S2 ❤ 14

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year everyone! Indeed my 2017 resolution.

Preparations for the KBS Gayo Daejun were shown on the screen. The cameramen, practicing their transitions as BTS were rehearsing on stage for their performance. Gayo Daejun was on 29th and it would last past 12MN meaning, it would also be a countdown to V’s birthday.

 

“Unnie, we have to get in there secretly…” You told your manager as you were hurrying up dressing up at your couple house, “They didn’t know that I am a special MC, right?”

 

“I think on the line up, they haven’t put your name and nobody has a clue, even Bo Gum”

 

*MC: It’s their birthday!*

 

“Ah chincha??” Your eyes widened.

 

“Ah. I’m so nervous!” You breathed deeply and paused for a while.

 

“Ah why are you nervous!” Your manager laughed at you, “Should I go with Suga Oppa? So that they’ll celebrate it with him?”

 

“You try calling him”

 

“Ah okay” You dialed Suga’s number but he wasn’t answer, “Maybe he’s resting…”

 

“You’re living in the same building. Give him a visit”

 

“Ah you’re right. I haven’t visited him after the news..” You bit your thumb, “But I’m shy. Eottokhaji?”

 

Again, your manager is laughing at you, “Just bring fruits”

 

“Ah why are you laughing at me?? I’m nervous as hell, here” You laughed and examined your refrigerator.

 

Taking out whatever you may offer to your in-law and put it in a basket with your manager helping you.

 

*MC1: This is why BTS’ fans can’t hate Jooyeon-sshi. She doesn’t only take care of V but also her in-laws.

MC2: Nation’s ideal girlfriend, indeed.*

 

“I need to text oppa first, so he won’t be too shocked” You told your manager while waiting for the elevator.

 

You got inside the elevator and watch the digital something switch numbers as you go to the designated floor you’re going to.

 

“Ah. We need to arrive there after they have settled. While waiting for the red carpet to finish and the artists on their dressing rooms” Your manager discussed it with you while waiting.

 

“There won’t be lounge?” You shook your head, asking upon remembering what your husband had told you.

 

“This time, none. They maybe some during backstage interview but the artists are selected. It may be harder for you to hide”

 

“Ah!” You hid your face on her arm, “You’re making me more nervous!”

 

The doors of the elevator opened and you went out. Going to BTS’ door. You rang the bell and no one was answering. You gave another try but then again, no one was answering.

 

“Maybe he’s sleeping” You told your manager, “Shall we leave it on the door?”

 

“Let’s just bring this and give it to the boys later. Okay?” You went back to your house.

 

You started streaming for the event while waiting for the go signal to leave your home. While watching the program before the Gayo Daejun, your husband decided to give you a video call.

 

The focus was now on V. He was getting his make up done and he’s stubbornly excited over your video call. “Jagiya!”

 

You face palmed upon seeing his childish smile, “Stop moving so much. The make up artists noona are having a hard time!” You reminded him.

 

“Ah, mianhe” He looked up to apologize to the make up artist, “Are you streaming now?”

 

“Yeeeees” You showed him the TV in front of you.

 

“I’m sorry we won’t be together during the countdown of my birthday..” He frowned.

 

“It’s okay. We could always hand out after you have rested”

 

“Ani.. Even on your birthday, we won’t be able to celebrate it and welcome the year together”

 

“I’m visiting my family on 31, so it’s okay. You rest on 1 because our wedding is on 2!” You scolded him. Knowing he would have a lot of energy still.

 

*V: We are originally planning it on the 29th so we will have a triple celebration but, when the schedule for the Gayo were announced, we couldn’t pull it out because I would be busy and her as well because of the Entertainment awards, so we moved it to the second of January..

 

MC: These kids are so busy..*

 

“Ah I feel horrible. I’m the worst husband” He sighed.

 

“Don’t be!” Your eyebrows twitched, “I’m going to get mad at you if you will think of it that way!”

 

“Arasso. Arasso” He said, “Ah! If I have known that there wouldn’t be a lounge, I should’ve asked you to come”

 

“Gwenchana” You told him, “Just make sure, after your little celebration, you go home straightly here. I have a surprise for you”

 

“Ah why did you tell me!!!” He whined and you could just laugh at his cuteness.

 

“So that, you’ll come home!” You told him, still laughing. “Ah! I tried visiting Yoongi oppa awhile ago but he wasn’t answering”

 

“Baek Jooyeon, it seems you’re more concerned over hyung. Remember, I’m your husband” He reminded.

 

“Ara but, I also need to take care of my in-laws, right?”

 

“Ah! Just don’t!” He whined, again.

 

“Let’s stop talking. Your stylist is waiting for you..”

 

“Arasso. Watch me!” V said one last time before muttering a sorry to his stylist.

 

The event started and idols were lined up for the red carpet. One by one were shown, I.O.I, Seventeen, GFriend, VIXX, BTOB and many more. It was BTS’ turn and as u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter