~ Chapter 13 ~

Questions, Theories and Wonders

Jongin followed Yixing and Yifan into said male's flat, which was identically built like theirs except of course it had different interior design. Jongin didn't know whether to be nervous or not, he found the fake Yifan a bit weird and kept his guard up, but even he could tell Yixing was in pain. Damn Zitao, even at that moment he felt himself still fuming with rage, but most of all it was the endless homoual remarks.
    No one even bothered with remarks like that anymore, it was a thing a fourteen year old boy with no life would do, but the way he had shouted them to Jongin, when Jongin and Yixing were obviously just friends, and just didn't shut up.
    It had thrown Jongin to his edge, and he was slightly embarrassed that Yixing had to see him like that. 
    They four, including the unconscious Zitao, were led to the living room, which was open along with the dining room, except it seemed that they had built a wall so that the kitchen was enclosed, unlike where Jongin and Yixing lived, where the living room, dining room and kitchen were all open. 
    "Take a seat," Yifan gestured to the dining table for the two guests, who took his offer, and as they sat down, Jongin watched as he disappeared with Zitao in his arms down the corridor that led to the rooms. When he turned back to look at Yixing, he caught the male looking at him with slightly narrowed eyes, but once he had noticed Jongin turning back to look at him, he turned his attention to his foot and started to slip his shoe off, revealing lots of little sharp bits of glass, cutting cuts on his foot which was already in a bad state (actually it was starting to heal, dammit) from the whole plate incident. 
    Jongin turned to his own feet, he was wearing boots so he didn't have it bad, but some of it did get through where the laces were, but it was nothing much. He took his boots off anyway, revealing a few tiny cuts but nothing was really bleeding, unlike Yixing. It was as if the world they were in hated Yixing for some reason, giving him a job (well, that wasn't that bad, but still, it was extra work) cutting his feet with plates, then cutting it with bottles. Jongin had to admit, even he would've asked for some of the pain, as long as it became fair for the other.
    After slipping his boots back on because he realised it really didn't need Yifan's care like Yixing did, said male appeared from the hallway with some bandages and antibiotics, turning to look at Jongin.
    "I brought extra in case you need it too..."
    "It's fine," he waved the other off, and watched as his attention immediately turned to Yixing.
    "I am so sorry about that, like I said, there's something seriously wrong with him," he sighed as he dropped down to his knee's and started to treat Yixing's foot.
    "It's fine," he commented, before gritting his teeth together roughly as Yifan started to apply the disinfectant. Jongin simply watched as the other went under the treatment, but before he knew it his eyes were going down towards Yifan. Since Yixing had his eyes clenched together in pain, he couldn't see Yifan, who seemed to have been looking up at him with sharp eyes, instead of the foot he was treating.
    He had this look in his eyes that Jongin didn't see before, and said male was too afraid to speak up.
    When Yixing's eyes slowly opened, he snapped his head back down to the foot and smiled as if he had accomplished something. Gently he slapped the foot and laughed, and before he knew it he started to speak in another language, Jongin guessed Chinese.
    Something in Jongin's stomach started to stir, he didn't know if it was anger one again because it's rude to speak a language someone doesn't understand in front of them, but it burned slightly as he watched the two converse.
    Yifan started to wrap the bandage around slowly, as he was quite emerged in talking with Yixing, and suddenly Yixing let out a gasp at Yifan's words.
    At that moment Jongin became desperate to know what they were saying, but had to endure quietly until they left. Finally the moment came as Yifan returned his attention completely to his work and passed Yixing his shoe who slipped it on without a problem and the two returned to their feet, Jongin doing the same also. He watched as they (he guessed) said their goodbye's and Yixing pulled on Jongin's coat slightly.
    "Come one then, we better go," and instead of saying anything he just found himself nodding along and being led out the door by a limping Yixing.
    By the time they were out, and without any rush heading up the stairs, Jongin finally asked, "So what were you talking about?"
    Yixing paused for a moment as if thinking carefully on how to answer, which concerned Jongin slightly, before he spoke, "He was explaining about Tao's situation, he said he'd been getting drunk quite frequently recently and had been bringing lots of people home, female and...male, and Yifan got annoyed and in the end Tao left, he said it had only been a few days and so he wasn't surprised to see him drunk not too far from his flat, and had regretted not looking after him...it seems Tao's as much trouble here as he is in real life," he laughed, but Jongin didn't find it a laughing matter.
    A crazy Zitao was all they needed, and the situation Jongin had got himself in could've got much worse.
    But also, he had some feeling that that wasn't all Yifan said.
    Oh well, he trusted Yixing.
    But there was something else that bugged Jongin, the way he hesitated with how Zitao was sleeping with men as well as women. He never thought Yixing to be homophobic, but then he really didn't know, it wasn't really a thing he talked about with any of the members, everyone just assumed everyone was straight.
    Why was Jongin even thinking about it?
    It wasn't a problem to him, even if he did find himself thinking about it, it was just curiosity.
    Pure curiosity.


Baekhyun cleared the bath up, scrubbing the inside because there was blood staining the bath slightly. He didn't mind, he wasn't exactly squeamish, although he did wear gloves. He worked hard, feeling like a maid more than anything, even though he had decided to clean the bath up all by himself.
    He had told Jongdae to go to bed after sticking several plasters on his foot, they were big but he still needed to use up to three, and was glad that he had that job instead of Jongdae, otherwise they would have a lot of trouble.
    Suddenly he heard the bathroom door creak open slowly, and Baekhyun stopped what he was doing to turn his attention up to the sound, of course it could be no one else but Jongdae, but he needed to check.
    Like predicted it was the singer, but in all honesty, he looked crap.
    "Jongdae, go back to bed," Baekhyun said softly, feeling like a mother as he sat on his knees and brushed his hair back with a slightly wet glove. Jongdae, taking the role of the child, shook his head and rubbed an eye with a fist before slumping his way over to Baekhyun who sighed and turned back to his work.
    All of a sudden Baekhyun felt something wrap around him and his arms were brought slightly out of the tub as another pair of arms hooked under them, and he dropped the cloth in the slightly uncomfortable position. However he didn't complain, because Jongdae at the moment was fragile and protesting or shouting wouldn't help, although he did wriggle in the others grip slightly.
    Expecting him to say something, Baekhyun turned his head slightly, but then stopped because his captor had his arms tightly around him, making him unable to move, and he swore he could feel the others chin rest on his head.
    Baekhyun sighed and asked while he stopped struggling, "What's wrong Jongdae?"
    There were a few murmurs above his head and Baekhyun tried to piece them together to see if could make any words out of them, but alas he could not, and ended up almost asking to repeat until some actual words appeared.
    "I'm really tired."
    Baekhyun sighed, he really did sound like a child.
    "Well then go back to bed," he answered, trying not to sound too harsh, but at the same time trying to get the point across and through his childish behavior. 
    "But I don't want to...I feel lonely in bed..."
    "Well I can't go with you Jongdae, I need to clean this up first," Baekhyun breathed out, not liking the sound of Jongdae being so...depressed.
    "Baekhyun...do you miss Taeyeon?"
    Baekhyun felt his breath hitched slightly at the mention of them name and his insides started to melt. Why did Jongdae have to mention her? It was painful and he really didn't want to speak about it.
    Most of all how would he answer?
    Whenever the members tried to mention her, he always shook them off, for once he didn't want to brag about it, because it was his business, for once it was all his.
    That is until outsiders heard about it, and then, well, his plan fell into place.
    But it sorta took a wrong turn.
    "Why?" He asked, finally giving a response after what seemed years.
    He could feel movement as the other shuffled, and realised he had moved his shoulders and head back so Baekhyun could turn his head, implying he wanted Baekhyun to face him he thought. Baekyun sighed for the nth time and turned around to face the weirdly acting, curious singer.
    But then something he couldn't even have guessed would happen, happened and Baekhyun's mind throttled into full panic mode.
    As soon as Baekhyun turned his head he felt something soft and slightly warming on his lips, and when he looked into the eyes of Jongdae he remembered that there was no other soul in the room except him.

 

 

 


    But...what...why?

 

 

 

    Baekhyun quickly shoved the over away so that he fell on his back on top of the cold and hard tiles of the bathroom floor, hearing him hiss between gritted teeth but honestly not caring as he threw off his gloves and rushed out, running to the only place he thought fit, which was his room.
    He rushed into the safety section of his room and slammed the door shut, as if slamming away all the events that had just happened.
    He could've been joking around.
    No, he was in no mood to joke around.

 


    But, what...I don't understand, why, what?

 

 


    Baekhyun kept his back firmly plastered to the wall and clenched at his hair like it was his only source to haul him off the cliff he was hanging off. 

 

 


    Why?


 

Sorry this isn't 'tomorrow' but I thought that I would have time, most evidently I did not.

First off a new Eng Sub of Go Fighting! Ep came out, and I needed to watch that otherwise I wouldn't have time when I get back to school, then after I watched that I started writing and my mum decided to drag me out all day. Literally, I was out from around 11 in the morning until around half past 11 ;-;

The next chap will probably be a Baekchen special because, well, I did THIS! what have I done

The next chap will reveal answers, don't worry :3

Wuv you~