S2 ❤ 05

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon airport is crowded as usual with idols arriving and their fans waiting for them.

 

MC: Who's this couple this time?

 

Members of BTS arrived and fans started to scream and ran closer to them. Thankfully with the help of security they were still able to make their way to their van.

 

MC1: Oh it's BTS!
MC2: They surely have a lot of fans..
MC3: V's holding a bouquet?

 

V was spotted carrying a bouquet of flowers with him as he waves to fans who were shouting to what he's carrying. He put an index finger on his lips, telling the fans to keep quiet, "Don't tell this to Jooyeon, arasso?"

 

MC1: He's asking for the fans not to upload anything..
MC2: Ah! Because of his promise surprise!!

 

*V: Once I we were in Thailand for the concert, I kept on thinking about Jooyeon and going home and on how will I surprise her.. So I went around the country before going home to buy artificial flowers to give once I see her..*

 

[FLASHBACK]
"Do you like flowers?" V asked.
"I find it sweet but if you'll look on the practical side, it isn't good because it will just wither" You answered honestly.

 

MC: Ah! That's why he bought artificial flowers!!

 

On their van, the usual BTS are crazy inside, teasing V for his sweetness.

 

"Someone is excited!!" Rap Mon ruffled his hair as he .

 

"We met sister-in-law before starting our tour and they were really sweet!!" J-Hope shared.

 

But then of course, Jimin would have to counter it, "Yeah! Taehyung's acting weird like, 'Ya..'" He called Jungkook and winked at him in a playful manner.

 

"Yah! I am not like that!!" V defended himself.

 

"Hyung likes Noona so much!" Jungkook revealed, "Every night after the tour, he would videocall Noona and would talk to her non-sense.."

 

"It isn't non-sense!!"

 

"I overheard them talking. Hyung said, 'What time is it there now?' and then noona replied, 'Past 12' but hyung didn't care and kept talking! I could sense that Noona is sleepy" Jungkook was telling on how V could be insensitive.

 

V just laughed at his foolishness, "I took note of that but, I just want to talk to her and I let her sleep at 1!"

 

MC: She let her sleep late still! (laughs)

 

Meanwhile, on a music show, you were rehearsing with your co-MC, Park Bo Gum. Still, there was a hidden camera for you not to be aware or have any hint that you could be filming We Got Married anytime soon for your husband is still on their tour. You were instructed by the directors where to stand and when to start etc. Once you're done, you went to your dressing room to get your make up done.

 

Your phone rang and answered it. It was a videocall so you have to hold your phone up high, "Nampyeon!" The panel could hear it in a faint voice.

 

On the other hand, V was giving you a videocall from the car. BTS was keeping quiet for him., "Jagiya!" He greeted once you answered.

 

"Nampyeon" You replied back, "Eodi?"

 

"In the car.." He said.

 

"Ah, you must be touring around the city?" You asked.

 

"Eo.." He replied, "What are you doing?"

 

You showed the make up artist and the make up in front of you, "I'm getting my make up done also, we'll be having a special stage with my co-MC.."

 

"Ooh, Bo Gum hyung?" V asked.

 

"You know him?" You asked back.

 

*V: Bo Gum hyung and I went on a date in a amusement park before (laughs) Now I have to look after my wife..*

 

"I hope I could watch you.." V said and BTS were giving disapproving looks at V's sweetness.

 

"You could always watch it online.." You pouted, "Now you calling already means a lot"

 

"You and your words again" V blushed and laughed at his own, "Next time let me make you blush huh?"

 

"You don't need to say anything to make me blush" You were embarrased right now as you laughed.

 

*V: I could never win this sweet talking game if the opponent is my wife.
BJ: I don't know how I do it. It will just pop out and there..*

 

"Jagiya~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter