Unwanted Company

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

CHAPTER 9: UNWANTED COMPANY


"Her name is Yeri," Jungkook smiled proudly, his eyes sparkling.

Jihyun smiled warmly, "What did you need help with?"

"Well..." He shyly rubbed the back of his neck and blushed, "I don't exactly know how to confess..."

"Tell me all about her on the way home," Jihyun motioned for Jungkook to follow.

***

"We have unexpected visitors," Hoseok bursts into the hideout, turning the calmed atmosphere into a serious one.

"Alright everyone," Taeyeon turned her leader mode on.

"To the room, and quickly." Namjoon orders with urgency in his voice.

***

Yuri, Yoongi, Sunny, and Hoseok are already there, furiously typing at their phones. "I got something!" Yuri announces. "I had a friend who owed me a favor, plant a chip on one of the guys not too long ago. We have Japanese Yakuza traveling in. Seohyun and Sooyung, you're both fluent, right?"

Seohyun nods, "I'll have a listen." she takes an ear bud from Yuri and after about five minutes, her eyes go wide and she curses loudly. "EXO owes them money!"

Tiffany groans in response, "We have no way of contacting them!"

"Actually," Jihyun holds her phone up, "we do."

***

"Jihyun?" Suho answers after the second ring, "Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, something's wrong," Jihyun rolls her eyes, "Do you owe a Yakuza gang money? " Jihyun questions.

After a moments hesitation, Suho replies, "We'll meet you at the abandoned mansion in Gangnam." and hangs up.

Jihyun tells the rest what Suho said. "Alright," Taeyeon nods, "let's go,"

Jihyun makes a move to walk out the door, when someone grabs her wrist, "You're sure we can trust this guy?" Jimin has his brows furrowed, and she sees something that's a mix of jealousy and worry flash in his eyes, "I don't want you getting hurt."

Jihyun thinks back to yesterday night when Suho had brought her in, when he was in no way obligated to, then nods,"I'm sure."

***

"Jihyun!" Suho ran to Jihyun and enveloped her a hug, catching everyone off guard. "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

Just as she was about to answer, Jimin pulled her away from Suho's embrace, "She's fine." he stated, venom dripping from his voice.

The two competitive males stared- more like glared, actually- at each other: they were polar opposites. One was "good", one was "bad". One had no issue killing if he had to, and the other thought of violence as the very very last option. They only had one thing in common: They both loved Jihyun, and wanted to keep her safe.

"Ummm...Guys? Can you both let go of me? Can't breathe over here..." Jihyun gasps.

"Oh, sorry," Both Jimin and Suho say at the same time, causing Yoona and Minzy to burst into a fit of giggles. Only to get a glare in response, of course.

"Task at hand here, people!" Jin snaps everyone back to reality.

Kai speaks up, "I'm confused. All I know is that Suho got a call, seemed panicked, and now we're here: all 32 of us."

"Well," Yoongi laughs dryly, " twelve Yakuza entered our territory. According to a little eaves dropping, you," he points to EXO, "owe them money."

"." Sehun whispers from the back, earning an elbow in the gut from Kyungsoo.


"You, what?!" CL shrieks.

***

The music was loud, people were drunk, the lights were blinding, and everything seemed like a blur. No wonder there's a half-and-half split between those who like and dislike clubbing. On one hand, it was disgusting. But on the other, the adrenaline felt great.
'Hold up, was Jungkook even allowed in here?' Jihyun thought, but then shook it away. "Put these on, everyone." she handed out face masks that covered half their face.

"Why?" Luhan tilted his head to the side.

"So we don't get caught. dUH!" Kai laughed, only to get an angry glare in return.

"Distractions. go." Namjoon ordered, sending his voice through the microchips the rest had in their ears.

"On it." Making their way through the crowded club, they replied.

Yoona put on the most seductive look she could pull off (though she was mentally cringing) and quickly strode towards the group of Yakuza. Winking, she got their attention and motioned from them to follow. Which, dumbly, they did. "Combat team, take your mark and wait for my command." Taeyeon's orders rang out next. Sooyoung was smiling sweetly and was having a conversation with someone who seemed to be in the lead.

"Tiffany, now!"

Tiffany was disguised as someone who was just passing, when she suddenly swung her leg upwards with such speed and force the man was out cold in seconds. The rest of his team, now on guard, whipped their guns out, making the people who were actually just clubbing, gasp in fear. A horror movie scream was heard from the dance floor.


"Taehyung!"

Taehyung smirked and disarmed the men by knocking the guns out of the men's hands, swiping them up before they even hit the floor. Jessica and Hyoyeon came in with handcuffs and took the men away.

"Uhmm..." Jungkook laughed awkwardly, "Enjoy the rest of your night!"

***

*WHACK* "That," CL whacked Suho across the head, "was for being an idiot!"

"Yeah, yeah," Suho grumbled, rubbing his head like a small child who had been scolded by his mom. He walked away quickly, avoiding anymore blows. Boy, did CL pack some serious strength away...

"See you tomorrow?" Jihyun smiled.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." Suho had something else in his eyes though; love.


 

A/N: Hello purple cupcakes! Please don't forget to comment, I love reading your comments! Have a fantastic day/afternoon/night wherever you are in this world~♡


Jimin: *staring at Taehyung in disgust* How can you eat like that?

Taehyung: *grins* It's a talent!

Suho: Hey, author...

Author: Mmhmm?

Suho: Who says Jimin and I love Jihyun?

Jihyun: Oh, so you don't? *raises eyebrow*

Jimin: *runs to Jihyun* I-I do!!

Suho: *blushes* W-well of c-course I do too but...

Author: But? *tries not to laugh*

Taeyeon: Woah, Author and Jihyun aren't trying to kill each other for once...

Yoongi: *jaw drops* What have I been missing?!

Sunny: *mumbling* Maybe if you stopped with your stupid naps, you would know...

Yoongi: It's called beauty sleep. You should try it sometime XD

Jin: Oh please, I'm more beautiful than everyone here together, combined

Tiffany: Oh. No. You. Didn't.

Jungkook: *rides in with one of those mini cars* I don't think we should let the readers see this part...

Everyone: *waves* See you next time!