S2 ❤ 07

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark room with soft snores could be heard in a room.

 

MC: Who's this couple??

 

Suddenly, an alarm clock rang and someone stirred in her sleep to turn it off. Expecting that someone to wake up, it turned out the other way. Instead, she covered herself with a blanket and drifted off to sleep once again.

 

MC: Bwoya??
MCs: (laughs)

 

After 30mins. of waiting, the PDs were the once to set an alarm and this time, you were that 'someone' and got up this time. Typical morning look, your face is swollen, hair's messy and your eyes squinted since it was still adjusting to light. You sat up and closed your eyes again to get atleast 'some' more sleep. The PDs rang the alarm once again and this time, you got out of bed. That's when you noticed your husband, still sleeping. You went back to bed to observe his sleeping features. His eyes weren't shut completely as well as his mouth but he was too adorable for your own liking. You quickly grabbed your phone from the side table and snapped a picture of him sleeping and the next were, you, making fun of him during sleep. Satisfied with the pictures, you finally did your morning routine and went straight to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

 

BJ: Since it was our first night together, I always had the dream of cooking for my husband and serve the food once his eyes opened, and say, 'Nampyeon, did you have a good sleep?' something like that.

 

You were busy cooking when on the other room, your husband is still sleeping who never bothered to move. Back to you, you were packing some of the food, "I'm planning to deliver these to my in-laws"

 

MC1: She's so considerable..
MC2: She never forgot about her in-laws..

 

"Is this enough?" You askedyourself, looking at the food. You nodded and went back to your bedroom, "Nampyeon" You whspered, "I'm going out first, arasso?"

 

V woke up lightly and just nodded then he went back to sleep.

 

MC: This guy must be so tired.

 

You were making your way to BTS' dorm with a nervous heart, "Am I going to leave it just on their door?" "They would know our home" You were mumbling to yourself as you were getting closer to the door, "Ah molla"

 

You pressed the doorbell and it was Jin who answered it, "Annyeonghaseyo!"

 

"Oh!" Jin was surprised to see you early in the morning, "Annyeonghaseyo" He bowed.

 

"I cooked breakfast, and I thought about you guys so I packed some for you as well" You said, giving the bag to Jin.

 

"Who is it?" Someone asked and Rap Mon appeared, "Oh sister-in-law!"

 

"Anneyonghaseyo!!" You greeted.

 

Due to Rap Mon's loud voice, all of the BTS went to the door to greet you, "Noona!" "Annyeonghaseyo sis-in-law" "Annyeong"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" You chuckled at their cuteness.

 

MC: Why don't you let her enter?!

 

"Where's Taehyung?" Suga asked.

 

"Oh. He's still sleeping" You answered.

 

"That sleep head. Wake him up when you get home, arraso?" Rap Mon said.

 

"Ne~" You answered sweetly.

 

"Sister-in-law must have traveled early in the morning to deliver those" J-Hope said, "Come inside"

 

"Aniyo~ I should get back as soon as possible. Taehyung might wake up in any moment.." You politely rejected their offer.

 

"Arasso.." They nodded. You bowed again, "I need to go.."

 

"Ne~ Take care sis-in-law!" All of them bid goodbye.

 

Back to your lovely home, V didn't even move an inch when you left him. Hearing the door, his eyes slowly opened and sat up. He fixed his 'lovely' bangs and went out of the bedroom. "Jagiya~" He called you.

 

"Nampyeon!" You called him back and suprised to see him.

 

BJ: My thoughts when I saw Taehyung early in the morning, 'Why is he so handsome early in the morning??' That should be illegal.

 

MC: That should be illegal, bwoya?!
MCs: (laughs)

 

"Good morning!" He greeted you and put his hands on your shoulders to give you a little squeeze.

 

"Good morning!" You greeted back, "I prepared breakfast"

 

"Wow!!" He clapped, "This is what I'm looking forward to"

 

"Next time, tell me what you want and I'll cook for you" You told him while taking a seat on the dining.

 

"Ne~" V responded.

 

"I went to your dorm to hand them some of these.." You told your husband.

 

Vs eyes widened, "Do they know?"

 

"I don't think so.." You shook your head and ate.

 

"That's good.." V nodded, "So, how was our first night?"

 

"Surprisingly, I slept well.." You gave him a thumbs up.

 

"Me too!" V laughed.

 

MC: Of course you both did. (sarcasm)

 

"Do you have any schedule?" V asked.

 

"None.." You answered.

 

"What do you want to do today?"

 

You looked up, "Hmm.. Shall we look what's in the city?"

 

"That's nice.." V gave you a smile.

 

After breakfast, the two of you went out of the building of your home and started the tour. Both of you decided to go for the couple look as the two of you chose the outfit for the other. Both of you wore a striped long sleeve and black pants.

 

 

BJ: I was shocked to see that our clothes were almost the same! I mean, we have jacket, shirts and the sweater we wore, were all the same.
V: I really like how she dress. Most of her outfit are pants. She's just simple. Just how I like it.

 

"Where do you suggest, Mr. Kim?" You joked around since you knew that he's familiar with this city.

 

"There's an arcade nearby, a cafe, a fortune teller, a vintage shop, a convenience store as well as grocery store, hm.. what else?" He answered.

 

"Let's play!!" You unconsciously held his hand and jumped in excitement. V who's being flustered had this unreadable expression.

 

MC: He likes it!

 

V: To be honest, I was a bit taken back on her skinship. (laughs) I like it too much that I don't know what to do. Maybe next time, I should make my wife excited all the time so she could initiate skinship.

 

"Arasso.. I like that too!" V responded and again, you unkowingly let go of his hand to clap your hands, "Yey!"

 

You first dropped by the cafe to buy some coffee to start off your morning. V was looking at the menu and asked what do you prefer, "Do you like coffee?"

 

"I don't drink coffee that much but, I like frozen one sometimes. What are you going to buy?" You looked up at him, who's focused on the menu, hanging on the wall.

 

"How about a chocolate drink instead?" He suggested.

 

You nodded your head and he ordered the coffee ad paid for it, "Jagiya, you wait for the drinks. I'll buy something first. Wait for me first, okay?"

 

"Okay" You nodded, "But, where are you going?"

 

"To the near convenience store.." He answered before disappearing from your eyes. V was on his way to somewhere and was being followed by a cameraman, "Since this is our first date, I should give her something.." He spotted a flower shop nearby and entered, "Excuse me, but can I order a bouquet of these?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter