Chapter 2: 12 AM

I'm Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Great, now all I have to do is find a way to become myself again.” I scratched my head, staring blankly at a far distance. The rain continued to fall, not taking mercy on me at all. I didn’t mind at all though. I just really needed to get away from them – from her especially. I don’t know what kind of magic or sorcery she’s doing but I know she’s dangerous. She can’t be trusted. The way she made me paralyzed is not a good sign. My chest was hurting too. Surely, she’s up to no good, just like the human males I have met earlier. But I still can’t comprehend what had happened a while ago. All of a sudden, when she wrapped her arms around me, I couldn’t move. I just know there’s something weird about her. Something that’s making me so...

I sighed

I don’t even know anymore. Just what is wrong with her? Most importantly, What’s wrong with me?

 

++++++

 

I need to go.

The girl was still hugging me as if she haven’t seen this person for such a long time. As if she misses him.

“Yoongi, I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. You can punch me or-or kick me all you want, but what’s important is that you’re okay. Please forgive me.”

Just what is she saying? My head hurts so much just for trying to understand my situation right now. She buried her face against my chest again, making my shirt wet with her eyes.

I need to go.
It was engraved in my mind the whole time. I just really need to go. I can’t dwell with these people anymore. I need to go back to how I used to. But what’s keeping me here is this girl. Of course I couldn’t just tell her ‘move away cause you’re blocking my way.’

Well, at least I want to. But I just can’t. I don’t know why.
That’s the problem.
I don’t know why.
There’s a lot of mysteries I don’t know about this world, and this woman is top 1 on my list.

Determined to let go of her, I took a deep breath and took her arms away. I dashed away from her, trying to escape her invisible chains.

Yes, I know I shouldn’t look back. I shouldn’t have.
But I did. And that was the most stupid thing I did.

Taking a short glance at her, I just saw a lost and helpless girl filled with sadness and water in her eyes. Yes, I felt guilt. Maybe I should. It’s as if everything moved in slow motion.

NO. This is just her tactic. She’s dangerous. Don’t believe her act, Suga. You need to escape.
And so I did. Taking my glance away from the girl, I ran as fast as I could. Luckily, I was fast enough to dodge all the staffs’ eyes. Soon, I reached the door. For a second, I wavered. Questions then popped in my head. ‘Is she alright? Does she hate me? Should I-‘ I shook my thoughts out. Being in a body of a person really drives me crazy. It’s as if its brain attracts bad thoughts that could only bring me danger. I don’t know who’s dumber, me or this person?

Ignoring the rain, I ran out as fast as I could. As if I had a choice anyway.

I just need to go.

 

++++++

Now, I’m here in the middle of nowhere, drenched in rain and has nowhere to go. I looked everywhere but not a single person was in sight. I don’t even know if that’s good or not. Am I really just going to die here like this? Wait… should I just die? I mean, If I did maybe, just maybe, I’ll return to how I used to. I know the possibilities are thin but I’ve got no choice. Besides, as if I had something to live for anyway.

Seeing the road just across me, I thought it was the best place. As I walked closer to it, more speedy cars passed by, as if fate was giving me a sign. As I reached the edge of the road, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Taking a single step on the road, a flash of light from a car reached my eye.  The car sped up as I was about to cross the road.

It certainly was a perfect timing. Now, all I have to do is—huh,

Suddenly, a strong force pulled me back. It was a person. We both fell down the edge, as the car I was expecting simply passed us. I groaned and stood up, trying to cross the road again. But I couldn’t. I was pulled back again. I turned my head and I saw the same girl. She was just as drenched as I was. She was huffing like there’s no more air left in her lungs.

 Ignoring her, I stood up again. As I was walking away from her, a screech was heard.

“Yoongi! Don’t go.” I momentarily paused, “ What are you trying to do? Are you really trying to kill yourself? Why? Please tell me.” I’m making the same mistake again. I know I shouldn’t, but I still did. I turned around and saw the same helpless girl I saw in the hospital. It was as if we were growing apart that it breaks my heart. Just what kind of connection did Yoongi had with this girl? I’m not even Yoongi, but I think I’m getting carried away. I may be Suga, but this body, this heart, and this mind are all Yoongi’s. Just how am I going to control myself when this body isn’t even mine?

I flinched. I don’t know what to do. I… have to do this. Before it’s all too late, I should go. Before I completely get carried away. Before I deceive anyone…

 I’m Suga. I’ll never be Yoongi.

“Why won’t you speak? I know ….. I may have hurt you, Yoongi. But what about your dream?” she softly muttred.

A dream? What dream?

“Don’t you remember? All those sleepless nights you sacrificed just to practice, the time when you were rushed to the hospital because of too much stress, the joy you felt when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter