S2 ❤ 11

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been missing for a long time and I've decided that I won't change the timeline, I'll just continue it to where I left it meaning, both of your birthday, Christmas, New Year, Valentine and White Day special would be included until to where we are. Sorry for the hiatus tho.


 "So, when are we planning to get married?" V asked you while you were on your way home from your dinner with your parents.

 

"I was thinking that we should have it next year? January 1 to be exact so we could celebrate for 3 days.." You said.

 

He nodded, "But that's New Year and I might be busy because of Gayo.."

 

"Oh right.." You bit your lip, "How about.. On the 29th?"

 

"29 is good.. I think" You nodded.

 

There was a silence for about 10mins. with you looking outside while V looking at you. When you looked at him, he offered his hand and you gladly accepted it.

 

*MC: Look at these two...*

 

"Are you tired?" You asked V.

 

"You're giving me strength.." V answered and you smiled shyly, "Are you tired?"

 

*MC1: Kim Taehyung won this round, people!
MC2: But of course Baek Jooyeon would counter it!*

 

"I never feel tired when I'm with you.." You replied.

 

"Aigoo~ Yepeone~" V pinched your cheeks and rested his head on your shoulders.

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" You asked again.

 

"Ne~" He replied and closed his eyes, "Let me rest first, eo?"

 

"You sleep. I'll just carry you upstairs" You said and patted his head.

 

"I'm heavy" He bothered to reply even if he's sleepy.

 

"Ssh! Just sleep!" You covered his mouth with your hand but he held it and just kissed it. You were flustered on his actions.

 

*BJ: For once, I was really speechless. They were all just emotions all over and even words couldn't define what we felt inside and at that moment..*

 

The next day, you were both seen sitting on a gown shop waiting for you to be entertained. The playful V as usual kept on bugging you (but you aren't even annoyed at all) and doing funny faces. Then one woman approached you and introduced herself, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'll be you sylist for today, Seo Luda"

 

Both of you stood up and greeted her with a shake of a hand, "Anyeonhaseyo"

 

"Shall we take a sit?" The stylist offered, "So, what theme would you like for your wedding?"

 

"Fantasy-Normal concept?" You looked at V as he nodded his head, "Yeah, we just like a simple one"

 

*BJ: Honestly, we have no idea on what theme we would be having.. (laughs) We reasearched so hard and yet, we didn't liked anything so we just went with what's normal..
V: If Jooyeon would ask me, only non-sense would be coming from me, so I leave it all to her

MC1: Real husband...
MC2: Letting your wife decide on these kind of stuff
MCs: (laughs)*

 

"Do you have any particular fantasy theme?" Mrs. Seo asked.

 

"Like a disney princess?" V asked, "I want her to be..." He took a long look of you.

 

"Why are you staring??" You lightly hit him and covered your face.

 

"Chakaman, I'm thinking who do you look like among the princesses.." He held both of your hands to stop you from blocking your face. "Although my wife is a queen of her own, I think Snow White would be closest to her"

 

*V: I chose Snow White because she is just white as her and the prettiest of them all*

 

The stylist just laughed at V's cheesiness and of course you were shy about it. "Shall we see what will you wear?"

 

You followed the stylist and you chose your dresses first. "Since you wanted it to be n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter