S2 ❤ 08

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Owe you 7 updates more! #whathaveIdone Subscribe.Comment.Upvote

"Jagi~ Jagi~ Jagi~ Jagiyaaaaaaaaaaaa~" V was happily singing your name and was even dancing to it.

 

You got out of your room, "What? Why?"

 

"Let's watch a movie? Please?" He walked to you and you sat on your couch, "You promised me a movie last time"

 

"Movie? What movie?" You asked while tying your hair.

 

MC: Oooh.. V's asking for a date..

 

"Scorch Trials.." V sat beside and instant you became mum and the change in your expression is evident as well.

 

*BJ: V's ideal lady is Kaya Scodelario. The main lead in that film. And he wants to watch it with me..
V: (laughs) Wae? Is there anything wrong about that? I mean, I get to spend time with her!*

 

"You really want to watch it because you like the movie or you want to watch it because it would make your heart flutter?" You straightforwardly asked.

 

V looked so doomed, so he unconsciously his lips, "I like the movie of course and it would flutter because I'm with you"

 

MC: Nice save, V!

 

"I don't remember my name as Kaya" You shook your head and went inside your room.

 

MC1: Is she jealous?
MC2: She so cute when she's jealous..

 

"Are you mad?" V asked and laughed after, "My wife is so cute"

 

After hours of preparing, you finally made it at the mall and still being the 'jealous' wife, you had this dont-talk-to-me-im-mad-at-you face all along while V's trying to talk to you by joking around.

 

"Yeobeo, do you want to buy popcorn or hotdogs?" V asked.

 

"I want to buy a ticket of this movie" You pointed another movie and V started to whine.

 

"Jagiya, please don't be mad at me. Please please please~" V was already doing aegyo but you still had a straight face on.

 

"If we watch this movie, I promise you can order me around for a day!" V said and held up his index finger, pouting, "Please jagiya, just this once!"

 

"Anything?" You asked.

 

MC: Now she's interested!

 

"Ne ne ne!" V exclaimed, getting jumpy.

 

"Arasso. You'll be dead once we get out of cinema" You jokingly told him.

 

"Yehey!" He shouted and everyone looked at him. He gave you a quick hug, "You're the best, Jagiya!"

 

"You see how happy he is to watch the movie?" You asked the camera and laughed at your husband, "How can you say no to that?" You followed him and waited in line with him. As soon as you reached him, he wrapped his arms on your shoulders and whispered something before kissing you on the forehead.

 

MCs: OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!

 

*PD: What did he tell you?
BJ: (shy laughs) Ah that.. He said, 'Gomawo'
V: I did that out of impulse. The feeling suddenly came and without knowing, I did it. I like the feeling.*

 

The two of you went inside the cinema and settled in your seats before the movie starts. V already started eating popcorn while you were still making yourself comfortable on the seat.

 

"Jagiya" He called you and you turned to him, seeing him offering some popcorn, you opened your mouth and he galdly fed you. You returned to fixing your seat and V looked at you in worry.

 

"Where's your bag?" V asked and got the bag from you. After that, you finally felt comfortable.

 

"You want some spoilers?" You teased.

 

"What?"

 

"One would betray them" You revealed.

 

*BJ: Actually, I just asked some friends because I really like spoilers so they told me someone would betray them in the movie but none of them told me who will it be.*

 

The movie started and both of your focus was on the movie. Neither of you were talking aside from V eating popcorn. V glanced at you for a while and as if on cue, you also looked at him and gave him a faint smile. To his surprise, you leaned on his shoulders. When he regain from the little shock that you caused, he held your one hand his other hand was cupping the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter