S2 ❤ 13

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wanted to change the timeline into 2016 but we’ll stop on where we are on the story but on a different year. Sorry I’ve been missing for a whole year and I wanted to make up into you but I can’t promise to update regularly. So, wait for me?

 

The camera is peeking through a door with some part covered and only showed a little image of you facing a mirror with your hair all up. Just a few more minutes, two males entered and revealed you in a practice outfit- yoga pants, huge shirt and a pair of Nike

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” You bowed and greeted the guests namely, J-Hope and Jimin of your husband’s group, Bangtan Sonyeondan/BTS.

 

*MC1: It’s her in-laws!

MC2: Where is Taehyung?*

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” They both bowed back.

 

“Thank you for accepting my request” You shyly smiled at them.

 

“That’s nothing. Anything for our sister-in-law” J-Hope waved his hand.

 

“Taehyung would be so happy” Jimin slapped J-Hope while laughing.

 

*BJ: I… I came up with an idea that I would surprise him in our wedding day. It is a trend today that the wife would do a performance for his husband, so I asked for Hobi Oppa and Jimin to help me prepare since I only know few idols (nods)*

 

“Shall we start?” J-Hope asked you and taught you the steps slowly since you aren’t an idol. Every steps was easily done because the two made it a point that the choreography is easy. After learning the whole song, you rested and ordered for some food.

 

“So, do you have something for Taehyung this Christmas and on his birthday?” Jimin asked while waiting for the delivery.

 

“That, I also wanted to ask for your help on that. For our wedding, honeymoon and this dance presentation are my present but for his birthday and Christmas, I have no idea yet” You shyly said.

 

“Oohhh” The both said while stating your plans.

 

“Taehyung is a simple man. He would be grateful to whatever you give him” His best friend said.

 

 

*V: This christmas, I received snacks and a letter from Jimin. And honestly, he’s the worst friend ever!

 

MC: And here I thought, he’s a simple man!!*

 

 

“I think as simple as a cap would be okay. Don’t spoil him too much! Let him spoil you” J-Hope countered.

 

“Maybe I’ll give him one because I really like him when he’s wearing a cap and I could see his forehead and eyebrows..” You agreed.

 

*BJ: In all honesty, I really like Taehyung when he’s wearing a cap. I find his features more attractive than ever (smiling shyly and blushing). I even saved pictures of him from the internet with the same style*

 

Just in time, Jimin’s phone rang and he excitingly showed it to you. You, on the other hand was beyond nervous on the situation.

 

“Hello?” Jimin answered and put it on a loud speaker.

 

“Ya. Eodiya?”

 

“I’m with Hobi hyung. We’re going to buy a present for his sister. How about you, where are you?”

 

“On my way to the press conference of Hwarang.. I’m nervous” He caught your attention and got worried.

 

“Why are you nervous! You’re going to do good!” J-Hope encouraged him, “But, do you know what should I get for my sister?”

 

“Do you want me to ask Jooyeon-ah?” He offered and you smiled upon hearing your name.

 

“Please do. Call me within 10?”

 

“Ne Hyung. I’ll hang up..” Then V turned the call off and called you in less than a minute.

 

“Hello~” You answered in english.

 

“Jagi”

 

“Eo?”

 

“Bogoshipeo”

 

His two co-members rolled around the floor while you could only face palm and laugh. “Nado bogo”

 

“Eodi?”

 

“Chib. You?”

 

“On my way to the Hwarang conference. I’m nervous. This would be my firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter