~ Chapter 16 (Yixing short) ~

Questions, Theories and Wonders

"Hm, something wrong?"
It was a smooth voice, low and smooth and rough.
Yixing looked up from the sudden intrusion of his quiet time to see a very tall male peering down at him, the fact that he was kneeling down didn't help the dragon look like a frickin' giant.
"Oh, hey Yifan," Yixing smiled.
"You ignored my question," the older smirked and leaned against the wall that the smaller was currently leaning against.
It still felt oddly strange; talking and conversing with Yifan, the man he had hardly seen since he had just upped and dropped out. It was devastating, really, one day he was there, then the next he wasn't.
Well, that's what Yixing said and that's what all the EXO members were trained to say...


There's rustling, a lot of it, and Yixing can't help but not ignore it anymore.
What the hell is Yifan doing?
Yixing is quite the daydreamer, and normally can put up quite well with the rush of languages flowing out of Yifan's mouth as he sleeps. But the older is making so much noise Yixing grows both desperate to get to sleep and curious on what the hell he's doing.
Shifting around to turn and look at the other side of the room, eyes cracking open once he's fully turned, the rustling stops and Yixing let's his eyes adjust. The manager is gone, probably either drinking or working, (it's honestly quite hard to tell with him) so his bed is empty. Then there's Yifan's bed...
All Yixing can see is Yifan's broad back, wearing a simple plain t-shirt and baggy jeans, but he stops whatever he's doing and almost freezes.
"Ge...what are you doing?" Yixing asks tiredly, voice croaking.
Yifan doesn't respond, doesn't move, doesn't do anything, until finally, he continues to move. He reaches to the side of the bed where there is a pile of clothes, and starts placing them somewhere else in front of him.
"Hey...Yifan ge..." Yixing starts to grow worried, why isn't he saying anything?
To try and cover himself up a bit, he clutches at the sheets and sits up slightly to try and get a better view.
There's a...a suitcase placed on the bed in front of him.
"W-was there a schedule? Why didn't you wake me up?!" 
"Shh! Yixing, just go back to bed," Yifan begs with a low voice, continuing to pack and not daring to look around and actually face Yixing.
The younger's worries only grow, because if there's no schedule, then why is Yifan packing?
Yixing tries to push down a rise of sickness in his throat and asks with a shaky voice, "Ge...this isn't...this isn't fair, I don't like it, just stop and look at me and tell me what you're doing," Yixing tries to strengthen his voice so Yifan will at least look at him and not look down at him like he is now, pushing Yixing to the side as if he's easy.
To Yixng's relief Yifan stops, and then slowly after a large sigh, turns around.
He looks so tired, so...unhealthy.
"I can't do it anymore Yixing...they're treating us like , I'm not putting up with it anymore."
Yixing just says what he wants to, because he knows where this conversation is going.
"But it's not just about you Yifan, what about Zitao? What about Luhan and Minseok and Jongdae and Junmyeon and all the other members? What about them? Are you just going to leave us when we're struggling, ge, we have one week before our solo concert, and you want to leave? Please Yifan, just be considera-"
"So you want me to leave after?"
"I don't want you to leave at all!" Yixing protests, but it's like talking to a wall.
It's all on his shoulders now, if he can't get Yifan to understand, to stay...then theirs jobs will all be at sacrifice.
Yixing's dream...
Said male quickly jumps to his feet, rushing over to Yifan and grabbing his arm, eyes pleading at eyes that look down back at him and are nothing but shocked.
"Yifan...why didn't you tell us at least? Are you just going to leave in the dark like this?" Yixing whispers quietly.
Yifan hesitates, flashes of guilt in his eyes, before he nods. "It's better that why Yixing..."
Yixing let's go of his arm, half because he doesn't want to touch him anymore, half because he's so shocked his body is moving on his own.
Yifan is leaving...and Yixing can't do anything.
The older returns back to his suitcase, zipping it up and pulling it off the bed, then turns back around to a dazed Yixing with sharp eyes.
Yixing wants Yifan back; he can already see he's long gone...
"Don't mention this to anyone Yixing...please..."
Yixing wants to nod, because Yifan is already edging towards the door and...
"What about Zitao Yifan? What about your best friend?"
Yifan freezes by the door once more, but this time he starts to shake slightly, as if the cold from freezing is effecting him.
Yixing know's it's too late, and he isn't that type of person to want to leave someone feeling guilty and upset. But Zitao is Tao and Tao is Zitao...it's only a matter of time before he breaks down when he finds out.
"Look after him for me Yixing..." 
And as quietly as possible, he slips out through the door.


"No, nothing's wrong..."
"Doesn't look like that to me."
You're not the real you, that's the problem.
Yixing sighed as Yifan slipped down beside him, staring at the concrete floor that had been promoted as his best friend.
It was nice to speak to someone so casually in Chinese, although he had been promoting in China and had plenty of time to converse in Chinese, nothing would beat just chatting with a friend in your home language.
And to be honest there was something bothering him.
It was a mix of Jongin, Yifan and Zitao.
Jongin: Jongin was acting weird ever since a few days back when Yifan treated Yixing. He would give Yixing the cold shoulder and Yixing honestly felt like he was a trainee once more. When he had first met all the members (not knowing then he would in the future call them 'members'), he was desperate to make friends, running after strangers, being extra polite, he was really like that around any person he met, but it always felt so...forced. Yixing hated being like that, Jongin was a friend, he should feel comfortable around Yixing, vice versa, but at the moment it just felt like...well, Jongin was ignoring him.
Yifan: Something was defiantly going on with Yifan. When they talked...Yifan just had this strange, overpowering aura around him, like he was trying to influence something on Yixing. Yixing didn't know if this was just his character in the new world, but he was sure it wasn't just being overly nice or being overly protective in a way...something was happening.
Zitao: Zitao was just one big question in the new world.
"Just busy..." Yixing answered, not looking up from the ground.
Yifan chuckled beside him, shifting around before he asked, "Serving customers?"
"Hey," Yixing laughed, "Serving customers is very tiring."
Yifan just laughed and quickly the two found themselves laughing at nothing but thin air.
If only life could be that simple.
Then Yixing stopped laughing and returned to staring at the oh-so-interesting floor, that is until he heard a whisper.
"Yixing..." 
It was close to his ear and the voice was so low and serious, Yixing honestly wanted to take it seriously, but because the breath hit his neck he yelped and lost balance where he was kneeling and slapped against the floor in a flurry of arms and screaming.
Yifan was quick to start laughing again, clutching at his stomach and raising himself so he was standing straight. For some reason he found it necessary to start laughing uncontrollably at the younger before finally offering his hand. Yixing sighed and took the hand, letting himself be hauled up by the taller so he was standing next to him.
"What was that?" He asked while chuckling.
Yixing shrugged, checking his watch quickly then looked back up at Yifan with a simplistic smile. "I have a sensitive neck, okay?"
The other chuckled once more, "Okay."
"Well I gotta go now, I said I would meet Jongin at the front of my work, see you, okay?"
Yifan just nodded and waved Yixing off as the dancer started walking down the alleyway behind the cafe, until he came out into a street, turning to his left so he could head to the front of the shop.
He liked Yifan, but deep inside it just felt awkward talking to him.
And then Yixing remembered something and scowled in annoyance.
Yifan was going to say something to me...ah well, I'll ask him about it tomorrow.
After a few more steps, when Yixing turned around the left corner he spotted Jongin straight away...with an elderly lady?


PWEASE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry there's a different font, technical difficutlies.

Me when not able to do homework;

 

Seriously, sometimes I kinda like homework, the only homework I HATE is maths and art, because I love art and I don't like to think of it as homework (so poetic ;P) and I'm terrible at maths ;-;

But like, honestly, you give me THREE days S.E.S teacher to write a paragraph on discrimination and although I did it, you scream at the kids who didn't because they have a life other than homework -0-

asdfghjkjuy543wascvbhjuytres

I kinda like school actually.

...

Kinda.

 

So yes, sorry this is so late, imma gonna try to update the next chap ASAP, so maybe tomorrow or the day after. It'll be a Jongin special, then after that we go back to normal chapters :D

Thank you for your support and your lovlinessbhasdbvrjgnf and OMO ALMOST ONE HUNDREDDDDDDDDD

If I hit one hundred subs imma gonna give you all a treat or something...but what should I dooo????? 

You can PM me I don't bite if you have an idea for a treat, however please try not to put it in the comments, IT SHOULD BE A SURPRISE O0O

Anyway, thank you and I wuv you~