Maybe a Date?

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

"She's SO cute!"

"Her small breaths make my heart beat faster!"

"Why can't I be that cute?"

"Shhh! You'll wake up JiJi noona!"

With a small groan, Jihyun slowly opened her eyes. "Uhm... Hi?"

"Hehe, morning!" Taeyeon giggled, "You fell asleep on the floor yesterday after dinner. Jimin was the first to notice and carried you up to his room while he-"

"Haha! Funny Story! Uhhh... What's for breakfast?" Jimin side glared at Taeyeon while he cut her off.

"I was thinking Western style?" Jin suggested.

"Yeah!"

===

After everyone had stuffed themselves full, Jimin approached Jihyun while she was playing on her phone. "Hey, Ji. I was wondering if you wanna head out with me maybe?"

Jihyun momentarily felt her heart rate speed up. "S-sure...Where to?"

Jimin smirked, "You'll see!" he grabbed her hand. "We're going out!" Jimin called.

===

"Oh.My.Gosh!" Jihyun squealed, "Look at all these bunnies! How cute~!" she cooed.

"And yet they'll never be as cute as you..." Jimin whispered.

Jimin had taken Jihyun to a small animal petting café (yes these do exist!). Somewhere behind the bushes, a small, unnoticeable giggle was heard. "They look so cute together!" Seohyun smiled , binoculars in hand.

"The way he looks at her is just too perfect! When will I experience that? She doesn't even notice!" Jessica pouted and Tiffany nodded her head in agreement.

"Ew, bugs!" Sooyoung swatted at the flying pests.

"Hyung," Jungkook tapped Hoseok's shoulder, "why are they petting my auntie?" he asked as Jihyun was still glued to the bunnies.

Upon hearing this, everyone burst into quite the loud laughter, not realizing who had come to see what the noise was all about. "Not so stealthy, are you?" Jihyun raised a brow.

"Leave, you guys," Jimin said in a flat voice.

"Awwwwwww!" Protests were heard left and right.

===

"Okay, name one thing I absolutely have to know about you," Jihyun leaned forward in anticipation.

"Uhmmm..." Jimin pondered for a moment, "Ah, I can be quite cheesy."

"Really?"

"Yep,"

"There's no way!" She tilted her head to the side.

"But it's true!" Jimin defended

"Okay, then say something cheesy!"

"Your smile can make my day, your laughter is music to my ears, the way you prance around when you're excited it cute, and I've managed to fall for you in just a week."

Wait....

What?

===

Hello lovelies! Wow, I finally updated! I've decided to continue this here and on Instagram (@BTS_Imagining)! Guys, oh my gosh! Have you seen BTS's Fire?! It's amazing! Anyway, stay tuned! Sorry for the short update, at least it's something, right? -Xia <3