Awkward

EXO SERIES: Romanticizing Park Chanyeol [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Part 2 of double update]

"Save your screams for later."

Later.

The words rang in her head several times before snapping back to reality. The hairs at the back of her neck stood. This was really happening. 

Someone was willing to hold her preciously. Finally. Some company, actually. A constant with a time limit.

Four months.

Her face was still and relaxed, but inside was a different story. A thousand images flashed in her wild imagination. 

She sure hoped that Chanyeol would go gentle on her, yet, beneath the layers of denial lied a secret yearning to be held rough and angry by no other than Chanyeol. The way Park Chanyeol held his gazes on her shot shivers down her spine. By now, she knew that he was his own brand of dangerous. 

At this rate, she was wise enough to know that she was not ready for his danger. Or maybe she was anticipating it so much.

It did not take her long to realize that Chanyeol went from ripping the supposed contract to ripping his clothes off. The air conditioning unit was painfully cold to the skin. However, Chanyeol did not seem to mind the icy prick latching on his skin as fervency deemed more urgent on his body. 

Ah Reum, not wanting to show intimidation, made the conscious decision to stare boldly at the man ing his dark grey button down shirt in front of her.

She was not gonna let him win easily. She was going to delay things.

And so she waited for him to walk too close to her. She could tell, he was more than ready for her. The silence was powerful, though. Thick, tense vibes hung in the air.

"Hold it. I have to go to the bedroom to e-mail some flight details to your manager." Ah Reum interrupted, careful not to show the sarcasm written all over her voice.

Chanyeol clenched his fists. "At this ungodly hour? Darling, that can wait, and I can't. You know I can't." 

Ah Reum served him her excellent resting btch face. "Shall I walk you out of the door, Chanyeol?"

"That better be quick. Waiting is not my cup of tea." He warned, his tone rising with impatience.

Had it really been thirty minutes since Moon Ah Reum left him in the living room? Just for a single e-mail. Just. for. a. single. e-mail.

Patience is a virtue, and it is a virtue that Chanyeol did not have.

Off to the bedroom he went. Walking unnoticed, standing behind her and her computer chair.

And surprise, motherfcker. The Bed Friend was not doing a mail. Nor was she doing anything work-related. Ah Reum you little...

He did not take another glance at what Ah Reum was browsing on the internet. It was there in big, bold letters, 

ASIANFANFICS: One Night with Chanyeol (, Rated M)

He did not know whether he'd throw the Macbook pro or laugh at what he saw. He did not even want to see the very descriptive scene written about him and this original character. Sure, he could not understand perfect English, but he knew enough ual English words.

With all his might, he dug his fingers into Ah Reum's shoulders and swung her chair around to face him. There. Where her eyes should be.

Chanyeol clapped his hand on Ah Reum's mouth. "No, no explanations. So e-mails, huh? I think I know what you're trying to do here. Delaying the contact? Wasting both our times? Making me wait? Teasing me? Well, you failed." 

He said that all, in a soothing, low voice. The kind of voice that made a woman moan.

Ah Reum tried to speak, but he did not let her. Chanyeol was both angry and aroused; he was confused with himself.

His control on her was amazingly strong though; he shut her up with another round of his husky and controlled speech. "Reading to turn yourself on? What's that? Are you insulting me? Oh I am very insulted. You'll get a very nice punishment, m'lady."

Ah Reum wrestled with the force that was Park Chanyeol. "I was just getting clues." She mumbled, and that made Chanyeol look back at the graphic written on the computer.

"I see. No need to do that. I'll show you."

And in a second, Chanyeol violently breathed against her ear. "I won't turn the lights off, so I can see every move of yours."

The little shock in her eyes was very well appreciated by Chanyeol. "On the bed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter