Autumn Changes

Cold City Girl [EDITING]


CHAPTER 14: AUTUMN CHANGES


 

Long story short, Joy left after her blowup back in August and (almost) everything was drama free. Nothing seemed to have changed after she disappeared from school. However, the fishy part was she had no reason why, no goodbyes were said, and she cut off all contact. Indifferent, the whole school just continued to live their ordinary lives. With the small exception of Jihyun and Sehun's new found friendship.

Flashback,

"I'm ba-"

"JIHYUN!!!!"

Tackled into a major group hug, Jihyun softly smiled and snuggled into their warm embraces. 'This' she thought, 'is what home feels like.' But her happy thoughts were interrupted when she did a quick head count. '...thirteen, fourteen, fifteen... There should be sixteen of them'  She looked up and the first eyes that caught her's were Namjoon's. He gestured his head upstairs and Jihyun gently broke away from their hugs. Understanding, they let her go to her prince charming.

She hesitated at first, but then knocked twice when she heard a low (most likely grumpy) voice granting permission for her to come in. Jihyun peeked her head in and scanned the room for Jimin, finding him at his desk with her back to her, intently watching contemporary dance videos. "Jimin?" He froze. Is...that...?

He turned around sharply and once he confirmed it was, indeed, his beautiful girlfriend, he ran to her and buried his nose deep in her hair, hugging the life out of her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so..." He repeated over and over, and over again until she shut him up with a needy kiss. Something they both desired more than anything else at the moment.

End of flashback,

It was now late September. The weather had turned chilly, and leaves were slowly changing from their beautiful green to autumn colours of yellow, red, and brown. "S-Sehun!" Jihyun panted, "Please, please, please be my partner for gym! I heard that they're doing mixed partners and I really don't want to be," she shivered, "Kim Myungsoo's partner! He scares me! Last time, I'm pretty sure he was about to eat me alive when I messed up," Jihyun pouted.

Sehun rolled his eyes playfully befire ruffling her hair, "Don't worry, I won't let you get eaten alive. However, let's go, before Mr. Go skins us alive for being late."

Their friendship had turned into a caring one of brother and sister. Sehun was there for her in all of the times of drama, happiness, and loneliness. Jihyun was there for Sehun in all the times of girl issues, excitement, and even gang problems, regardless of them being from complete opposite sides. This resulted in the "good" and 'bad" side becoming closer together due to having Sehun over at their dorm often, and vice versa with Jihyun. They thought, hey, if this person from the opposing gang was actually pretty cool, doesn't that mean the rest are, too? Eventually, the two once rivaling sides merged together, forming one large group that ruled the East side of Seoul and the school.

With so many benefits, what could go wrong? One large, smart group, with a reliable alliance, they get along very well, and it would double the protection on the East side. Well, for starters, the dorms that are made to hold only two groups at a time were never going to be suitable for SNSD, BTS, Exo, and 2NE1 to live together. Jihyun, being the only one with a brain, brought up the idea of living in one of her father's (many) penthouse suites. Once settled, they met on the ballroom on occasions of suspicious activity, territory trespassing, etc.

The only issue now, was Suho and Jimin. Suho was delighted when he found out him and Jihyun would be living so close to each other; even if he didn't let it show. This also meant he would have to endure all the cheesy that went on between the so called, 'JiJi couple'. Alright, alright, they weren't that type of couple but it still pissed Suho off whenever Jimin slung an arm around her shoulder with ease. 'That should be me...'

Jimin wasn't stupid. He knew Suho had eyes for his girlfriend and there was no way she would ever let him within 5 feet of her. Did he really think the look of a being  puppy without it's owner Suho had on everytime Jimin would lead her away, would be something to just brush off? How every time Jimin showed an ounce of affection, Suho would glare at him like his life depended on it? What added even more fuel to the flame is that he knew Suho was supposed to be her fiancée and he was damn happy about it too. Jimin smirked to himself when he knew that he had every right to hold her in the way he did. 'I'm not letting her go this time...'

 


A/N: Hai everyone! This is kind of a filler to explain a whole bunch of stuff. Oh my gosh you guys, this fic will be coming to an end soon! :( But I do have huge plans for a new fic that I'm super excited about, mainly starring Exo ^-^ Alright author, shut up and get on with the questions! XD

Giyomi_shi from Insta says: Jimin if you don't take care of Jihyun bad things will happen ok?

Jimin: *shivers* Noted... *hides behind Jihyun*

Iffh_nfzh from Insta says: Joy! Do you really love Jimin as a man or brother? No, right~ you only love Yeri right~ it's okay, Joy. I know about it.

Joy: *blushes* W-who??? My heart belongs to Jimin! HE'S MINE. ALLLLLLLLLL MINE!! *evil laughter*

Jin: Crazy lady! *pushes her out*

Lady_nobody from Insta says: Soooooo Jimin and Jihyun are you planning on marrying each other and make everyone uncles and aunts?! Or is it gonna be Suho ORRRR Sehun hummmmmm?

Jimin: What?! No! That's my job! Not right now, b-but... *gets flustered*

Jihyun: Well then...

Suho: *smirks*

Jin: *hits Suho with his pink spatula* I see you!

Random_kpopeu from Insta says: Jimin and Jihyun, what is/are going to be the name(s) of your child(ren)? Heol~

Jimin: Well, I like the name-

Jihyun: ERT, WE'RE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL!

Jin: I did not raise you this way!

Namjoon: Tsk...

Author: *sigh* Crazy characters...

Jungkook: By the way author, we were wondering why you made it fall when it's still August..? Weirdo XD

Everyone else: *nods in wonder*

Author: Oh hush, I love autumn and winter! Don't judge me ._.

Yoongi: *somewhere in the background* Listen to my mixtape!

Everyone: Okay byeeee~!