~ Chapter 5 ~

Questions, Theories and Wonders

Hello! So this chapter is longer (I think) and I hope you enjoy it, since it's been so long! I promise that in the next chapter, Baekhyun and Chen will actually do somethng other than talking XD

Also, the cover for this story is something i made in about five seconds, because I really wanted to post the first chapter, however I really want to get a nice cover for this story, since I know it's going to be quite a long one (and it's already gained some popluarity, thank you ^.^)

So if you could reccomend any good Graphic Shops, I would really appriciate it! ^o^

Thank you all again, wuv you~


 

"So, what do we do now?" Jongdae asked, and for once, he felt like Baekhyun really was his hyung. He only scratched it by a few months, but still, normally he looked down on Baekhyun because he was, well, childish. That was sort of contradicting though, since Jongdae new very well himself, that he was childish too.
    But then, Baekhyun never knew when to stop, it was very rare he was actually serious about something, when Yifan left, he laughed and said that it was one last member, and then when Luhan left, he went more serious about the situation, but even then, he said 'It effects Sehun more than me', the hell, it effected everyone! And then with the situation with Zitao and...even when everybody found out about his relationship Taeyon, he just laughed it off and said no one would mind, not even caring about how many fans EXO lost.
    So yeah, this was why Jongdae acted sharply around Baekhyun, it was because for once Baekhyun needed a slap across the face.
    But when he finally did act serious, it was because Jongdae was acting like a baby, never did he act serious alongside others, and that just pissed Jongdae off. Was he trying to act superior or something?
    "I dunno, you're the one who ran out like this, you answer," he laughed.
    "Well I thought we needed some fresh air..." Jongdae then reminded himself on how scary and serious Baekhyun had been when inside the apartment, and now had returned back to his laughing state.
    "I'm glad I brought you out here actually, your laugh needed to be dragged out of you," never would've Jongdae thought he would say something like that.
    "Well thanks Mr. Dinosaur," Baekhyun chuckled under his breath and Jongdae frowned, "Why do you always have to call me Mr and then something stupid?"
    "Because it's fun," he turned to look up at Jongdae as his head hung low before, watching the leaves beneath them being crushed, "Am I not allowed to have fun anymore?"
    Jongdae couldn't respond, because when Baekhyun looked at him with a bare face and asked that question with a smile on his face, Jongdae couldn't believe he would've thought negative thoughts to such a positive person. Maybe he was jealous of Baekhyun's genuinely happy personality? Jongdae himself thought of himself as quite a happy and up-bringer to any gloomy mood the group were in, especially with EXO-M, but recently because of all of the crap, it started to effect him too, it brought him down and the smiles became harder to stretch out and gleam and make look happy. While Baekhyun, well Baekhyun was like a rock; you could never crack him.
    "It depends, if it's singing like an annoying little-"
    "You're still going to go on about that?!"
    Jongdae laughed, and Baekhyun laughed too, as they strolled down the leaf covered forest path, different shades of red, orange, green and yellow poking their way along the ground but quickly getting flattened by the heels of their shoes.
    "Jongdae I'm jealous of you," Baekhyun chuckled after, but it was such a bland and forced chuckle that Jongdae paid extra attention to the words he had just said. He turned his head and looked at Baekhyun with widened eyes, but Baekhyun didn't look back, as the sun shone through the trees and onto his face, he looked like he was in another world, that weird one inside of his head.
    "Why?" The words were slightly louder than Jongdae had intended, but Baekhyun smirked, chuckle even more low and started to kick the leaves as he walked.
    "Because you're an amazing singer," he said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
    But to be honest, Jongdae knew he was a good singer, but he had expected more than that from Baekhyun, because Baekhuyn was a good singer too, and he was sure Baekhuyn himself knew that.
    "Is that it?"
    Jongdae asked himself how he could've been stupid enough to let out thoughts that were in his head, that were supposed to stay in his head, out and open, and not in a nice way, to Baekhyun.
    "What do you mean is that it?" Baekhyun's voice suddenly became stern and sharp, and he gave a sudden halt in the pathway, Jongdae stopping just a step in front of him, turning around to look and see the damage he had made, wincing slightly as Baekhyun's smile disappeared and was replaced with a small frown.
    "You are 'The Chen', you are 'The EXO Singer', you may not know this, but those words you told me hurt me a lot, because you showed how much my hard work hasn't paid off at all!"
    He's trembling slightly, and Jongdae was worried, because there were so many things in Jongdae's head, questions and statements, that he was scared he was going to make the mistake he made that started the large mess he had created.
    "Not to top it off, how you sing in Chinese, and how you keep a group falling apart, smiling and happy in front of the cameras..." he murmured, just loud enough for Jongdae to hear, and before he knew it his feet were dragging him and shuffling him through the small amount of leaf-covered-ground that separated the two.
    "Byun Baekhyun, are you going to cry?" He asked, smiling and tilting his head to try and see Baekhyun's face which was hung low, his messy hair hanging along with it and covered his eyes.
    "You sound like my mother," he laughed, raising his head to show Jongdae he was sure he would never have seen before.
    A smiling Baekhyun, rectangular mouth wide and open, teeth on display, and eyes showing off a beautiful eye smile. At the same time though, his eyes were watering and tears spilled out and onto his pale cheeks, but were wiped away by his coat sleeve.
    Jongdae was lost for words.
    "Don't worry, I'm fine," he chuckled, big smile reducing to a small one as he bent his head down to once again hide his face as he wiped away at his leaking tears.
    "Well you're obviously not," Jongdae explained, asking as he looked down at the crying male, "What's wrong? If it's about me being a better singer than you, then I have to say you greatly out-do me by about ten times," he said softly, and Baekhyun finally stopped wiping his face.
    Jongdae continued, seeing as his words were starting to work, "You're always happy and up-beat, your dancing and singing improves every day, you always push yourselves and others to work hard, and you're so kind, it's not all about the singing you know, and especially now, it's defiantly not just about the performance, at the moment," Baekhyun lifted his head and Jongdae smiled, "It's about you."


Jongin pointed to the large sign as they stood just outside the small bustling town.
    "We're in Jinwan-dong," he explained, and Yixing turned his head to look at the younger male, asking, "Does that mean we're still in Seoul?" 
    Jongin did nothing but nod, much to Yixing's disappointment, and without even a hint of wariness, he grabbed Yixing's wrist and walked him into the town, Yixing, naturally, quite shocked by the sudden gesture he was doing, and came up so he was walking beside Jognin, leaving said male to do nothing but let go of Yixing's wrist.
    It was a relief to find out finally where they were, although Yixing didn't understand in full detail, since he's intellect on the country was still fairly average, maybe below, it gave them both more of an idea more or less where they were and their environment.
    The town was small, and yet seemed very busy, despite the lack of cars entering and leaving through the road.
    They walked down, and Yixing still expected people to bring out their phones, go into groups and awe over them, running up to them, crowds surrounding them, but none of that happened. They had a few glances, probably because they were new and fresh, but other than that, no one took a second glance.
    They had become invisible.
    Yixing's eyes suddenly wavered over to the shops, and he was both surprised and not at what met him, Jongin also turned his head to glance and even laughed lightly at the shops they passed.
    You've Got Coffee Shop: YG Entertainment
     THE Shop: TS Entertainment
    T.O.P Shop: T.O.P Media
    Starship Toys: Starship Entertainment
    Pledis Clothes: Pledis Entertainment
    Nega Newsagents: Nega Network
    Jam.You.Party: JYP Entertainment
    Fun Nights Came: FNC Entertainment 
    Big Hit: Daebak Entertainment 
    It was amazing with the variety, to newsagents, coffee shops, clothes shops and toy shops, they were all based around Entertainments, or was it the other way around?
    That type of thinking confused Yixing and he shook his head, with the help of Jongin who tugged at his arm and gestured towards a bright pink sign, with white and curly writing on it, with the title 'SomeMore Coffee Shop'.
    Yixing and Jongin stopped at the side of the street, looking down at the small sign, before climbing their eyes up to the shop, seeing the large banner over it, also bright pink.
    Yixing dragged his eyes off the banner and to Jongin next to him, who continued to stare at the banner before looking down at Yixing, evaluating his face before grinning, "Are you nervous?"
    Yixing tensed up, was it that obvious? 
    He was a grown man, and so of course he had met people and socialized before, but he didn't know what to expect, and going into the unknown always made Yixing nervous.
    "I'm fine," he smiled, leaving Jongin and walked around the small sign, and finding himself pushing against the glass door with the 'Open' sign hanging from the inside.
    He opened the door, the small bell ringing in his ears in the background, to be hit immediately with the strong smell of tea and coffee. He felt Jongin come up from behind, and was startled by the small touch on his hips, Jongin's hands gently hovering over them, until Yixing realised that he was standing at the door like an idiot and Jongin was doing nothing but directing him forward. Yixing took the hint and took a few steps in, letting Jongin shut the door behind and then waited as the latter came up to him and walked beside him as they stepped their way up to the counter.
    The two young men walked up to the counter, which had no one at it, until Yixing's attention was caught by Jongin who turned his head and was staring at one of the waiters. Yixing with interest, took his eyes off Jongin and followed his gaze until his eyes landed upon the waiter. 
    It was Taemin.
    Taemin obviously caught eye contact with the two, but did nothing but smile, that smile that waiters and waitress did when they saw customers, before walking off, laughing as he walked past Minho and disappeared through a back door.
    Yixing finally managed to pull his eyes off the door in which the old friend had gone through, and looked up at Jongin was still staring holes into the door.
    He could see Jongin's worry in his eyes, because he probably could see it as much as Yixing, that Taemin didn't know either of them, or he would've waved or greeted them to him, they were just customers. 
    Suddenly a young and cute girl had appeared behind the counter.
    "Um...uh, hello, welcome to SM, what would you like to, uh-"
    "Sorry about that, she's new," a new girl appeared, obviously more confident as she walked in and smiled, wrapping an arm around the other girl, who Yixing suddenly noticed had a name tag labelled 'Yeri'.
    Yeri off of...Red Velvet, right?
    "What would you like to order?" The girl asked, who Yixing then recognised as Irene, Red Velvet's leader, and watched as she unwrapped her arm around Yeri.
    "Oh, we were just looking around, Yixing's going to be working here the day after tomorrow," Jongin explained, smiling sweetly at the girls.
    The two smiled, Yeri obviously relaxing slightly, and as both eyes laid on Yixing, he suddenly became nervous, because unlike Jongin, his acting wasn't as smooth.
    "Oh yeah, everybody's been talking about you, we can't wait for you to work here!" Irene explained, showing off a large grin, Yeri obviously taking after her as she grinned also.
    Yixing bowed his head, "Than you."
    Yeri's eyes widened with interest once Yixing rose his head and he watched with interest also as the obviously intrigued girl asked, "You're Chinese aren't you?"  
    The indeed Chinese male broke out a smile and nodded, responding, "Yes," but in Chinese.
     open, she quickly shut it and nodded with a smile, that is until Jongin brought their attention back once again, "Actually, could we order two americano's?" 
    Irene nodded and prodded in the numbers into the machine in front of her, while Yeri watched with wide eyes.