In Love Fools

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

Although outside life was fine, the same thing couldn't be said for Jihyun's school life. "Jihyunnie!" Taehyung called.

"Yes Taehyung?" Blunt answer, as usual.

"Do you want to eat lunch with us?" Oh no, not the puppy eyes...

"No." Slamming her locker, she walked to the school's rooftop.

===

"You ing ! How dare you? What kind of hypnotizing did you use on BTS and SNSD?" Kim Jae Na. The spoiled brat of the school. Jae Na's clique slammed Jihyun against the closest wall.

"Oh, I'm sorry that they don't want to be around your useless ." Jihyun spat. Literally. She spat at Jae Na.

"What the ?!" Jae Na's face was horrified. "Take care of her girls,"  Click, click, down the hallway with her heels she went, leaving others to do her dirty work. Who wears heels to school?

One girl cracked her knuckles and got the first blow to Jihyun's stomach. Jihyun doubled over, but got back up to take a swing right at the girl's face. Out cold the girl fell on the floor, with just one punch. Jihyun spat some blood out (Seriously, this girl has a spitting issue) and looked at the rest of the girls. "I suggest you all walk away."

The other girls ran away in fear, not wanting to end up like the first girl. Jihyun hauled herself over to the infirmary. 

===

At the hideout...

"What happened to you?" A concered Jin asked Jihyun. She had a bloodied lip and winced slightly if she turned her torso wrong.

"Nothing important. I'm hungry. Do you have something?" Irritated, she searched the fridge.

"There's some kimchi fried rice in a container, on the counter. Help yourself." Jin replied, walking away.

Jihyun missed lunch, so of course she would be hungry. "Alright, spill. What happened?" A voice behind Jihyun spoke.

"Yah! You scared the crap out of me!" Smacking Jimin on the arm, she turned around, "I already told Jin, it's nothing important."

She faced the counter once again to resume eating until she almost choked when she felt two muscular arms embracing her from behind. "You're sitting with us during lunch from now on, okay? You little liar, someone told me what happened. I'll protect you, I promise." With that he walked away, with his back facing her so she couldn't see the pink dust on his cheeks.

Kimchi hanging out from , she gaped at the direction Jimin walked away in. Another choking/coughing fit came.

===

Hell Hole, also known as school...

"JiJi Noona!" Jungkook yelled in the hallways.

Jihyun groaned, "Jeon Jungkook! I told you not to call me that!"

"Well, too bad, I'm going to call you that now!" Jungkook trapped his 'JiJi Noona' in a headlock and gave ruffled her hair.

Jimin noticed all the death glares at Jihyun and immediately did something about it. "Yah! Don't you have anything better to do than stare at what's none of your business?" Everyone looked away at once, making Jimin smirk in triumph.

Jihyun had her eyes wide open and staring at Jimin. The 'hero' of the day sent a wink her way, "I promised I'd protect you," and bounced his way over to the cafeteria.

Knowing glances were exchanged through the group that Jihyun was oblivious to.

===

Sooyoung set up group Kakao Talk chat excluding Jimin and Jihyun as soon as the bell signaling the end of the school day.

Hottie Soo: Okay, so we all agree that we need to set these two up, right? ;)

Kookie Monster: Awww, I like JiJi Noona though! :(

God Of Destruction: Maknae, are you serious? o_o

Kookie Monster: No, haha JK! Well, I do, but it's a different kind of like.

God Of Destruction: Hmm... Get in your pants kind of like? *wink wink, nudge, nudge*

Yuri Bear: Ewwww WTF?! Namjoon you !

Suga Suga: Idiots. Why did you include me in this? I'm tired.

4-D Alien: You're always tired, lazy Hyung

Suga Suga: Shut up Alien. You are invalid.

Taengu: Oh GAWD. Shut it please. Okay, what's the plan?

4-D Alien: You ARE the female leader...

Taengu: Okay Yoongi's right. You are invalid.

4-D Alien: :'(

Ice Princess: I say we get Jimin to grow a pair, and ask her out. It ain't that hard, geez.

-Chim Chim was added to the chat-

Fany: Uh oh...

God Of Destruction: ...

Chim Chim: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Chim Chim: Screw you all! I don't like her!

Sunnykyu: Yeah, you do. We saw those googly eyes you make at her

Pink Princess: Agreed.

J-Horse: You lovesick fool :P

Chim Chim: I hate you all...

Dancing Queen: Are you going to ask her out?

Chim Chim: No!

Little Dear: Good. I don't want you ruining her.

Chim Chim: You know what? Maybe I WILL!

Seororo: Ha!

Chim Chim: Wha--Damnitttttttttt...

Pink Princess: I'm going to go cook dinner with Jihyun.

Taengu: We'll continue talking about this later.

Fany: Peace~~~~~~~

Dancing Queen: Later

Kookie Monster: Byeeeeee

God Of Destruction: I might've just ripped my curtains...

Ice Princess: Peasants.

4-D Alien: ANTS ARE THE NEW GOD!

Chim Chim: I still hate you all

Little Dear: You love us.

Hottie Soo: Bye bye~

Yuri Bear: Jimin+Jihyun= New additions to our group!!!

J-Horse: You're just as erted as Namjoon...

Suga Suga: Oh please, you're one to talk.

Sunnykyu: I'm hungry...

Seororo: Me too..

Ice Princess: Shadd upppp alreeaddy

 

===

"Hey Taeyeon?" Jihyun called out.

"Wazzup?" Taeyeon looked up from her phone.

"Why don't you use formalities all the time? It seems they come and go. Like, Jungkook calls me JiJi Noona, but doesn't call you Noona," Jihyun scratched her head in wonder.

"You see," The kid leader got up from her slouching position, "we're all equal. Namjoon isn't better than Jungkook, and Seohyun isn't better than me. It's always the way we've viewed things."

Jihyun cocked her head but then slowly started to understand. "Ah, okay. Do I still have to use formalities? Since I'm new?" Jihyun got confused all over again.

Taeyeon just smiled and shook her head, "No. Because you're definitely equal to Jimin. In more ways than one," she winked.

Jihyun widened her eyes and was momentarily stunned until she heard Jin calling her name. "A-ah! Yes?" She scrambled over to the kitchen.

"Will you help me with dinner please? I'm making beef bulgogi," Jin was shuffling about, grabbing ingredients.

"Oh sure," Jihyun replied, not quite in her fully aware state.

A gazzilion things were running through Jihyun's mind all at once. Does he like me? Should I cut the meat into small or large pieces? Why am I so excited about the fact he might like me? Is two teaspoons too much, or little salt? Oh well...

===

A/N: I'm sorry I've been a bad author :( I've recently become a new admin on an Instagram account as well, so I'm a little overwhelmed. If you have any questions about the nicknames for the chat, please feel free to ask! <3

Ps. So excited for Girls Generation's Lion Heart!