You Want Me to What?!

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

"S-Suho...? Mom? Dad?"

===

"Where's your respect, hun?" Jhyun's dad smiled.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" JIhyun bowed, "Hi Mom, hi Dad, hi Suho-sunbaenim! Please, come in!"

"Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Min, this won't do. How do you expect me to marry her, when we're still in the honorifics zone?" Suho showed off his killer smile.

JIhyun stopped in dead in her tracks. M-m...MARRIED?! "Hehe... Uhm, I'm sorry, I could've sworn you said... married?" She hesitated.

"Yes dear! You've been hanging around with no love in your for much too long! You're almost an adult! Suho's family is already quite close with us, so we thought it was perfect." Jihyun's Mom brightly exclmied and rammbled on about how perfect they would be. "Suho's smart, he's financially stable, and-"

"Mom!" Jihyun interrupted, "There's this...guy..."

Jihyun's parents gasped, "Y-you...Have a boy?!" they were at a loss for words!

"The thing is... he's not exactly...Mine?"

"I don't know dear... There's already plans..." Mrs. Min cut her daughter off and looked at her husband with worry.

"Come on Dear, let's give her and this boy a chance! Jihyun, you have until your next birthday, alright? If you can't show us you have a stable relationship by then, well, you'll be marrying Suho. Okie dokie? Bye Hun!"

===

"And then they left! Just like that!" Jihyun said with a mouth full of Jin's cooking.

Seohyun choked, "That's it? Are you kidding me?!"

"Yep! No warning or anything!" Jihyun shook her head.

Jihyun looked over to Jimin, and he had an obvious death grip on his chopsticks. "Uhmm...Jiminie? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine, I guess..." He loosened his grip, "Who's the guy that bought you some time?"

"Oh...about that... Do you think... You could help me?"

===

A/N: Hellooooooo~! Here's another update! Tah dah~!!!!