S2 ❤ 09

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone, please follow me on twitter and IG, @choiheeeyoung please?? Let's have some chat there! And spazz together. Don't forget to Subscribe.Comment and Upvote! ❤❤❤ ADDED.

 

"Nampyeon" You were talking with him on the phone, currently on loud speaker.

 

"Jagiya, Bangtan would be visiting our house since Rap Mon hyung told us that we should welcome the new neighbors" V revealed.

 

"Omo omo omo!" You gasped.

 

MC: That's all of a sudden!

 

*V: This morning, Namjoon hyung heard about the new tenants (which is us) of the building. Since it's aways our habit to welcome them and give them something, he planned to drop by and hand them something. When I heard his plan, I panicked and called our manager on what to do. So he set an schedule for the boys to have this opportunity for our mission..*

 

"Do I need to prepare foods?" You asked him, running your way to the kitchen.

 

"We're bringing some food and I already called the delivery for the food. Just ready yourself. Don't be nervous, oh? We'll surprise them" V said.

 

"Okay okay. Update me" You told him before hanging up and after that, you ran into your room and opened the cabinet, "What should I wear? What should I wear? Eottokhe"

 

MC: She must be nervous..

 

You pulled out numerous clothes and tried them infront of the mirror, "Ah chincha! This is so hard" You were talking to yourself as panic continous to hit you, "I don't know why am I nervous"

 

After dressing up, you went in front of the mirror and stared at the make up products you brought with you, "Eottokhe, I don't like wearing make up though.."

 

MC1: Do you mean she's not wearing make up!!
MC2: Seems like it..

 

"Noona, how do I put this?" You asked one PD, "Do I need to put this first or this one?" You were asking if you were to put on the bb cream first or the primer "Ah molla, I'll just apply this" You grabbed a lip tint and dabbed a little on your lower lip and used to your finger to blend (?) it.

 

[Bangtan's Dorm..]

"Kids, faster, we need to frop these off before heading to our schedule.." You could barely hear Rap Mon, since the cameras were hidden.

 

V was looking troubled around s, thinking of a way how would he be in your home without BTS' knowing.

 

"Taehyung?" Their manager called him out, "I'll talk about your schedule"

 

"Ne hyung!" V stood up and went to his manager.

 

"Let's get outside. It's pretty  crowded in here" He assisted V going out, "Namjoon, we'll wait for you outside. Faster"

 

"Ne, hyung" Rap Mon replied.

 

Outside, V was waiting for their manager to discuss matters with him, "You need to go upstairs and welcome them as a couple"

 

"Oh ne, Hyung" V replied, "What are you going to tell them?"

 

"I told them you went downstairs for a while to get my bag for me" Their manager replied and went back in the boys' dorm.

 

V hurriedly went to your home, being the playful guy he is, he rang the doorbell instead of opening it by his own. You jumped onto your seat, still facing the mirror, you tood up and ran to answer the door. You puffed your cheeks as you let all of your nervousness out, "What will I say? Do I need to say, 'Annyeonghaseyo'?" You were mumbled to yourself. You counted 3 and opened the door only to see your husband.

 

"YAH!" You shouted at him and felt as if your soul left your body. Your legs weakened due to that feeling and V caught you and help you to enter.

 

"I'm sorry" He said while laughing, "Why are you even nervous?"

 

"I don't know. I'm usually this nervous when meeting people" You explained, "How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter