S2 ❤ 01

We Got Married! ❤ S2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: • Watch BTS' Weekly Idol Here

         • Format like these (Jimin: _____ & "ABCD" ) were from Love Kyungsoo subs

Msg: If anyone of you could make a better poster, please don't hesitate to PM me. And also, please share your honest/real thoughts on the first chapter. Subscribe.Comment.Upvote!

Blurred image of 7 boys + 2 MCs were being showed on the screen. They were noisy, busy laughing and some were arranged by coordi noonas.

 

MC1: Who could they possibly be?
MC2: Oh! That's Doni and Coni from Weekly Idol!
MC3: How did you know??

 

Slowly adjusting, it was revelead to be BTS or Bangtan Boys and the two MCs of Weekly Idol are getting ready. Just then the camera was slowly approaching the boys with the famous red envelope.

 

"Oh!" RapMon saw it and took it, "What's this?"

 

Everyone started to gather even the MCs. RapMon opened it at read it:

 

"Congratulations V! You are now married! Wait for your Wife but it must be a secret that you would be the husbund. The wife should guess you correctly for your first present. The MCs would help you"

 

"V would get married!!" Hyungdon announced and everyone celebrated. V was shocked and read again, "Is this really me? Chincharo??"
 

*V: Annyeonghaseyo V imnida!! (famous smile)
PD: What are your thoughts in joining the show?
V: Molla (laughs) Chincha! But I hope my partner would be pretty!*

 

Then there was a change in screen where a girl was waiting in a dressing room. You were obvlious that you're being filmed since they were only hidden cameras.

 

"Baek Jooyeon, be ready. We'll call you after this set of guests" One of the PD said.

 

"Ne~" You bowed in reply and went back to your phone.

 

*BJ: Annyeonghaseyo! Baek Jooyeon imnida!
PD: How are you feeling that you're going to get married?
BJ: Honestly, when I was confirmed for this show, I was worried since I don't know how these kind of shows run and if I would be a good wife to my husband.*

 

BTS was starting their taping with the segment 'Idol King Selection', you were called by the staff. You were being equipped with a lapel and the coordi noona are doing some final touvh on your make up and clothes before going out of the room.

 

Defconn: The battle this roung is 'Cringy Acting King'

 

Jimin and the others started to get uncomfortable.

 

Defconn: We managed to get hold of BTS' special video clips. It has your cool images that you will get a shock once you see it. Let's take a look at it now.

 

Once the video started to play, V jumped on his seat and shouted at the back. Obvlious to the boys, you got shocked when V shouted.

 

*BJ: When I was entering the studio, I saw that there are still people filming so I was so confused when someone shouted. I was startled for a moment but when I saw the video playing, I thought, 'Ah.. Gwiyeo'*

 

Rap Mon: I knew this will surface sooner or later. I said it will appear oneday!

Suga: I protested strongly against it.

 

They waited the videos to finish after calling you. Bangtan were surprised by your appearance and they stood up.

 

"Jooyeon-ah! Come here!" Hyungdon called you and you slightly ran, not wanting to delay the filming.

 

You greeted at BTS and they bowed many times before looking at the camera.

 

"Greet them" Defconn said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Weekly Idol viewers, Baek Jooyeon imnida" You bowed and everyone in the studio clapped their hands. Ever since you came in the set, V has been mum and was mesmerized by your beauty. You could see that he's stopping his big smiles from showing.

 

*V: When I saw Jooyeon-shi, I was so surprised. Everyone knew Baek Jooyeon and she just got her title 'Nation's Ideal Type' so I thought to myself it's either I'm lucky or I'm doomed because I'm gonna be married to her.. But, she's mine. (says in a cute manner)*

 

"Do you know why you're here?" Hyungdon asked you.

 

"I was told to film Weekl Idol but, I asked myself why because I'm not an idol but I said yes, it may be fun, so I tried.." You explained.

 

Defconn walked to where the PDs were to hand you the red envelope. You read the letter and everyone went silent. After reading it, you laughed silently that they found cute.

 

"What does it say?" Defconn asked. V's eyes were restless.

 

"There is someone in here is my husband.." You told them and the BTS nodded.

 

"Excuse me, you don't have to expect that these boys are the one. It's only from us" Hyungdon moved closer to you when V pulled him a little and retracted his hand right away.

 

"Aniyo.. It says that it's from BTS" You showed the letter to him and he got embarrased to which the boys laughed at.

 

"Shall we proceed to the filming?" Defconn asked.

 

"Where do I stay?"

 

"You'll watch them and decide for us.." Defconn explained.

 

"Ahh.. Arasso" You sat down on the chair Hyungdon has given you.

 

Defconn: Act with cringe-worthy lines. The person who makes Jooyeon have the most goosebumps wins.

Hyungdon: But what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter