~ Chapter 2 ~

Questions, Theories and Wonders

Sorry, no results for 'EXO'
Jongdae eyed the computer in which he had found in the spare bedroom. He was surprised to be on the lump of metal and wires in the first place, but after using the password which he normally used for his computer or laptop at home (whever that was), he had full access of the computer which was stored in the spare bedroom.
    "That can't be right...put something else down..." Baekhyun ordered, waving a hand around at his servant who obeyed his master nevertheless.
    And so Jongdae proceeded to type in several different varieties; exo, EXO, exo-m, exo-k, ekso, xo, xoxo, but it came up with nothing but similar songs with different artists and meanings behind useless words.
    Then with shaky pale hands, he decided to carefully type down the words 'EXO Chen Singer'.
    No results of himself came up.
    The male spun around on his chair and gave a dull glare at Baekhyun who couldn't seem to believe the unique results either and then pointed to the glowing screen at the suggested area, which showed what other people had recently searched, one of which was a singer called 'Bix' and when Jongdae moved the cursor to Baekhyun's silent demand, it opened up to something neither had seen before.
    Bixu (Billy Xu) is a popular singer/songwriter. He is best known as being the lead rapper and dancer in L8-
    "Who on earth is that?" Baekhyun asked, Jongdae shrugging and decided to click on the link that was provided and was unsure whether to be surprised or not by the answer that was revealed.
    F8 (pronounced 'fate') is a popular boy band based in Seoul (Korea). Formed by 101Entertainment in 2012, the group consist of sixteen members-
    "Sixteen?!" Jongdae rasped, but continued to read on anyway.
    Who the hell made a band out of sixteen members?
    -which separate into two sub-groups, L8, singing in English and Chinese, and W8, singing in Japanese and Korean. F8's first album, 'It might be fate' was also a record breaker as well as being their first ever album, containing the breakthrough hit 'If I could be noticed' (IBN), selling over-
    Jongdae clicked the tab off, not wanting to continue reading, and Baekhyun threw a sharp look at him.
    "What was that for? We could've found some interesting information!"
    "Well it's not going to help us, is it?" Jongdae complained, logging out of the computer and letting out a dreary sigh before swiveling around on the chair to face Baekhyun who sat comfortably on the bed opposite.
     "Face it Baekhyun, we're not leaving anytime soon, we're going to be stuck here, unnoticed by the public, until we wake up from this dream-"
    "Who said it was a dream?" Baekhyun leaned forward and spat the words and acted as if he purposefully wanted to start an argument with Jongdae, with sharp words and dark frowns covering him, but Jongdae tried to shrug it off, since he'd been like that ever since after breakfast, heading over to the bathroom and realising the harsh reality of that there was no makeup in which he could mask himself in.
    "Well you don't just wake up and become 'none-famous' do you?" Jongdae argued back.
    Baekhyun took Jongdae's words into consideration (for a change) before lazily dragging himself off the bed, struggling onto his feet before explaining, "Well we might as well go outside..."
    "Why?" Jongdae asks, surprised Baekhyun would ever want to go out without the comforts of his, oh so precious eyeliner.
    "Think about it Jongdae, we can go take a stroll, without any makeup on, outside, and no one will judge us!" He broke out a rectangular grin at the idea, leaning down to Jongdae who has an unimpressed look, he grasped at his wrist and dragged him out of the chair.
    "I haven't been outside without fearing of being judged in ages," he mumbled to himself, and Jongdae felt himself being dragged into another world by no other than Byun Baekhyun.

 


 

"Hey Jongin I just got a message!" As soon as Jongin heard words flow into his ear by Yixing, he sharply stopped what he was doing and rushed to Yixing's door.
    He was in the process of going through his drawer, finding keys and most importantly a credit card along with little notepads that had nothing written on them strangely.
    Jongin walked through the door, Yixing lying on his bed, looking down at his hand which had a small phone held in it, and Jongin didn't know whether he had to sit next to Yixing on the bed or stand over and look down at his phone while standing. Jongin went with the second choice, as just seeing the sight of Yixing lying on the bed with barely anything on (just a pair of underwear) made him flush under the skin.
    Jongin bent his neck so he was looking down and peered over to the text that was displayed on his phone.
    'Hope to see you at work on Monday! Also sorry to bring this up but your first payment for the apartment is due the day after tomorrow >.<'
    It was by a person titled Park Jungsu, in which Jongin quickly recognised as Leetuk Hyung from Super Junior.
    So was it not just EXO in this strange new world? Or were they just part of the background? Did they know they were celebrities or were they always in the normal world?
    Questions swam around in Jongin's head and made him able to increase his confusion, that is until Yixing snapped him out of it.
    "I guess we should pay for it now before we forget..."
    Jongin tilted his head and watched as Yixing flipped over so he was lying on his back instead of his stomach, settling his phone on his chest and looking at Jongin with half-closed eyes, that is until Jongin realised he was just staring at the male and was still awaiting for an answer.
    "O-oh yeah, but...do we have any money?"
    Yixing shrugged, getting up off the bed he gestured for Jongin to leave like how a teacher would dismiss a student.
    "I'm going to get changed, try and see if you can get on the computer and figure out how to pay hyung, or at least check if we have any money first," and not wanting to disturb Yixing getting undressed, Jongin scurried out.

 


 

Jongin managed to log into the computer with ease, happy with the lack of hassle, and as soon as he's onto the eletrical device, there is already one email.
    Clicking on the icon at the bottom of the screen, it opens up a small tab.
    It's by Jungsu hyung, reminding him when he and Yixing had to pay and how, even adding a link to the site. It was all very easy and just as Jongin was finishing paying his half of the payment, Yixing entered the room.
    Jongin explained, "You pay your half and I pay mine, all you have to do is put in your credit card details..." 
    Jongin stepped out of the seat to allow Yixing to have easy acess to the computer and pay his half, which was all settled out on the site by Jungsu.
    It was strange, almost as if they were used to it and had done it before, but just watching Yixing and being so close to him, Jongin felt pleased.
    He'd noticed his feelings a while back, they were dancing together and then Yixing got too hot and took his shirt off and...well, let's just say he realised his feelings pretty quickly.
    He tried to think differently, because not only was Yixing a guy but he was pretty oblivious to almost anything except from matters that affected him most, and Jongin tried to take that in consideration but...when you fall for someone it's very difficult to get back onto your feet once again.
    "What day is it today?" Jongin found himself asking out of the blue.
    Yixing finished his payment and checked the date next to the time in the bottom right hand corner. 
    "Saturday..."
    "Do you want to go out?" Jongin felt nervous asking the question, even though he was just offering a simple walk around their new seemingly living area.
    The older shrugged once again, standing up from the chair.
    "Yeah, sure," he answered quite un-enthusiastically and headed out the door without a second glance.
    Jongin internally grinned like a lunatic and decided to follow after him.

 


 

Sorry this is later than intended >.< it would've been quicker but annoyingly I wrote a reaaallly good paragraph this morning and then deleted it by accident -_- (I'm so clever sometimes)

I'm surprised by getting so many subsrcibers on the first chapter, I thought it was a pretty boring storyline but thank you all very much ^.^

The next chapter will be more exciting, reveal more characters, will be longer and generally be better XD