S2 ❤ 02

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I have no time to post this tomorrow due to my exams, i'll post it in advance!! Don't forget to subscribe to WGM Daily as well for more sweet updates! Subscribe.Comment.Upvote ❤❤❤

A red envelope was handed to you and V got it and opened it to read. V suddenly laughed and you looked at him why.

 

MC1: What was it?
MC2: Is it done?
MC3: But what's on the letter?

 

[New Couple:

Congratulations on getting married! Since the wife didn't choose the right husband, your house would be at xxxxxxxx.]

 

"I don't think it's a bad idea.." You have no idea what kind of prize of that since you were given a house.

 

"It is" V said, in between his laughs.

 

"Why?" You asked him.

 

"It's Bangtan's dorm.." V said while pointing at the mission card.

 

Your face become frozen, "Chincha?"

 

*BJ: All of a sudden. Why?? I'm living with 7 boys, even though my Nampyeon is there, I'm still kind of uneasy since all of my in-laws would be there.. Chincha!

V: It's very wrong to have Jooyeon-sshi in our dorm. We are all men and that means, our dorm is a pig house. And besides, I want my maried life to kept away from the boys*

 

MC: Jooyeon might be so worried right now.

 

"Are you okay? Living with Bangtan?" V asked.

 

"I'm getting worried" You said honestly, "Aren't you?"

 

"I'm worried about you since I knew those boys.." V nodded, "I'll look after you.."

 

*BJ: Hearing that Taehyung-sshi is worried about, I felt ease a little since I know, he would look after me. And I think, Bangtan Seonyeondan are good guys so I think I have nothing to worry about*

 

MC: You have no idea how crazy those kids are..

 

"Do you know BTS?" V suddenly asked and caught you in an instant, "You don't, right?"

 

"Honestly, I heard of you even  before I MC for a music show.." You started.

 

"Ah bakta!" V suddenly clapped his hand.

 

"See! You don't even know I'm the MC in there! I interview your group!" You said.

 

"Aniya~" V said, "Of course, I know! I just remembered something.."

 

"So as I was saying, I was never interested in kpop group but I always hear them and happen to listen songs of them until I became MC. So today, as you were filming, I checked most of your music video.." You explained.

 

"What did you watch?"

 

"I happened atleast some, but my faveroite was 'War Of Hormones'"

 

"You like it? Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji choego choego~" He danced it and sang for you.

 

You chuckled at him and continued what you wanted to say, "But, are you close with the female lead?"

 

MC: It's just their first meeting but V was already caught!!

 

*BJ: I was watching 'War Of Hormones' and I saw them very cool in there and Taehyung-sshi caught my attention with his purple hair but in the end of the MV, the girl hugged him. So when it was announced that V was my husband, I suddenly remembered that scene.

V: Ah.. The hug in the MV? (laughs) Because in the end of our choreography, I was in the middle so the director decided that I would be the one to be hugged by the girl..*

 

"Ani. We just met during the filing.." V explained.

 

"You just met that you were so happy hugging her back?" You weren't asking seriously but a little jealousy was seen.

 

"Are you jealous?" V asked back.

 

"Ani. If you're going to hug other girls, you could run away now.." You told him and laughed..

 

"Aniyo~ Jooyeonie is only my wife~" V made a heart shape with his arm over his head.

 

"For real?" You asked.

 

"For real" V said.

 

Now, you are in a restaurant to satisfy your stomach since the filming was a little bit early.

 

"Do you like eating?" V asked while looking through the menu.

 

"I eat whenever I want to.." You told him, "How about you?"

 

"I love eating!" V said and laughed again, "Do you like this one?"

 

"What? Ah this one..?" You checked what was on the dish, "I like it!"

 

"Then we'll take two of these" V handed the menu back at the waiter.

 

"So how's it?" You shyly asked, "Meeting me, founding out I'm your wife.."

 

"When I saw you, my face really got red" V was embarrased confessing that his eyes were on the table, "Actually, you're my ideal type. Long hair, chic outdoors but in reality, gwiyeowo.."

 

You gasped, "Chincha? Kahmsanida.."

 

"Ahihihihi! I'm getting embarassed all of a sudden!" V held his face with both of his hands.

 

"Aniya! I should be~" You shook your hand, "Chinha"

 

"But, what do you like in a man?" It was V's time to ask.

 

"Hmm.. I don't think I have an ideal type if my heart beats for him, then kkeut!" You laughed since you don't know how will you explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter