S2 ❤ 12

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woah! So I've been missing for the longest time and I'm very sorry for that. I have no excuses just being super duper overly lazy this summer and I can't imagine how am I going to update now school's approaching and I bet I'm gonna be 100% sure that I'll be busier this time since I have clinical duty but hopefully, I could update once in a while. Are you willing to wait? :( Btw, follow me on IG and Twitter, @choiheeeyoung just tweet me and I'll follow back! I post updates regarding AFF or whatever. Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote! Love you all ❤

 

*Knock knock*

 

"Come in" A faint voice was heard from the other side of the room and you entered as you got a go signal.

 

As you entered, the lights were off and even the camera couldn't capture anything.

 

"Namyeon, it's me" You told him while finding your way to him.

 

*BJ: A few days ago, I flew to China when I heard that V and Suga Oppa was brought to the emergency. They were too passionate for the preparations of the concert and that resulted them to their current conditions now.

V: I don’t know how did she knew about it but when I saw her running, I was really surprised but super happy and thankful at the same time. I mean, how did I get so lucky for having Jooyeon-ie as my wife?

BJ: Ah about that, Bangtan in-laws called and told me about it. Not too long, it was posted on the internet and rushed my way there.

V: When she arrived, she immediately held my hand and looked me in the eye, asking me, ‘How are you feeling?’ then I answered her, ‘A little better’. I was so trapped in her eyes back then, they were just screaming concern and worry. I felt sorry for worrying her and made her fly to China*

 

MC: Idols worked too hard now a days

 

It was full black. Only ruffling sounds and breathings could be heard.

 

"Have you taken your meds?" You asked.

 

"Eo. I'm feeling better now" V replied in a faint voice, "Just a little more rest and I'm going back to normal"

 

You chuckled, "I can't wait"

 

"Do you have schedules today?" He asked.

 

"None" You immediately answered.

 

The camera for night mode was on and the MCs were surprised that V was hugging you while his head is on your chest-shoulders.

 

MC1: Aigoo...
MC2: Since there are no lights, they think they can do everything huh...

 

"I brought food for Oppa and you" You said while playing with his hair, "Let me check Oppa, first"

 

"Ai yah" He mini whined, "You should look for your husband first"

 

"But no one will look after him"

 

*V: Although she's just caring for Yoongi Hyung, I don't want to. I'm jealous just the thought of that*

 

"We'll just eat at the same time later" V commented.

 

"Okay" You nodded, "Let's do that"

 

After that there were only silence. Only breathings could be heard and the aircondition. If not for the night camera, maybe it would be boring to see. Thankfully, even without words, the two of you (more like V) were clinging to each other as if there's no tomorrow.

 

"We're going perform on Gayo..." V shared.

 

"Omo, can you do it?" You gasped, "You want me to be your nurse?"

 

"I want you to be my wife who's going to nurse me"

 

MC: Is V going to win this round?"

 

"Arasso, I'm going to be at the end of the stage and I'm going to watch you. If ever I'll see you limping, I'm going to drag you out of the stage, I’m telling you” You threatened.

 

MCs: (laughs)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter