S2 ❤ 03

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the delay update. I just finished this today because I had an appointment with the dentist yesterday. Hope you understand. Subscribe.Comment.Upvote!

*Ding Dong*

 

"Oh!" You exclaimed once you heard the doorbell and made your way to answer it. On the other side of the door, V was nervously waiting for you.

 

"Is she going to be surprised to see me?" He asked the cameraman.

 

You opened the door with Taehyung's, "Surpriseu!" Your eyes widened and gasped on his sudden appearance.

 

"Nampyeon!" You exclaimed and covered your mouth in surprise, "Come in"

 

V came in and observed your home. You were so nervouse because it was V, who's the only guys who went in to your home other than you Dad.

 

"You have a nice home~" V commented.

 

"Gomawo" You thanked him and sat on the floor.

 

"Are you done packing?" He asked.

 

"I already packed one bag, and I'm finishing this one" You grabbed your luggage and make him see your almost packed bag.

 

"What are you bringing?" V looked through it.

 

"Ah, this one is, my favorite pillow.." You showed him an orange heart pillow, "This has been my company through out the years and been cuddling with it.."

 

"You won't be needing that now.." In an instant, V's face was red and you just squealed at him.

 

MC1: Ah bwo-yah!!

 

"Arasso.. I'll hug you well.." You responded and he shrieked.

 

*V: My wife comebacks don't fail to make me blsuh.. She should be the one having reactions like I do but it was the total opposite..*

 

"What is this?" V lifted a small pouch and ped it.

 

"That is.. Because I love snacks and you as well, I bought chocolates but you're a singer and you might ruin your throat so I bought medicines, and other foods as well.." You explained.

 

"Ah.. Thank you!" V unwrapped a bar of chocolate and offered you a bite. You took a bite and he bit on it as well while looking at each other.

 

MC: These guys are seriosuly sweet.

 

"What did Bangtan told you about our marriage?" You suddenly asked because you were curious.

 

*BJ: Honestly, I'm worried about it a lot. I'm sure Taehyung has a lot of fangirls, and BTS, of course. I'm worried if they liked me to be his wife and their comments about me.. Like, are we compatible? Do we look good? Some things like that..*

 

"They wanted to switch places with me.." V said with his charming smile.

 

"Ani~ I like you as my husband.." You nodded.

 

MC: She's at it again!!

 

"But you chose Jin hyung.." V brought the topic back.

 

"I said I was sorry and I already explained it.." You half-whined about it.

 

"I was just kidding.." V pinched your cheek and you just frowned, "Arasso.."

 

"Ah bakta!" You clapped your hands and stood up to ran to get something, "This.. My fans, wanted to give it to you.."

 

"What is it?" He asked. You gave him something like a notebook and he browsed it over, only to see your candid pictures with texts on it.

 

"Recently, I had a fan meeting and the fans gave it to me and told me not to open it but give it to my husband rather, so I followed them and I have no idea what's inside.." You told him the story behind the gift.

 

"They gave me an exclusive that only me can have.." Taehyung was hiding what was inside from you.

 

"What is it?"

 

"It's like a guide to Baek Jooyeon" V revealed.

 

"Bwo-yah!" You said and tried to stole the book from him, "It's like I'm a complicated person!"

 

"Listen to this.." V read one page that says, "'My romance fantasy is.. just to be in the arms of my nampyeon, not wanting to let go and facing every struggle that we would face..' It's quoted, did you say this?"

 

"That is from one interview before.." You answered, "Bwo-yah, I'm getting embarrased.."

 

"Ah this one.. this one.." V was nodding, "'If there's an idol I want to get close with, it's GOT7's Jr.' Don't you know BTS?"

 

"I told you before! I'm not into KPOP but, I know some members of GOT7 because Miss A Suzy is my friend and I know that he's into acting these days, that's why I chose him.." You explained.

 

MC: This couple has been caught by one another too many times..

 

"Yeobeoya, you can't answer like this anymore.. You're married now.." V said and you agreed.

 

"Arasso Nampyeon~" You sang and zipped your luggage after you packed everything.

 

V helped you with your luggage in going out of your home to the car. Today, you're going to see your lovely home near to BTS' apartment.

 

"Nampyeon, are, are brother-in-law going to help us move in?" You stuttered.

 

MC: She's nervous!

 

"Ani.. I told t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter