S2 ❤ 04

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter ahead. Just making up to you for the delayed update. Don't forget to subscribe to WGM Daily as well for more sweet updates! Subscribe.Comment.Upvote ❤❤❤

"Noona, how's hyung so far?" The maknae asked you while you started the chicken party.

 

You looked at V sweetly first as he returned the look, "He's really a husband material..."

 

"Oooooh~" The three of them chorused.

 

"I never imagined V to be like that" JHope commented.

 

"I don't know why are you praising V like that.." Jimin complained, "V's weird.."

 

"YAH PARK JIMIN" V attacked Jimin because he's embarassing him in front of you.

 

"Arasso. Arasso" Jimin said while he's trying to get out of V's trap.

 

"Sister-in-law, is there you want to ask something about him?" JHope asked.

 

You looked at your husband in a judging way, trying to threathen him but he's confident, saying, "Go ahead. Ask them"

 

"Has this guy dated anyone?" You asked and the three were shocked on how you could ask it so casually.

 

"Say the truth!" Before the three could answer, he already stopped them from doing so.

 

"As far as we know, no one would date this kind of guy.." Jimin was patting V's back who has his head hung low and chuckling.

 

"There is" You corrected him, "His fans and me"

 

MC: There she goes again..

 

"Ayeeeeeeeee" Again, the trio reacted on your sweetness.

 

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" V remembered something that made the boys stop, "My wife here, is worrying on what do you think of her as your in-law.. Before we come here she's really worried meeting you"

 

"She's pretty. Chincha~" JHope answered.

 

"I said as a sister-in-law, not as a girl!" V scolded his hyung.

 

"But really, she is! You're one heck of a lucky guy Taehyung!" Jimin hugged his neck and pulled him closer.

 

"You look good and I could feel Noona will take care of you rathen than you taking care of her.." The maknae shared his thought on your marriage.

 

"But, Taehyung is taking care of me these days and I felt that I haven't returned him the favor.." You looked at him and he just gave you a teasing look, "What?" V then winked at you and you laughed at his cuteness. Meanwhile, the three had a dissatisfied face while voth of you are in your own worlds.

 

*JHope: Usually, Kim Taehyung isn't that behaved..
Jimin: He's crazy..
Jungkook: But you could still see his playfulness with Jooyeon noona but, he's still careful*

 

"When is the wedding?" Jimin finally seriously asked this time.

 

"We haven't decided that yet, but I will let you know as soon as we have he date" You answered.

 

"Are you going to bring some friends?" JHope asked cooly while grabbing a piece of chicken from the box.

 

"Introduce someone to hyung. He seem lonely these days.." V pointed at JHope, "And this friend also.." then at Jimin.

 

"Why me?" The other asked.

 

"Ara.. I'll keep that mind and think who would look good on you both" You nodded.

 

"That won't be necessary.." JHope shook his hand.

 

"What are your plans after, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

 

"We'll be moving in to our new house.." V answered and you nodded.

 

"Eodi? Eodi? Eodi?" Jimin asked while munching some chicken in his mouth.

 

"Secret.." V playfully answered, "We'll just invite you to our house warming"

 

*V: I really kept our house first from Bangtan so that we could have our private time first.. Because if they will know that we only live upstairs they would bang our door and would hang out in there..*

 

You were done eating and were bidding goodbye to the other members with Taehyung, carrying his luggage with him.

 

"Bye hyung!!" Jungkook waved at him, "We'll be having the room by ourselves!!"

 

"Yah! Don't touch my bed!!" V warned him.

 

Once you got out from their dorm, you went straight to the elevator to go up to your home, "Bangtan are so fun to be with.. It's a pity I only met 3.."

 

"Don't worry, those hyungs aren't even fun to be with. They would just rest because their old already.." V chuckled.

 

"I don' think so.." You tired to defend them.

 

"Trust me Jagi.. They could be playful but when their tired, their tired" The elevator reached the floor to your home and you checked the room number on the card given by the PDs and to your surprise, you saw the door with a heart of flowers hanging on it.

 

"Waaa.." You exclaimed upon seeing them.

 

"Do you like flowers?" V asked.

 

"I find it sweet but if you'll look on the practical side, it isn't good because it will just wither" You answered honestly.

 

MC1: She has a point though..
MC2: But still, isn't it romantic?

 

V unlocked the knob and didn't it fully, "Are you ready?"

 

You nodded multiple times with a smile on your face, beyond ready to see what's for you.

 

"1, 2, 3.." After 3, V opened it and gasps and wide eyes could only be seen and heard. Then the camera showed the preview of your new home.

 

"We have a loft!" You pointed at the balcony-like part of your room, "Daebak! Is this really a punishment? Chincha??"

 

"It's huge!" V commented, looking around and putting the luggages down, "Shall we take a look around?"

 

Your home is huge but since it's inside a condominium, it only have one floor but the loft made it more huge and having a second floor. Since it's still empty, it looks like it's much bigger. After roaming around, you gathered again on the center and talked about what will you do to your house.

 

*BJ: Seeing our new home is very far from what I expected. It is very simple but has vibe on it. And adding to that, it's very huge! Chincha like Taehyung and I together with 15 other people could literally live in there.. And that makes me think.. Is Bangtan going to move in with us?*

 

"Let's buy furnitures!" Your husb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter