S2 ❤ 06

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I needed to socialize a bit and because of that I owe you 2 more updates since I abandoned this fic for 2 weeks. Wait for another chapter this week and the other one next week and we'll be back in regular updates ❤❤❤  Subscribe.Comment.Upvote!!

 

Back in the waiting room, you were sitting on the couch while V was busy staring adorably at his hardworking wife, who's been reciting the lines you would deliver later for MC-ing.

 

MC: He's falling..

 

You puffed your cheeks to rest for a while and looked at your husband, "Am I going to do good?"

 

"Of course!" He replied in an instant and gave you a thumbs up.

 

"Molla.." You looked down, "I messed up last week and forgot my lines.. What if that will happen again?"

 

MC: She did?

 

"If you made/ will make a mistake, let it be. People commit mistakes.. You just have to learn from it" V said and you gave him a thank you look, "The more you think about it, the more it'll happen. Just enjoy it, arasso?"

 

"Arasso.."

 

*BJ: Taehyung's words always comforts me like no other.. I don't know how but, it's just automatic that I would feel at ease..*

 

PD: Ready for standby..

 

You stood up as well as V and you did some final checking on your appearance on the mirror and asked V after, "Do I look okay?"

 

"Yes" He replied and touched your hair a little and fixed it. You pouted cutely and your silly husband just copied your expression.

 

 

 

MC1: Ah kyeeeeeeeo~~
MC: It is always cute how the guy copies a girl's expression.

 

Together, V was assisting you to the stage and went to the audience to watch you throughout the whole show. He was cheering for you whenever you'll introduce an artist and doesn't miss one action from you. All of his concentration was on you. Once the music show ended and all of the artists are just greeting each other, V went up on stage and did some greeting to others as well but his real reason was to congratulate you on doing a great job. Fans started to shout and the winner of the week was about to start their encore performance so you have to exit the stage as soon as possible.

 

"You worked hard!!" V patted your head and smiled at you lovingly.

 

"I really worked hard because I know you're watching" You told him.

 

MC: Her words again.

 

You are all dressed up casually now and ready to leave the building when a red card was delivered into your husband's hands.

 

[BaeTae couple,
You may now enjoy your newly wed house!]

 

"Our house is okay now" Taehyung exclaimed upon reading on what's on the envelope.

 

"Chincha? We'll sleep there now?" You had a smile just to tell that you're obviously happy about it.

 

"But jagiya, can we eat first?" Being the hungry V, he needs to full himself first.

 

"What do you want to eat?" You asked him, sitting beside him on the couch, "You want burger? I wanted to eat burger these past few days.."

 

"Daebak!" He clapped, "My favorite snack every night is burger!"

 

You looked at him in shock, "Chincha? Wow~"

 

"Shall we go now?" V invited and both of you got going.

 

Even though it was already night time, many fans were still waiting outside and some of them were your fans. They were taking photos of you non-stop and there were endless screaming because of the presence of your husband who is walking behind your back like any 
gentleman would do. You waved to the fans and V copied your actions but he pointed at you and mouthed, 'Yeppeo!' to the fans that made the screams louder. You looked back at him suspiciously but he just gave you an aegyo smile. You bid your final goodbye to them and entered your van.

 

"You have many fans.." You told V.

 

"You have more.." V said, "Do you know that almost korean male population is my enemy because you're married to me??"

 

MC1: That's the payment for marrying the 'Nation's Ideal Type'!!
MC2: V was labeled as the, 'Nation's Theft' by the netizens together with Lee MinHo and Rain.
MC3: Jeongmal??

 

You laughed, "Aniyo~ Lee MinHo has more enemies than you"

 

"Still" V laughed.

 

"Ah!" You suddenly remembered something, "If you have enemies all over Korea, I have the whole world!"

 

MC: She's referring to their fanclub..

 

"They aren't your enemies. You're their big sister" V smiled as he blushes to his own words.

 

*BJ: For the first time, I admit that I don't have any come back at his words. I was overwhelmed by his words. If it's true then I won't disappoint ARMYs. I would take care of Taehyung. Married or not*

 

MC: What does she mean by 'Married or Not'?

 

You reached Burger King and you decided to Dine-In rather than buying it through drive-thru so you would have a meaningful dinner. As you entered the food chain, people started to notice you but thatnkfully, they haven't fangirl-ed/fanboy-ed around you. You lined up while choosing on the menu board. V was looking around since he is protecting you.

 

MC: I don't know but V small actions are sweet and like he's really a boyfriend. You know what I'm saying?

 

It was y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter