Start

Cold City Girl [EDITING]

 

WARNING:

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SWEARING PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Thank you!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Judgmental stares and whispers with all eyes on her as she walked through the never ending hallway of hell toward her locker. "I've heard, she's a gangster outside of school" One said.

"No way! She's not tough enough. She's probably just a wimp," Another said.

With that, Jihyun snapped her head in the direction of that comment and walked straight up to the girl who made the second comment. The girl cowered in fear as Jihyun approached, pressing herself into the locker as if attempting to disappear into it. "A wimp who can kick your , thank you very much." The Cold City Girl spat, then backed away.

The girl against the locker let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in out and clutched her chest. She started to bow repeatedly, "I'm sorry sunbae-nim, I really didn't mean it, I'm sorry,"

Jihyun rolled her eyes and continued to her locker. Stupid good side. It seems like people are all bark and no bite these days. Tsk, who do they think they are? They're all just a bunch of jerks. No one bothered to get close to her. No one even bothered to try. Min Jihyun was in her sophmore year and everyone looked down, and spread rumors about her. Heck, even freshman looked down on her, and were told to stay far away. 

But of course, there are two sides to most schools, and this one had two were as opposite as day and night. There was the good, "stay away from the bad people" side, and there was the bad, "I do whatever I want, good people are weird" side. Although no one has come out and said it, twelve boys named EXO and four girls named 2NE1 rule the "good" side, while seven boys named BTS and nine girls named Girls Generation/SNSD rule the 'bad' side.

Every time someone new comes to the school, you have one month to decide which side you are a part of. Each side will try to persuade you into joining them as opposed to the other. The sides are surprisingly quite even. Most people would think that the "bad people" don't care about grades, but they actually do. It's just that they... Don't give a crap about what people say about them. Oh and by they way, once you choose a side, there's no switching.

Finally Jihyun reached her locker and threw her stuff in. Grabbing her necessities, she turned around, only to bump into a rock solid chest. Jihyun lazily looked up as she met eyes with the person she walked in to. Park. Freaking. Jimin. Kingka. Ruler. Okay, um... That's bad. Very, very bad. Any kingka or queenka from your side could make your life living hell. Especially one from the rebellious side. But Jihyun didn't care. Not one bit. But of course..."Sorry Jimin-sshi." Jihyun, said flatly.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. Now that was not what he was expecting. Anyone, on either side would have gotten down on their knees, begging for forgiveness. But apparently, this girl seemed bored with his presence. That intrigued him. "Be careful, Min Jihyun. Let's not ruin that pretty face of yours." Jimin bent down and whispered into her ear.

Jihyun scoffed and pushed Jimin away from her. Now, she really didn't care what happens next. "Listen here Park Jimin, I'm not like one of your little s around here, got it? I'm also not a freaking coward who is going to bow down to you, like the rest of these people here. Thank you very much." She stated loud and clear.

With that she walked away to her first class, leaving everyone stunned into a silence. Until a loud laugh came from Jimin's hyung, who was practically rolling on the floor. "Well well! Looks like someone actually stood up to the all powerful Jimin!" Namjoon or Rap Monster cackled.

"Stop it hyung. It's not funny." Jimin glared at Namjoon.

"When you think about it, it's pretty funny from my point of view, but at the same time, it's not." Namjoon finally calmed down and started to speak clearly.

"How so?" Jimin questioned.

"Well, it's funny because the girl has got some sass, and I can tell it hurt your pride. It's not funny, because your attitude is going to be as if you have a stick up your for the rest day." And Namjoon started laughing uncontrollably again, for the second time in just ten minutes.

"I agree. I'm kind of interested in this girl now.. Hmm Min Jihyun right? I like her already." Yoona nodded her head in approval.

"When did you even get here noona?" Jimin then saw Namjoon STILL laughing.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his the idiot on the floor. " you hyung. Oh, and Noona? Please tell SNSD that we have to pay a small visit to Infinite and F(x)."  He said then walked off to class.

"Yah! you and hyung shouldn't be in the same sentence! Park Jimin!" Namjoon hollered.

-Time skip-

Finally school ended and Jihyun was walking home. Today she decided to take a different route to see if there were any shortcuts. She eventually found herself in a random alleyway. She turned around noticing she was at a dead end only to be slammed against the hard wall. "Are you their distraction? Damn girl, if I was stupid, I would have fallen for it." A male said with his arm against her chest pinning her in place.

"Let me go you psycho! I don't have anything to do with whatever it is you're doing!" Jihyun flailed helplessly.

"Let her go L. She has nothing to do with this." Jin said and BTS and SNSD appeared at the end of the alley.

A door slammed open and Infinite came out along with F(x). "Oh? She's not your distraction? Okay but, you seem to know her. I think I'll just hold onto her a little bit long-ah !" Jihyun kneed him in the crotch and L fell down in pain, clutching his precious jewel.

She ran and the mini war between SNSD and BTS fighting against F(x) and Infinite started. Kicks, punches, and even biting everywhere. Jihyun was almost out of sight when Woohyun grabbed her again. "Sorry cutie. You're staying with us a little longer." Woohyun winked.

Jihyun started to punch and kick Woohyun wherever she could and Woohyun was having a hard time bringing her back to where the fight was. Jimin then came up behind the two and pulled Woohyun off of Jihyun. After he finished beting the daylights out of Woohyun, Jimin grabbed Jihyun's wrist and dragged her back to the fight where Infinite and F(x) were retreating. SNSD and BTS looked at Jihyun. Jihyun was practically killing all of them with her glare. "So..." Jungkook broke the silence and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You guys are gangsters." Jihyun gave them an un amused look. They all nodded.

Jimin smirked and stepped closer. "And now, so are you." Jimin stated.