Our Beautiful Ending

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

CHAPTER 16: OUR BEAUTIFUL ENDING


It was a freezing day in late October after school, when the whole gang decided to stay at the girls' joined rooms for the rest of the day. Mostly because:

A) It smelled better than the boys' rooms

and

B) The heating was better

Jihyun stayed locked up of course, like she has been for the past a few months. The only time she was around for longer than thirty seconds was during school and occasional meal times; which was actually amazing improvement since the "wretched witch who dares call herself a human" and her "stupid jealous little twit of a sidekick" incident happened. Those are Sehun's words, of course. With the help of Yoongi and Hyoyeon, too. They earned their title of the bad mouthing trio after that.

"Who's up for Mario Cart?" Chanyeol, being the cute little happy virus he is, attempted to lift the mood once again. No success this time either, though. As usual.

"I am." A small voice whispered from the door.

Everyone's heads shot in the direction of the voice, not believing she was actually there. She smiled slightly and took a controller from the still frozen stiff Chanyeol. "I'm going with Luigi!" Jihyun sat down in the middle of Jimin and Kai, and cheered.

She was back.

Fast forward to the end of school,

"I...can't believe we're actually graduating..." Jimin breathed, taking in the familiar hallways for the last time.

Realization dawned upon them slowly. Tao sniffled, earning an elbow from Hoseok who told him that he was only making it worse, as he was getting teary eyed as well. Jimin interlaced his fingers with Jihyun's. She leaned into his comforting touch and softly smiled. "Ready?" She asked.

Jimin knew she was asking if he was ready for the future. "Absolutely. As long as you're there to face it with me." He kissed the top of her head.

Fake puking noises and annoyed groans were heard from behind the loving couple. "My poor, innocent eyes have been burned with their PDA!" Jungkook wailed loudly.

"You're just jealous!" Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and lead Jihyun into the gym ahead, where they would soon get their diplomas.

Fast forward 5 years,

"I really don't know if I want go, Jimin." Jihyun whined into the phone as she walked into the JYP Entertainment building for practice. "there's award shows every year! I'm tired; my schedule is even worse than I've seen it in a while."

"But we all have a huge chance at winning this year! All of us! You, BTS, EXO, GG, and 2NE1!" Jimin argued.

She sighed, he did have a point. Jihyun did want to see everyone again for longer than an hour. "Okay, fine."

"She agreed!" She heard Jimin yell and BTS erupting with happiness at the news.

Jihyun smiled slightly but rolled her eyes and hung up. She would never admit she had a soft spot for the gang.

Wondering what happened within four years? Let's see...One karaoke night not long after graduation, is was discovered that each and every one of them had a talent. Not only that, but they all had a hidden passion for the performing arts that no one had told anyone. Whether it be singing, dancing, rapping, acting, etc, they all had something special to offer.

For Jihyun, she was scouted by JYP Entertainment after posting covers on her rather popular YouTube channel: Peachy Jihyun. At first she started out as a beauty guru since she was a huge fan of cosmetics, but then she received even more attention from the public after hearing her angelic voice. BTS decided to go for a smaller entertainment called Big Hit and soon were rewarded with the love of ARMYs and the pride of having their company's popularity grow. GG and EXO signed under SM Entertainment and set examples for the younger generations no one could ever forget. 2NE1 rose to fame under YG Entertainment with their unique and wide range of charms.

Jihyun's phone rang again and she answered right away. "Joy!"

"Ji!" Joy laughed, "You're going, right? Please say you're going? Jimin said he would try his best to convince you. C'mon, Red Velvet's performing! Didn't you promise a surprise performance, anyway? Don't back out, please-"

"Shush! You're so annoying!" Jihyun rubbed her temple. "Yes, I'm coming, okay? Gosh..."

Joy packed her essentials while still on the phone, "Yay! Okay, we're heading to the salon around 5, will you be there?"

Replying a short 'yeah', Jihyun hung up and did a time check. It was 3:30 now so she has time to practice her surprise performance before all the "beautifying" took up the rest of her time.

Well, surprise? Long story short, Joy got the mental help she so desperately needed. Once she was free to go, she went to Jihyun personally and begged for forgiveness. It took three years for Joy to get this far to earn their (very little) trust and she still worked hard at it any chance she got. She got into SM as well and debuted with Red Velvet. She has been proving herself very well and there seems to be no trace of the murderous Joy they all once faced.

One other thing is that Jimin and Jihyun made an official statement that they've been dating since high school roughly a year ago. As usual, some fans took it well, some... Not so much. Most people were supportive even if they didn't approve and that's what overshadowed all the nasty hate comments. Mature, understanding, and amazing fans.

At the award show,

"Ladies, gentlemen, those in between, I have the great honor to formally announce a special surprise performance by your favourite sweetheart, Min Jihyun!" Eric Nam gestured to the middle of the stage, directing everyone's attention.

The lights changed to a soft baby peach colour and a swing slowly with its ropes covered in white butterflies lowered itself from the ceiling. There sat Jihyun with a pale pink dress that stopped just below her knees. Light cherry blossom patterns started at the bottom of the dress and slowly disappeared at her lower to mid thigh. She raised the microphone to and sung her heart out. To the fans and to the gang, who was watching her with looks of adoration. But most importantly, she sang in way that made sure you knew she was happy.

Cold City Girl,

END.

10-08-16


A/N: I'M GONNA CRYYYYYYYY :'( Well everyone, this is the official ending for Cold City Girl. I started this fic a while back but I never got back to it unl recently, which is why the start date is on 2015. I had major writers block and no motivation. Thank you so so much everyone for waiting and supporting me! Alright, I'll shut up and let the characters say their goodbyes~

Everyone:  :o

Jungkook:  I don't want to go yet! :((((

Jihyun: *lots of swearing*

Jimin: We didn't even get to see what happens in terms of love!!

Sehun: *expressionless* This is an outrage.

Namjoon: Wait! We still have a question!!

Everyone: *anticipating*

Joy: I went back to the good side! I deserve more chapters showing how amazing I am!

Everyone else: *glares*

Giyomi_shi from Insta says: Ayy yo Joy!

Everyone else: *groans*

Suho: I wanted the question!!

Joy: Haha! ers! Anyway, you were saying?

Continuing: *whisper* don't miss Sungjae from BTOB?

Jimin: *leans in* I didn't catch that

Jihyun: I don't think anyone but Joy did

Joy: *turns red and leaves*

Everyone: *silent*

Jin: Ehem... Well I guess this is...The...End?

Tiffany: AWWWWWW

Taeyeon: *pats her back* It'll be okay

Kris: I don't approve.

Taeyeon, CL and Namjoon: *pushes everyone out*

Everyone else: NOOOOOO

Author: *awkward cough* Well then...

CCG, 끝