Almost Perfect

EXO SERIES: Romanticizing Park Chanyeol [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Surprise! Just wanted to update since I realized that it's been almost 10 years since my first fanfic. Hope you're well, whoever's still reading.]

Ah Reum's doorbell rang at five thirty two. Without having to look at the digital door viewer, Ah Reum knew who was waiting for her in front of her doorstep.

The way her heart skipped a bit to the way her hands trembled...It was Ji Hoon. 

She opened the door, and there he was- suave and smooth Im Ji Hoon, with a box of chocolate truffles in his hand.

"Hey there, babe." Ji Hoon said with a gentle smile and proceeded to kiss her full on the lips. Ah Reum was the first to pull away, simply because her lips felt swollen.

Blame Chanyeol.

"Sooo, baby, have you decided where to eat? By the way, I got you these chocolates. Happy Birthday, Ah Reum." Ji Hoon mumbled, attempting to kiss Ah Reum.

Ah Reum honestly did not know where to start. Should she reiterate to Ji Hoon that she hated pet names?  And didn't she say that she can't dine out tonight because her body was aching? Does Ji Hoon even remember that she's transitioning to veganism and she can't have dairy?

"Ah- as I said, Ji Hoon, I-I am not exactly in the right condition to dine out. We can order takeout, or I can cook? Oh, and thanks for the chocolates." 

Ji Hoon shrugged. "Oh yeah, my bad, it slipped my mind. I can cook dinner. Steak? Steak sounds good."

Ah Reum smiled a curt smile. "Ji Hoon, I know you do steaks well, but I am transitioning to veganism. Eggs, dairy and animal products are not allowed. Sorry Ji Hoon."

The guy tossed his black scarf on the kitchen counter and suddenly gave her a lustful smile.  "Sorry Ah Reum, I keep forgetting that you're trying to be vegan for the animals. Okay fine, I'll make salad for you, but I'd like to claim my reward now."

Ji Hoon pulled Ah Reum's waist and leaned her against The Kitchen Counter. Yes, the kitchen counter where she and Chanyeol first did it. 

Ah Reum admitted that this side of Ji Hoon was unexpected yet attractive. However, there was no way that Ah Reum will give in to temptation. With a sore body and a neck full of red marks from another man, the way to go was reject Ji Hoon's advances.

"Ji Hoon-well-uhm, I...can't because..." Ah Reum stammered. Ji Hoon started to her dress from behind, but then...

Ah Reum's doorbell rang. In a split second, Ji Hoon pulled away. "I'll go get the door."

It was the right choice to trail behind Ji Hoon because Ah Reum had the shock of her life when she saw who just rang her doorbell.

Park Chanyeol! He was all dressed up, holding a bouquet of fresh roses.

"And why do you have flowers?" Ah Reum heard Ji Hoon ask Chanyeol.

Ah Reum and Chanyeol exchanged secret glances. Her nerves were about to erupt, until Chanyeol grinned.

"Sorry I didn't tell you guys that I was dropping by. My sister told me to bring these flowers to Miss Moon for her birthday."

Ji Hoon sported a puzzled face. "Oh. Your sister? As in Park Yura the reporter?" Ah Reum cleared and fully opened the door for Chanyeol.

"Right, Ji Hoon. Yura and I know each other because she is a reporter, and I am a publicist." Ah Reum said and took the flowers from Chanyeol, not looking into the idol's eyes.

"It's just too bad that my sister won't be in Seoul until Friday, so I had no choice but to deliver the flowers to Miss Moon."

Now, Ah Reum had no idea whether Chanyeol was telling the truth or not, but Ji Hoon was his usual relaxed self. Besides, it seemed that Chanyeol was dressed up for an event; therefore, it was impossible that he came all the way to Ah Reum's apartment to give her flowers.

In short, it was Chanyeol's sister who gave the flowers. There was no room for Ah Reum to overreact.

Well, that was awkward. 

He did not expect Im Ji Hoon to be in Ah Reum's apartment. While Chanyeol knew that jealousy was not healthy, it took him every bit of self-control not to shoo Ji Hoon away, especially when he saw that Ji Hoon's buttons were ed and Ah Reum's zipper was slightly pulled down.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter