Training

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

Should I do a Q n A? Let me know in the comments and/or use the poll at the bottom! You ask me, or the characters as many questions as you want too.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday was Friday, today is Saturday and... "Oof." Jihyun landed flat on her back.

"Come on! Get angry! Release the anger on me!" Jessica -at least tried to- motivated Jihyun.

"Oh trust me," Jihyun blew some hair out of her face, "I'm definitely angry, scratch that, I'm seriously pissed."

Jihyun got up and literally threw herself at Jessica. She gets flipped. Again. "Okay, I think we've established that she's not going to be a part of the fighting team." Namjoon says among everyone watching Jihyun and Jessica spar.

"No Sherlock." Jihyun huffs.

"Alright, alright, don't get your in a bunch Miss Min. Let's go try tech." Hoseok claps his hands together and makes his way over to the gang's technology room.

Ten minutes later,

"Yeah, no." Sooyoung is the first to enter the room where the rest are.

Jihyun lets out a long groan, already tired from getting her kicked. "Well, let's go see if she's good at distraction. If not, then we're going to have to make a whole other category for her." Tiffany said.

===

"Okay, so we're going to give you a situation and then you're going to do your best to distract us from our goal. You're going to have  female mission, and a male mission. Ready?" Taeyeon starts, and then walks out of the room.

Jihyun nods and the lights dim. "Can you hear me?" Yoona's voice rings out through the speakers, "Okay, you're at a local nightclub where the enemy is. This girl owes us money from a year ago and you need to distract her while we take down her guards. For twenty minutes, that's it. Go."

Taeyeon then struts in, and sits down on a chair, pretending to be focused on her phone. Jihyun takes a deep breath and approaches Taeyeon. "Excuse me," Jihyun taps the older girls shoulder, "I can't help but notice your necklace."

Taeyeon looks down at her own neck and raises an eyebrow at Jihyun, "What about it?"

"It's a Stellar Coutrier design, right? You can tell by the complicated ways the jewels are placed and the intricate designing." Jihyun states like it's an obvious fact.

Taeyeon is surprised for sure, but keeps her composure, "Yes it is. In fact, this is the last model. Only three of these ever made."

Jihyun's eyes light up like a Christmas tree and she leans into Taeyeon slightly, "How did you manage to get your hands on the last model? Must've cost you a fortune!"

"Of course, my job pays everything," Taeyeon says cockily.

"What's your job?" Jihyun looks genuinely curious.

"I borrow money, and simply never give it back!" Taeyeon exclaims.

"Time!" Yoona shouts, "Tae! That was too easy!" she says while walking into the room.

"Something actually made me want to tell her everything. It wasn't against my will or anything, I just all the sudden wanted to tell her." Taeyeon seems confused.

"Okay, let's try the male mission then." Jin says, taking over the speaker. "You're at a cocktail party and the enemy there is a male who has been crossing our territory without our permission. On top of that, he's selling drugs here. Distract him for twenty minutes again while we take down his guards. Go."

Jimin struts in and sits on the chair where Taeyeon once was and pretends to fumble with his cuff link. Jihyun approaches him with determination. "Excuse me sir,"

Jimin looks up to meet Jihyun's dark brown orbs and finds himself momentarily getting lost in them. Jimin quickly clears his throat, "Yes Miss? How can I help you?"

"I was just wondering," Jihyun looks down in a shy matter and tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear, "what's your job? Your suit looks so expensive."

Everyone who is outside the room has their jaws dropped to the floor watching Jihyun's shy act. She actually looks like a shy and innocent girl, not a person who would be distracting you to set you up for something you won't be happy with at all. Jimin is stunned before he finally speaks, "Why do you want to know such a thing?"

Jihyun shows Jimin a dazzling smile, "Just a curious girl, that's all."

"My job is selling drugs." Jimin blurts.

"Time!" Jin announces, "What the hell Jimin? I thought you were stronger than that!" Jin yells.

"Sorry," Jimin mutters quietly, "Taeyeon was right. You look into her eyes, and it's over. You feel like telling her everything she wants to know, without it being against your will. It's like a creepy superpower or something."

Jihyun is doing a victory dance in the corner, half of the group is still gaping at her, and the other half is trying to decipher how she is able to distract them, and get information out of them. "I'm totally killing two birds with one stone!" Jihyun proudly announces to the world.

===

It's obvious that Jihyun will be on the distracting team, so at the moment, everyone is in the living room with a movie (that no one's really paying attention to) and getting to know each other a bit more. "So Jihyun, why are your parents in Japan, leaving you to live alone here in Seoul?" Yuri asks.

"My parents are," Jihyun pauses, "a bit -okay that's a lie, a lot on the controlling side. They wanted me to do things I wouldn't be caught dead doing, and eventually, I'd probably end up in an arranged marriage." she sighs, "How I got out of that hell, is a miracle. But, here I am, sitting with a bunch of gangsters."

"Yah!" Everyone minus Jihyun yells.

"I never said it was a bad thing, idiots." Jihyun says that last part under her breath.

"Oh."

"If it's alright," Yoongi asks, "what kind of stuff did they want you to do?"

"They wanted me to be a blrnsfsfdfd" Jihyun slurs.

"What?"

"They wanted me to be a bfkhfbdbd"

"What?"

"A FREAKING BALLERINA, OKAY? THEY WANTED ME TO BE A BALLERINA!"

It only takes exactly two seconds before they all double over in laughter, including the Cold City Girl, who's not as cold as before.

===

A week later one day while all hanging out together,

"How did you guys end up becoming gangsters?" Jihyun asks before stuffing some candy in . Turns out, the girl had a thing for sweets.

"Long story short, our families know each other, and it kinda runs in us. It was always our fate."  The Alien briefly explains. "It looks like now, we have another Min family joining us." Taehyung says, looking at Yoongi first then Jihyun.

It makes Jihyun feel warm inside knowing they already see her as one of them. Even though it was an accident, Jihyun is thinking whether she would change it or not. For the first time in a long time, she feels loved. She feels like a part of a family in such a short period of time. "Hey," Someone snaps their fingers in front of her face. "You're spacing out, it's your turn to pick the movie." Jimin smiles at her.

Jihyun nods and goes to the movie stash, digging for a certain movie.

Groans and protests can be heard from most people when the title pops up on the screen. "Ugh. We have like, a zillion other movies!" Seohyun whines. "You just had to choose Insidious 2!"

The people who aren't scared (for now) snicker at the people who are. Jihyun nudges herself so that she's in between Taeyeon and Jimin, her head resting on the male's chest slightly. At that his heart rate picks up. "Your heart is as fast as a rabbits." Jihyun looks up him, "Are you scared?"

Jimin shakes his head and tells her to focus on the movie.

The rest of the night is filled with screams, both good and bad, laughter, both evil and humorous.

They seem so close.

But someone is hiding something.

She's always kept her feelings well hidden, so why is it so hard now?

===

Wazzup Lovelies?

Please answer this! I'd like to see how this turns out!

Much love! -Xia <3