S2❤15

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I started editing this one a long time ago but my schedule and requirements came in the way, so I have no choice but to delay this one. Sorry!

Starting from the feet to the head that the camera has taken, Taehyung got off from the escalator to buy a train ticket.

 

*V: I just finished my schedule and I'm rushing to Daegu to celebrate Jooyeon-ie's birthday. It's a bit disappointing that I couldn't be there on her actual day but it's better than not celebrating it at all.

MC: Is he going to surprise her?*

 

After talking to the machine and got his pass, he immediately went to inside the train to find his seat. Not too long the sun would start to shine, around 3 or 4AM and V was tired that he slept once he took his seat. The train started to move and he didn’t move an inch throughout the journey. The sun rose and still, they haven’t reached Daegu yet.

 

*MC: He must be really tired*

 

After a few more stops, he had finally reached Daegu and the PDs decided to wake V up since he’s still sleeping. He went off and flaged a taxi to go to your home. He took out his phone and dialed someone.

 

“Hello?”

 

V smiled as soon as he heard your voice, “Yeobeo..”

 

“Good Morning, Nampyeon”

 

“Good Morning” He greeted back, “What are you doing?”

 

“Oh, I just woke up and waiting for our breakfast. Have you eaten breakfast? It’s early and I thought you’ll wake up by noon since your schedule finished late yesterday”

 

“Ani. It’s fine. I’m sure I’ll fall asleep later. I just thought I needed to greet you a good morning since I know you’re a morning person”

 

 “Ah..”

 

*MC: She sounded so disappointed!!

 

BJ: I thought he’s going to greet me ‘Happy Birthday’ because he haven’t greeted me, but, he greeted me ‘Good Morning’ (laughs)

V: It was my intention to not greet her that day, I planned to greet her personally, that’s why I went home*

 

“You eat breakfast, and I’ll call you later, eo?”

 

“Ne~ Sleep tight” And there he ended the call and laughed.

 

“She’s disappointed, isn’t she?” V asked the cameraman and continued to laugh.

 

Unknown to your surroundings, a secret camera has been filming you from your home and once the call ended, you sighed and your father smiled at the camera and secretly gave a thumbs up.

 

*MC1: Wah! Their house is nice! It’s big too!

MC2: Her parents are so cool!*

 

“Wae? Is that Taehyung-ah?” Your dad asked, while sipping coffee from the counter.

 

“Eo..” You replied.

 

“What did he say?”

 

“Geunyang.. He greeted me good morning”

 

“Did he greet you a happy birthday?” Your mom asked, while lowering the fire from the stove.

 

“Ani..” You frowned.

 

“Are you disappointed?”

 

“Ani.. Maybe his mind is still wandering because he just got up” You explained looked at your father.

 

“He’ll greet you later, don’t worry” Your dad chuckled.

 

Again, it was Taehyung shown on the screen and the taxi stopped and he looked outside, “Is this it?” He asked and got off from the car after paying.

 

*V: Their house is so big. I felt suddenly intimidated*

 

The bell to your house rang and you looked at the door, “Are you expecting someone?”

 

“Ah ne. Open the door for me please, I’ll just change” Your father said and stood up.

 

You obeyed his orders and opened the door and got startled when you your husband shouted/ greeted you a “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”. Your parents were clapping their hands you scoffed, “You know his plan along?”

 

 

“Yeah, he called us the other day and we had the camera set up too” Your dad pointed at the cameras and you covered both of your face in embarrassment. After the all of the surprise, the two of you settled down on the dining table together with your parents for breakfast.

 

*BJ: I didn’t even notice the camera’s all over our home. Why did Dad agreed to this?*

 

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter