Kidnapper

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

 

CHAPTER 15: KIDNAPPER


WARNING

VIOLENT SCENES AHEAD. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THESE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

I will give a quick explanation of what happened in the next chapter if you decide to not read this one ^.^

Enjoy my dears!

A simple Sunday morning is what it seemed like while Jihyun scanned over the items at the grocery store. Grocery store runs were done in order from oldest to least. Jihyun being older than Jungkook by two months , was forced to go this time. The only issue was who had to bring it all home. Suho's card is what took care of most things. "Four cartons of milk, and... Oh! Kai really likes chicken so that's for dinner tonight. Hmm, what else do we need?" Jihyun thought aloud.

A male voice scoffed behind her. "You really have a death wish. This is too easy!" He snickered.

Spinning around, Jihyun almost screamed for help when a cloth covered and nose. She fought, thrashing around in the man's secure hold on her. The panicked girl kicked his shin with her heel, earning a flow of curses leaving his mouth. Attempting to elbow him in the gut, he caught her arm in the midst of it and wrapped his free hand, the one not holding the cloth, around her whole torso. Using most of her energy trying to escape, the world around Jihyun spun and she fell limp into arms, going unconscious.

The unknown man smirked but winced a moment later when he realized all the damage this girl had done. Sore shin, tired arms, bruised stomach, etc. He shook his head, how could such a pretty girl be so...violent? Hauling her body over his shoulder, the tall man made sure the grocery store was completely empty before throwing her in the back of his silver SUV.

***

"Ji...Jihyu...Jihyun...Min Jihyun!" A slap woke Jihyun from her forced nap. She groaned, taking in her surroundings. Attempting to move her hair of her face, she found her wrists and ankles tightly bound by a zip tie first, then a rope. A headache now present, she hung her head down. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" That voice sounds so familiar. Could it be...? "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!"

"J-Jae Na? Kim Jae Na?!" *refer to chapter 4* Jihyun shook her head rapidly to see if this was all an illusion. She knew Jae Na hated her, but to this extent? Never in a million years did she see this coming.

"Awww," An extra voice sneered, "I'm offended, Hun. You seem to have forgotten about my presence," Now this, she expected more. Joy walked over to Jihyun with grace. Her body language seemed calm but the situation screamed danger from anyone's point of view.

"But, I don't understand," Jihyun angled her head away from the large light hanging above her head, "Joy, I knew you are disgusted with me, but I didn't expect a kidnapping. But you, I can't wrap my head around at all. Why, Jae Na?"

Jae Na looked down, "You stole them..." She whispered. "You stole them from me. It was supposed to be me who gets my happily ever after. It was supposed to be me who gets close to BTS and SNSD. But no, you didn't even stop there. You got the attention of Exo and 2NE1, too! Me! It was supposed to be me! Not some distant, rebelling, cold, ! When Joy told me her story, " She paused from how loud she was yelling. A small smirk climbed upon her face, "let's just say, you're getting what you deserve."

"I wonder, Ms. Min Jihyun, if you know how much pain you've caused. Tell me, Dear, do you know what it's like, seeing someone you've loved ever since you knew what feelings were, live their life with someone else? The only person you've been living for, all this time, searching for, dreaming of every single night, just to find out they're in the arms of another? On top of that, have you really been so oblivious to Kim Junmyeon's feelings? What about Oh Sehun? How many hearts do you have to break, until you're satisfied?" Joy threw her head back in sarcastic laugh. Pulling her skirt up to reveal a gun strapped to her upper thigh, and a knife on her mid thigh, delicately wrapped her fingers around the knife and ran it along Jihyun's jaw line, adding just enough pressure to make it sting, but not yet break skin. Ever so carefully, she whispered in her ear, "This is just me, showing you the pain in a physical way."

The door to the damp, dark room opened, scaring the life out of everyone. Joy jumped, and accidentally skimmed Jihyun's right cheek. "Don't touch her, you disgusting witch!" Another relatively unexpected face showed; Sehun. Followed by everyone else of course, who's face's paled at the sight of the girl tightly boiund to the chair.

"She doesn't deserve all of you!" Joy shrieked. The knife still in hand, she pressed it against Jihyun's face with more pressure, lengthening the small cut by a bit. Jihyun screamed in pain and kicked her feed, causing a fuss. Just before Joy could drag it all the way across, the blade was knocked out of her hand by Jimin.

Although Jimin wasn't the type to initiate violence on women -from the way he was taught growing up- all that went out the window when he saw the one he held closest to his heart being harmed. He tightened his grip around Joy's wrist and glared at her. When she fought back, still trying to cause Jihyun pain, Jimin swung his hand back and slapped her. Joy went into complete shock. She dropped the knife and held her cheek.  Tao, Xiumin, and Taehyung dragged Joy and Jae Na away, Joy being the more difficult one who started kicking and thrashing, insisting that she loved Jimin countless times and that she was just displaying her love.

"Crazy ..." Kris muttered, shaking his head.

***

Five days had passed and Jihyun had made no move to come out of her room, still attempting to process everything that had happened. Her cut had been treated, but it still required cleansing twice a day, Fortunately, a bandage wasn't needed. She sighed audibly and stared out the window; something she had been doing for hours upon end. Running a finger across her wound softly, she recalled the events that night. She barely ate. She scarcely slept. Everything just felt so... Numb. She was frozen in her own state of mind. Letting her thoughts wander.

Why me...?

A knock sounded at the door, and two very opposite men walked in once she granted their entry quietly.

Jihyun's point of view,

Jimin and Suho walked in with their heads hung low. Why did they look as if they were guilty? I tilted my head to the side to show my confusion. "Jihyun..." Jimin sighed and sat on the edge of my bed, Suho copying. He took my hand and smiled gently. I knew something very important was about to be revealed to me.

"I want to go first..." Suho volunteered after a few minutes of a silence that can't be described. Not awkward, but not comfortable either. "Min Jihyun, I bet you didn't know I've been crushing on you since 8th grade, did you?" My eyes widened to the point of an owls. Seeing my reaction, he chuckled lightly. "I was a nerd back then. Someone you couldn't pick out of the crowd. But you...you looked at yourself as no one special. You still do. When in reality, everyone noticed how you stood out. That, my Dear, is why they hated you. I changed for you, Jihyun. I worked for my popularity so that you would finally notice me. But guess what?" Suho looked at the ceiling, smiling, but it didn't reach his eyes. "You fell for Mr. Bad guy over here."

Jihyun felt a wave of emotions crashing down on her. Had she really been that oblivious? Is that what Joy meant when... Never mind, I don't want to remember that night. But Sehun also? Jimin waved a hand in front of my face, pulling me from my thoughts.

"My turn," Jimin poked my nose. "the truth is, I knew I had to tell you about Joy, sooner or later. I was so caught up in happiness that I was finally with you, it kept slipping my mind. When I did remember, there was no way I was able to take your calm life, and turn it upside down."

I nodded, letting everything sink in. Suho loved- loves me. There's a chance Sehun has feelings for me too. Jimin only wanted to protect me this whole time. A few tears slipped down my face and used my sleeve to wipe them away harshly. Jimin and Suho left silently, knowing I needed alone time.

***

All of the members were currently in cafe, ten minutes by walking, away from the apartment. Minus Jihyun, unfortunately. Being a group of 32 attractive people, they certainly attracted a lot of attention. Some who were in the cafe also even went to the extent of taking pictures, in case they were celebrities.

These days, everyone seemed so depressed. So guilty. Their second youngest, Jihyun, had gone through so much trauma in so little time. They felt like it was their fault. Though they knew Jihyun was incredibly strong, mentally, and physically, their minds couldn't help but wander and think, will she ever be okay again? Will she smile and laugh like she used to? Will she return to her usual, badass self?


A/N: LOLOLOL I KNOW I'M A TERRIBLE AUTHOR~~~! Buuuuuut, here you go everyone! Phew, personally, this was my favourite chapter that I've written so far! So, characters, what are you up to?

Lady_nobody from Insta says: "Yoongiiiiii are you prous of your mixtape like like A LOT"

Yoongi: Of course! I'm amazing, duhhhHHH!

Everyone: *Major eye roll*

Lady_nobody from Insta says: "Eh yo Joy are you planning to come back to the fic" and "YO 2NE111111!!!! RAE YIU JEAAAALOUUUU OF JIHYUUUN GETTING ALLLL THE BOYS?!

Everyone: *silence*

Joy: Oh, I came back into the fic. With a boom, if I say so myself.

Everyone: *screaming* RUUUUUUNNN!!!

Sehun: *sobs* IT TALKED ASDFGHJKL

Author: Ehem... Back on track...please?

CL: Boys ain't my thing tbh.

Sandara: Too busy!

Bom: Lel

Minzy: eW

Joy: I personally think-

Everyone: *screams and runs out of the room*