, give you marks, and whatever you get the highest marks on, that's what team you'll be on." Yuri finally spoke up.

"Alright. What's first?" Jihyun put her hands on her hips.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 everyone!

What do you guys think so far?

Please comment, I'd like to hear from you guys!