Hello Joy

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

 

CHAPTER 12: HELLO JOY


 

"Who's this?"

"Is this Park Sooyoung?"

"I no longer go by that name for personal reasons. Who is this?"

"My name is Kim Junmyeon, but call me Suho. Do you remember Park Jimin?"

"*CRASH* Tell me his location, immediately!"

"Calm down, Sooyoung. I'll give you all the information I have. Have a safe flight back to Korea."

***

The halls of the school were severely crowed that morning. The gang walked towards the school and looked at each other in confusion. Yoongi, being regularly laid back, shrugged it off and continued into the school. While following, Jimin and Jihyun couldn't help but have an odd feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Oh...

They were right...

"Jiminie oppa!!!" A female voice squeaked in happiness and practically tackled Jimin into a hug, shoving Jihyun aside.

"Sooyoung?" He breathed out, not believing she had found him.

"No, silly! It's Joy now. I haven't seen you in ages! And- oh my gosh, boys!" Joy turned her attention to the rest of BTS making them wince slightly, "Kookie! You're sooooo big now! Come give noona a hug~!"

By now, Jihyun was beyond confused. "Who's this?" She was snapped out of her thoughts by Joy/

"This," Jimin hesitated, not missing the warning looks BTS and SNSD were giving him, "is my...girl...uhm, this is my friend!"

Joy raised a brow and looked at Jihyun up and down, then shrugged and turned her attention back to Jimin. With a heavy feeling in her chest, Jihyun let her shoulders drop and she continued on to class.

***

The lunch bell rang and the gang met up at their usual table. "Jihyun!" Jimin called out, and ran over to her. "I'm so, so sorry. She just-"

"Oh there you are!" Joy pulled his arm along, "Come eat lunch with me on the rooftop!"

Waiting for Jimin to shake Joy off, Jihyun gestured her head back to the rest. But instead, Jimin turned around and let Joy lead.

"Are you...okay? JiJi noona?" Jungkook put an arm over Jihyun's petite shoulders.

"No," She whispered and let herself be taken into his embrace, a few tears escaping.

***

"I need answers, Jimin." Jihyun crossed her arms and looked at him with a pained expression, "Why would you lie to her and say I'm just your friend? Why would you let her pull you away from me?"

"Because..." He sighed, "I guess there's no way to avoid telling you,"

Flashback,

A thirteen year old Jimin and a twelve year old Joy sat on two swings on a cool autumn day. Swinging softly, back and forth in sync, Joy stopped suddenly, and looked Jimin in the eye, "Do you really love me, oppa?" she giggled.

"Yes, Sooyoung, I do. I know we're still young and this might seem crazy, but I know you'll find a way to stay in my life. I just know it."

End of flashback,

"Well, it's not like I was wrong or lying. I did love her, at the time. She did find a way to stay in my life, although that's not the exact thing I'd like her to do. Sooyoung... She went crazy. It's like she changed into a completely different person. Before she was sweet, kind, and caring." Jimin sighed, "Now she's clingy, rude, and y. She let the popularity get to her head. I didn't want her to hurt you,"

Jihyun nodded and slung her backpack over shoulders. "Where are you going?"

"A place to calm me down. Don't follow."

"But I-"

The door slammed shut after her.

***

The sweet aroma of freshly made candy made Jihyun's senses come alive as soon as she stepped in the small, but charming store. Looking at the menu, she ordered five sweet clouds (medium marshmallows shaped like clouds and topped with anything of your choice), two chocolate bars, and one small cookie dough milkshake. It's a mystery how this girl can eat like this yet stay so thin. This small sweet shop has been a place for Jihyun to clear her mind for a long time now. She got her things, set out her notebook, and started to write whatever came to mind. In mid-sentence, the chair across from her was pulled back, scraping the floor. Slightly startled, Jihyun looked up to meet eyes with a familiar, yet new face: Oh Sehun.

"Min Jihyun, right?" Sehun asked- more liked staed- and sipped on his chocolate bubble tea casually.

She nodded, still confused as to why he had approached her. "Can I..." She mustered up all the courage she had. "help you?" There's something about Oh Sehun that makes you feel so vulnerable. Like he could set you on fire with a simple snap.

"You're an interesting one, Min Jihyun. You capture the hearts of many yet you seem not to realize it. Call me sometime. Whenever you need me, I swear I'll be there for you." With that he slid a small piece of paper across the table and strut his way out, probably not knowing he looked incredible while doing it.

"Okay then..." She took a glance at the paper, and entered it in her phone. Just in case, right?


A/N: I bet you all wanted Suho or Jimin to be the one show up at the sweet shop XD Sorry about the lack of updates, my dears. Okie dokie, let's head onto the questions ^-^

Lady_nobody from Insta asks: Question for Suho AND Jimin who loves *drum roll* Jihyun more?! COME ON DON'T FIGHT

Jimin and Suho: *at the same time* Obviously me.

Taeyeon: Here we go...

Suho: Actually, it's me because I've been crushing on her since I first laid eyes on her. *smirks*

Jimin: Nope. Me, because I'm actually dating her and time has nothing to do with it.

Suho: Well you obviously don't love her enough since you lied to Joy about Jihyun being your girlfriend.

Jimin: THAT WAS OUT OF LOVE YOU IDIOT

Suho: Suuuurrreeee

Author: ANYWAYS *glares* She specifically said, no fighting!

Giyomi_shi from Insta asks: Now I had another question for Jihyun could you leave and give up on everything in your life for Jimin?

Jihyun: It depends. I'm still my own person with my own feelings in character. If you're talking about running away with Jimin and the gang, then yes please, get my out of here! *laughs*

Iffh_nfzh from Insta asks: Okay, I had a question for Namjoon. How much does the pink spatula costs? Where do you buy it? Does it limited edition? Did you buy it for Tiffany too?

Namjoon: Erm... It's from online for only $4... Hehe... And I asked Fany if she wanted one but she said that I'm not worthy enough to buy her things -.-

Random_kpopeu from Insta asks: Who's the real queen of the squad?

Jin and Fany: *flips hair* ME!

Everyone else: *facepalms*

Yoongi: *whispers* We all know it's me

Vixx.bts.trash from Insta asks: Question to Jimin how could you cheat on Kookie with Jihyun?

Jimin: *hides behind Jihyun* I'M SORRY!!

Author: Aaaaaaaand we're done here... Say bye!

Everyone: Bye bye! See you next time!