~ Chapter 7 (Kaixing special) ~

Questions, Theories and Wonders

 

Yixing collapsed onto his bed, he was full and tired, but also extremely happy to the brim.
    Jongin came and laid beside him, panting for his breath.
    The two had made the great decision to run around trying to kill each over after dinner, and by the amount they had eaten, Yixing was surprised that neither of them been sick, and yet none of them had even felt sick.
    Yixing was still unsure on why Jongin had done that, after they had put everything Yixing had bought away and settled down to eat, Yixing asked why he had done such a kind deed and Jongin simply replied, 'I said I would treat you, remember?'
    Yixing surprisingly did remember, but never would he have expected something so kind to be done so quickly.
    Yixing turned to Jongin who laid beside him on the bed, "When did you get that Chinese?" He asked.
    "As soon as I got in, I ordered it by the phone, it's next to the flats, you know that little building by this building?"
    Yixing didn't notice it, but nodded anyway, leading Jongin to continue, "Yeah, that's a Chinese, they got here really quickly because they're so close, but while I was waiting, I was looking around your room and under the bed was a guitar, and I know how much you like playing it so I reminded myself to give it to you when you came in..." he explained enthusiastically, while Yixing watched him with a small smile.
    "I just thought, that you've worked so hard, you deserved something," Jongin sighed, turning his head in the pillow to face Yixing.
    Their faces were so close.
    "How much was it?" Yixing asked with a straight face.
    Jongin laughed and sat up, digging his hands into Yixing's ribs causing him to wriggle around and laugh.
    "Never you mind," he chuckled while tickling his hyung.


"I met this elderly lady today, she was very nice," Yixing explained in the background as Jongin brushed his teeth.
    "That's nice, what was her name?"
    "Ji G...yeong? I'm not sure, but I know her last name was Ji and that's what she wanted me to call her..."
    "Wow, can't even remember a poor old lady's name," Jongin mumbled while continuing to brush.
    "I can't help it if I have bad memory..."
    "I'm joking, I'm joking," he assured the Chinese dancer, spitting out the paste and running the tap before popping the brush back into the small cup set on the side, feeling more used to a cup crowded with brushes, but this time he was met with only two.
    Jongin then turned around to see Yixing calmly relaxing in the empty bath.
    He laughed, "Hyung, what are you doing?"
    "It's comfortable," he said, snuggling up in the empty necessity.
    Jongin sighed, he didn't want Yixing sleeping in the bath, so he leaned forward and turned the tap, warm water flowing out and onto Yixing's head.
    Yixing yelped, sitting up, the water soaking him, while Jongin laughed before leaning behind the alarmed male and turning it back off.
    "Why did you do that?!" Yixing asked, his voice mixed with annoyance and surprise.
    Jongin suddenly felt bad, seeing how Yixing slicked his black hair back, lips pursed with anger and eyes narrowing.
    A few seconds passed and Jongin quickly realised that his lips weren't pursed with anger, but with the effort of trying not to smile, but he failed as he started to chuckle and slowly rose onto his feet, and Jongin being worried, leaned forward and held him by the shoulders so that he wouldn't slip in the now-wet bath.
    He could feel the shirt on Yixing cling to his skin, the skin being smooth and untouched, and for a moment he wanted to continue standing there, running his hand along his sleek shoulders.
    Reality came back to him and he helped Yixing step out of the bath and onto the wet mat, dripping slightly.
    "Well that's one shirt that's going in the washing," Jongin explained, watching as Yixing stripped the shirt off with a bit of difficulty, and it only just dawned on Jongin that he would have to actually help the smaller male.
    "Do we have a washing machine?" He asked under the translucent shirt as Jongin helped him trying to pull the clingy material off his arms.
    "Yeah, we do," Jongin answered, finally the wet shirt slipped right off and over Yixing's head.
    He held the shirt in his hand, and suddenly found his eyes stuck on Yixing as he unbuckled his belt and started to drag his wet jeans off, again with difficulty, since they were skinny.
    Jongin couldn't snap out of it, he couldn't take himself from taking his eyes away.
    It was just the two of them...
    No.
    "I'm...going to go put this in the basket then, and I'll go get a towel for you," he explained quickly, dashing out of the room without even giving Yixing a chance to reply.
    What was he doing? Staring at his team member like that? He'd seen Yixing with a shirt off plenty of times before, he had in fact seen almost every EXO member before...
    So why couldn't he look away? When he knew it was just the two of them...
    Jongin made his way to the open dining room, living room and kitchen, the washing up basket was by the kitchen desktop, and so he made his way over, opening it up and dumping Yixing's shirt in, before a call startled him.
    "Jongin, what about my trousers?"
    Jongin turned around to see Yixing, said male was standing in the corridor, with nothing but his tight underwear on.very tight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    No, no, no, no...
    "Aish, hyung!" He rushed over, just in front of where Yixing was standing was his room, and he ran in, remembering where his towel was (hanging on the wardrobe door) and grabbed it, running back out and throwing the towel over the almost dancer.
    Yixing laughed though, gripping at the towel and wrapping it around himself.
    "What's wrong? I'm not ," he chuckled.
    Jongin panicked, then letting out a small cough he tried to recover himself, "You, er, might catch a...cold, you know, don't want you to, right?"
    "Right," he nodded slowly, then pointed to his room, "Well thank's for today Jongin, that was a really nice thing to do, I'm going to go to bed now, okay?"
    "'Kay," Jongin replied calmly, trying to look calm, sound calm.
    But he wasn't calm.
    Yixing smiled and disappeared through his door, leading Jongin to shout internally and hit himself on the head, then disappeared through into his own room, and walked to the nearest wall, banging his head slightly.
    There was defiantly something wrong with him, and Jongin was worried how long it would take him to notice what.


Jongin awoke to...well, nothing, and that's what made waking up most satisfactory.
    He stretched and yawned loudly, and snuggled up into bed.
    Yixing didn't have to go to work, which meant he could have as long as snooze as he wante-
    "AH!" There was a loud yelp from outside and the sound of something crashing, which caused Jongin to burst out from the comforts of his sheets, and without any hesitation, he ran out of his room, down the corridor, and into the open living room. 
    Yixing was in the kitchen, balancing on one foot as he was checking the other, which turned out to be bleeding.
    Jongin raced over in a hurry, coming up to the latter who inspected the sole of his foot, and once he had seen the pieces of the smashed plate on the floor, he had gathered what had happened. He gave a small glance at the open cupboard, it was high even for him, and he was taller than Yixing.
    "Why the heck did you do that?! Can't you see it's too high to grab something?!" He scolded the male, then helped him over to the dining table, pulled out a chair and made him sit down.
    Jongin knelt down and inspected the injury, lots of little cuts with dots of crimson here and there were around the toes and sole of the foot.
    He looked up at Yixing and quickly felt bad, because plastered on Yixing's face was...guilt.
    "I'm sorry...are you okay?"
    Yixing nodded faintly, his head hung low, which didn't make a difference since Jongin was looking up at him anyway.
    "I think I remember where the first aid kit was, I'll go get it, stay here," he pressed, Yixing gave another faint nod before Jongin stood up and headed back to room. He was still in his pajama bottoms, but other than that his upper body was free and open, leading the small draft coming from the open window in the living room to bite at him. However he rushed into his room and ignored it, because Yixing was his top priority.
    Most of the time he trusted Yixing, because he was a grown-up, he was mature and trustworthy.
    But then other times, ugh, other times he was a kid, he acted innocently like a child in a grown-ups body, which could lead to very dangerous results.
    Jongin raced into his room and pulled out all the drawers, greeted by nothing but clothes until he got to the bottom and pulled it out to reveal a first aid kit, at the sight of the green bag he pulled it out from it's place and rushed back to Yixing by the dining table.
    The dancer returned to kneeling down beside the other's feet and opened up the bag, brought out some anesthetic wipes and with care, wiped the cuts. Yixing hissed between gritted teeth with pain, but stayed quiet nevertheless.
    Jongin treated him silently, using up to four wipes (two on each foot) then pulled out a a roll of bandage and gently wrapped it around his foot. When he was done with one foot, he cut the end with a pair of scissors and tucked the end into the other layers of bandages. He repeated it on the other foot and smiled at his work, then returned to his strict frown and looked up into the Chinese male's face.
    "Never do that again, okay?"
    Yixing nodded, and just as Jongin packed everything up back in the first aid kit bag and stood up, Yixing still had his head hung low as he mumbled, "I wanted to make you breakfast and repay you for last night..."
    A shot of pain and guilt hit Jongin, he should've been less hard on the older, Yixing was only trying to help, it wasn't his fault he had smashed the plate, he was just like that in his nature; too kind for his own good.
    "I'm sorry for being hard on you, and that's really nice of you, but you really don't need to repay me, I bought that Chinese because you deserve it," Yixing rose his head and smiled, "Okay...I'm sorry..."
    "Don't worry," Jongin shrugged, "There's nothing to be sorry about."   


 

Helloo~

Kaixing special, yosh, next chapter with be a Baekchen special, yoshx2.

I've been working hard on this story (I did a bit of research and found something perfect for a story with Yixing) but it means I haven't updated PLMR in a while (if you've subscribed to that too then I'm sorry V.V) I shall update that ASAP!!

I have also ordered from a graphic shop for a new poster (I made this one in a few seconds XD) and I can't wait 'till it's done! 

Hope you enjoyed this special!

Wuv you ~