~ Chapter 17 ~

Questions, Theories and Wonders

Pwease read description ^-^

 


 

"What's a good looking young man like you waiting out in the cold for?"
        It wasn't really that cold, although it was getting chillier, it wasn't freezing Jongin's toes off. 
        The words though were very comforting to him; warm, like a sun's raise.
        Jongin turned his head to see an elderly woman, wrapped up in many sections of scarves and even adding a thick coat over the top. Her curly white hair sat around her pink cheeks and she looked up at Jongin with a heart-warming smile. 
        "I-I'm waiting for my friend..." Jongin answered, taken back by such a nice elderly lady.
        The lady turned back to kind of just staring across the road, smiling still, and gave a hazy nod.
        "Well I hope he's quick, it makes me nervous watching you standing there."
        Jongin wanted to question why she felt that way, there was nothing wrong with it, it was just a bit strange.
        Instead he asked something else, "Why are you waiting here?"
        The lady simply sighed, and clutched onto her shopping bags more tightly.
        "I'm waiting for a taxi; can't carry these bags with these old bones," she laughed.
        Jongin tilted his head towards her and asked gently, "Me and my friend could help you, save you money...if you live nearby of course..."
        The elderly woman looked shocked for a moment, as if no one had ever offered her such a kind gesture, which did indeed shock Jongin.
        Someone must have offered help to her at least once...
        But his thought was interrupted as the male who he had been waiting for appeared into the scene, a smile spreading across his features as he laid eyes upon the woman Jongin was talking to.
        "Hello Ji-noona!" He greeted enthusiastically, displaying his perfect ninety degrees bow, and Jongin was surprised that Yixing just happened to know this stranger.
        Ji, as Yixing had called her, slipped out of her shocked trance and gave a large, long smile instead and bowed her head slightly in response to the energetic younger, saying, "Well what a coincidence, I was just talking to your friend here, he's very nice, just like you, ah, such a nice pair of boys, your girlfriends must be very lucky."
        Yixing's smile disappeared as soon as Ji stopped talking, and although it wasn't obvious, Jongin could see he was slightly displeased from the elderly women's words. Shocked, sad, disappointed maybe? Jongin couldn't tell, but he knew the male had to be frustrated since he was indeed handsome and kind, yet there was not a girlfriend in sight.

        It was weird for Jongin to think that millions of girls would fall head over heels to be his girlfriend, yet they didn't even know him. They knew many things actually: his favourite colour, his dogs name, his favourite food, but that wasn't it, because they didn't know him, as a person.
        You'd think it would be wonderful for millions of girls to love you, but that wasn't the case, it was more like a crushing feeling, a feeling in which Jongin felt wrapped up in a blanket of fake love.
        Jongin turned to Yixing, explaining, "Noona was explaining how she has to take a taxi to carry her bags home, so I was kind of offering if we could maybe help?" The dancer didn't know why his voice shrunk when he explained his motives to Yixing, because he was pretty sure Yixing would have offered the same thing to Ji if he was in Jongin's position.
        And by no surprise, Yixing's features displayed a large dimpled smile, and he turned to Ji.
        "I would be happy to help, that is, if you would allow us?" Yixing asked.
        The lady seemed once again a shocked, but not as much as before. 
        "I...um...are you sure?"
        The two nodded in almost perfect synchronization.
        "Ah, well thank you very much then," it was like a light in Jongin's heart when the elderly lady smiled and dropped her bags, Yixing taking one while Jongin took the other, and soon enough the two were walking on either side of Ji, listening to her as she started to talk about who-knows-what.



    "Have you ever kissed a boy before?"
        "No."
        "Have you ever liked a boy before?"
        "No."
        "Jongdae, this doesn't make any sense!"
        "Well how am I supposed to know if it makes sense or not?"
        Baekhyun sighed. Jongdae had kissed him, and yet it was almost as if his mind had turned off and refused to tell him why he had done said action.
        The worst thing was that because Jongdae didn't know why he did it, it meant he could do it another time, that is if he wanted to, or maybe even on impulse.
        It's not like Baekhyun hated homouals, that wasn't the case at all, it was just a shock to him.
        But most of all Baekhyun wanted to get his head around the situation, no, he needed to, because otherwise the two would go around this circle over and over.
        Why did you kiss me?
        I don't know!

        "Jongdae...do you...like me?" 
        The words were hesitant, but they slipped out of Baekhyun's mouth nevertheless, and maybe a little more casual than he had wished for. Jongdae obviously seemed shocked as he stopped eating the small cereal bar and his jaw clenched tightly, his eyes widening while his fists clenched.
        Baekhyun thought he looked more angry than shocked actually, but there was still this impact that had seemed to have hit Jongdae, and Baekhyun wondered what kind of backlash he was going to get from the overly emotional Jongdae.
        Finally, said male spoke in defiance, "No! Of course not! Why...why would I like you?"
        Baekhyun almost wanted to be like how he used to, with a witty remark like, 'oh, well who wouldn't?' or, 'because everyone should like me,' but the thought quickly passed over because he was in a serious situation. 
        In the end, Baekhyun hardly said anything but a simple shrug and, 'I dunno'.
       Jongdae sighed, shaking his head which felt like it was being stirred up too much for his liking, he recoiled back into his seat and brought his hands up as if to cover his face.
      "It would have been so much easier if...if we didn't know each other, you know? I feel like we were thrown into this world just to get into this type of situation, like dogs being thrown into a cage..." shaking hands blocking his face and hitching breaths meant that Baekhyun didn't need to see his face to know what he was doing.
      With slight hesitation, Baekhyun rose to his feet as quietly as possible, and before he could even take himself back his feet walked over to the other side of the dining table so that he was standing beside the other. 
     Jongdae didn't move, although his shoulders had started shaking from the intense crying, he made no effort to even pretend that Baekhyun was there. But Baekhyun didn't mind, although he knew very well that Jongdae was sensitive and very capable of bad things happening because of how emotional the two of them were, he didn't mind and watched as the suns raise shined against Jongdae and made him shine almost. 
     It wasn't good for them, all the shouting and crying and running around, and defiantly not in one day.
     Baekhyun didn't know if it was a good idea, but he went forward with what he wanted to do and took a step forward, wrapping his arms around the younger's head and letting him crying into his arms.
    With one hand he held onto Jongdae tightly and with the other, his soft, dark hair.
    "We can forget about it Jongdae."
    But the truth was that Baekhyun would never be able to forget.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yo

 me when I see my friend on the other side of the street

So I'm sorry, like, truly, but, I have REGAINED CONTROL ;^;

Um, so yeah, High School...yep

We recently had Assessment week, which is basically 'hide yo kids, hide yo wives, hide yo social life, cos y'all ain't gettin' no frickin' sleep or fun time cos you get a test on every frickin' subject you've hated and never listened to in class anyway.'

I don't even know why they call it Assessment WEEK, like, it lasted over FOUR WEEKS, five if you count today cos I didn't do my French test with everyone else (I was at the dentist), so I had to do it today.

Also B.A.P came back...

I...

I...

*dies*

I actually kind of passed out, is that even possible? It's a bit of a long story, but in short words I basically got a little too hot and a little too excited and my anaemia didn't exactly help as I needed to stand up and cool myself quickly and ended up sort of crawling onto the floor and falling asleep after feeling faint. 

Yeah, I blame Zelo's abs and Jongup's hair.

But anyway, so after that stuff happened, I also need a break, I think I mentioned that already? It's just I was running out of inspiration and I seriously needed a break from writing otherwise it would have gone really downhill.

But I am back! ;O;

I will try to post tomorrow, cos I kind of did promise a triple update, so tomorrow, day after, AMAZINGNESS!

AHEM

Because I am not a great updater and I don't make a lot of blogs on my updates, you can follow me on tumblr or instagram, because also then I feel like I am closer to you lot, especially now I'm busy with school :3

Ma instagram is bubblegum_toffee (this is more of a place where you can chat with moi (within reason XP) but I haven't posted much yet lol XD)

And my tumblrrrrrrrr 1wi5h

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND WAITING AND OMO I WUV YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!