S2 ❤ 10

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super duper sorry for finishing this one. This chapter was started last year. SORRY!

"Jagiya~" You heard V called your name from the living room. You, sitting on the bed asked why, "Wae?"

 

He entered the room with two huge boxes in his hands. "What are those?" You asked.

 

V sat on the bed as well and opened one box, "These are what we're goign to wear today"

 

You gasped upon seeing it and got it out of the bus, "Omo! These are lovely!" You admired the traditional costume once more, "I like the design"

 

"I chose it well, huh?" V was proud at his choice.

 

MC: You could see that he's really proud.

 

[A SHORT CLIP:

"Annyeonghaseyo V imnida. Today, I'm gonna choose our hanboks for the dinner with our parents" V introduced.

The next scene was he was debating between two designs, "Both are nice but I don't know which one would I choose. Hyung, help me!" He asked help from Jin.

Jin chose the other one but V strongly disagreed to it because it's like that something is off from the design. So he ended up choosing whatever you're holding right now.]

 

"Are you ready?" V asked.

 

"Although I know you're parents are just lively like you, I'm still nervous" You honestly told him.

 

V held your hand, "I'm nervous too, but excitement is taking over"

 

"Are you really that excited? I mean, you aren't afraid of my dad?" You asked.

 

"No. Their daughter is a sweetheart and I guess her father as well" V shrugged, slowly getting worried about it.

 

You laughed, "What if he's not?"

 

"Is he not???" Now V panicked, "How is he? Is he the traditional dad?"

 

MC1: Now he's worried!
MC2: Traditional Dad bwoya? (laughs)

 

*BJ: Actually, my dad is really a youngster. He's fun and outgoing but he could really be strict sometimes. I remember he got mad at me when I got home late for the very first time but after that, he didn't scold me anymore (laughs)
V: If Jooyeon's dad would be like what she told me, then it would be nerve wrecking to sit with him, but I think that's just their nature as a dad. I mean, in the future, I'm pretty sure I'll be strict when it comes to my daughter but of course, not too much.*

 

 

"He's protective I think?" You scratched your head and V unconsiously gulped. You saw this and again, you laughed, "Why did you- hahahahahhahaha"

 

"Bwo bwo bwo?" V asked.

 

"Nothing" You shook your head and tried to stop your laugh.

 

"Ah yeobeo! What is it!!" V jumped on bed while sitting.

 

You laughed again andshook your head, "Nothing" You tried to speak in between laughs.

 

He acted mad but you only find cute so you cupped his face and pouted his lips by pressing his cheeks, "When are we going to get married?"

 

"I'm thinking on the 29. So we could celebrate a little longer for it's our birthday" V said.

 

"Oh yeah" You exclaimed, "I almost forgot"

 

V frowned, "You're mean"

 

 "My nampyeon is cute. Come on, we'd be late. Start dressing up" You stood up from the bed and got your hanbok.

 

After minutes of preparing, V is already waiting for you in the living room wearing his own hanbok and you appeared even with red circles on both of your cheeks and

 

V laughed, "Yeoboya, you're so pretty!"

 

Hearing you husbands compliment, you blushed. Full face. You even covered your face.

 

MC: These two just embarass each other in front of each other.

 

Both of you went to the traditional restaurant that V reserved and while waiting for your parents, both of you are joking around. "When I say Saran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter