Rain

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

                      

CHAPTER 8: RAIN

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"..." Jihyun cursed quietly. "No, not now! Ughhhh,"

Multiple problems were happening all at once. It was around 9 pm, raining, her phone had died, and the only available source of life was a drunk guy playing the harmonica on the bench. You see? This is what happens when you go grocery shopping at 8:30. Ah, how smart of our lovely little Jihyun (Jihyun: Author-nim! You're so mean! *pouts* Me: Shhh, I'm narrating!). The rain poured down even harder all at once, as if it was trying to make Jihyun's night even worse. Oddly enough, it stopped hitting her head but when she looked around it was still raining. Looking up, Jihyun saw a dark blue umbrella sheltering her. "Oh hun, how could you be so careless?" A concerned Suho stood over her.

Sighing because she had been hoping it was a certain someone else, Jihyun explained her current situation. "Just please," She begged, "don't tell my parents,"

Suho laughed and slung an arm around her shoulders, "I wouldn't dream of it, my dear. You see, I'd like you to be alive when we say our vows at the church." leaving Jihyun speechless, he led her to his house to freshen up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Why isn't she picking up?" Jimin muttered to himself, calling Jihyun for the sixteenth time; only to have it go to her voicemail again.

"Chill, Chim. Maybe she's sleeping or busy," Namjoon absentmindedly said and continued to type away on his phone.

Jimin, not saying anything, paced around. Namjoon sighed at how tense his friend was. "Park Jimin," He called, "man, you're whipped, aren't you? I'm sure she's fine."

"There's just this..feeling..." Jimin sighed in defeat, "That's she's not in danger per say." Namjoon nodded, following, "But she's not comfortable either."

"Maybe I'm just over thinking it..."

"Yep, that's exactly what you're doing."

"Shut up, destruction God."

Namjoon gasps dramatically and put a hand to his chest, as if he had been hurt.



Suho's house? More like Suho's luxury home.

"Welcome back, Sir Junmyeon," A worker greeted them.

"Good evening, Ela," Suho showed his killer smile and Jihyun could see the worker melting.

Continuing on, Suho was leading Jihyun around his home, and she could only be in awe. With a beautiful exterior combined with exquisite interior, it was like she was in a dream. "Suho-shi," Jihyun fidgeted in her seat, "you really don't have to do this for me," she watched as Suho went back and forth, preparing anything he could for her: food, a bath, clean clothes, etc.

"Please, my love," Suho smiled, "honorifics aren't needed," (Author: *rolls eyes* Soooo cliché! Suho: Don't make me buy your life... Author: *gulps*)



"Jiji noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jihyun cringed at the nickname given to her.
.
"Yes, Kookie?" She tried her best not to roll her eyes.
.
"I need help." Jungkook suddenly became serious.
.
"With?"
.
"You  see...There's this..." Jungkook hesitated.
Jihyun took a sip of her chocolate milk and nodded, urging him to go on. "There's this...girl and-"
.
Jihyun's eyes went wide and she spat out her drink in surprise. "EW!" Jungkook shrieked.
.
"Okay, so," She recovered, "who's the lucky girl?" she nudged him.
.
"Her name is..."


 

A/N: Hello my lovelies! First off, I'm truly sorry for lack of updates and the laziness in my chapters. From now on, my story layout will be much more neat, and I'll even add pictures, instead of the cover image all the time (if it fits). Does anyone actually read my notes at the end? XD Well if you don't, you'll be missing... *drum roll* character convos! They'll be between the characters and I, the characters talking to each other, and they'll even answer your questions. If we get any, that is XD. Without further a do, let's jump into the first character convos!

.
Jihyun: What exactly is this?
.
Author: Ugh, you're gonna be difficult again, cold city girl?
.
Suho: Ladies, ladies, stop now.
.
Jihyun: Do you know how many times she directly and indirectly insulted me?! *glares*
.
Author: Hey! I have the power to kill you in this story!
.
Jimin: Don't. You. Dare. *gets ready to fight*
.
Everyone else: AWWWWW!
.
Jihyun: Wow. Mean author. -_- and everyone else, hush!
.
Sooyoung: OMG YOU GUYS! I just realized that Jihyun's and Jimin's ship name would still be Jihyun or Jimin! Oh! Maybe... JiJi!
.
Jessica: *rubs temple* much too enthusiastic...
.
Namjoon: *in English* Yo, wassup everyone?
.
Author: Sweg XD
.
Jungkook: Pardon? *rolls on the floor laughing*
.
Jin: You're lucky I clean this floor...
.
Tiffany: Okay, that's it for today! See you next time!
.
Everyone: *waves goodbye*